FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options

Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:
    I hear that! You are hot btw!
    Mmmmm - you're not so bad yourself1

You are rocking those jeans, but much prefer those sexy legs bare!!! :wink:
    Well, it got a bit chilly and the mods were on the warpath, so...
    Kk ....lets see if I can fix this.....I am trying to tell you I wanted you to wait for me with that bubble bath...what happened? lol
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Love to flirt and I'm 57. But hey, its the internets and attitude is everything. If they're under 25 I might be a bit wary, but it's always great to have younger guys thinking you're hot! Not that I have anything against guys around my age, either, though... :wink:

Kk ....lets see if I can fix this.....I am trying to tell you I wanted you to wait for me with that bubble bath...what happened? lol

NICE
  • nursedb
    Options

NICE
    YAAAHHHH!!! :tongue:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

NICE
    YAAAHHHH!!! :tongue:

LMAO - Well, Cory never showed up with the chocolate and the bath was getting cold and all the bubbles were bursting, so I just went ahead. Damned towel boys failed to show either...:grumble:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    You know you two ladies could always run more bath water while I watch. :wink:
  • nursedb
    Options
    Now THAT would get this party started!!!! Damn towel boys...their too young...we need some towel MEN!!! JUMP IN!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This thread is intended for the women on this site that ENJOY flirting with men. If you are a prude or just anti-men, your time might be better spent elsewhere. Here is a Cat Lady thread you might enjoy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/573685-crazy-cat-lady-photos

Anyway, just curious what your comfort level is regarding age difference with the men you flirt with. Personally, I do not put much thought into age when it comes to my flirting. For me it is mostly about personality, and of course looks plays a role as well. I am in my early 40s and have had multiple young women (early 20s) on my friends list over the past year. Some didn't let age bother them at all and were quite flirty. Of course for some age was clearly an issue.

Please note, not looking for friend requests. I maintain a very small (under 30) list and plan to keep it that way. Just a topic I was curious about.
    I enjoyed that crazy cat lady thread, thanks :flowerforyou:
    I'd like for age to not be an issue but I am seriously done with Peter Pans. Age really doesn't matter all that much. Just so long as they can live like an adult, support themselves, and not throw temper tantrums like a 3 year old.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like the (age/2)+7 rule. So since I'm 21, I'd have to say that I'd be willing to date someone as old as 28. However, I'd probably bump that up by a year or two for harmless flirting
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely shocked how many of my MFP female friends posted on this thread!! With that said, i'm 42, if i'm not too old for you flirt away!:happy:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to post when I'm not passing out tired lol.
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    Now THAT would get this party started!!!! Damn towel boys...their too young...we need some towel MEN!!! JUMP IN!!!
    The towel boys were old enough, love - 'boys' is a job description, not an age!
  • DAM_Fine
    Options
    I'm absolutely shocked how many of my MFP female friends posted on this thread!! With that said, i'm 42, if i'm not too old for you flirt away!:happy:
    You joining us in the tub? Or do you prefer the towel boy role?:wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well....my husband is 15 years younger than me...so.....that sort of answers the question for me!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

I have a nice towel here but I'd rather be soappy....:wink:
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I don't care if anybody, any age flirts with me... They're not getting my mangina... My wife has that. Flirting always gives me a boost in confidence though.. And I'm sure it does when reciprocated too!
  • DAM_Fine
    Options

I have a nice towel here but I'd rather be soappy....:wink:
    Drop the towel and slide on in...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me how old the guy is. College age to their 50's I will flirt if it gets me somewhere.

Where do you want/need to go? :wink:

LOL! :wink:
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in!!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    This thread is intended for the women on this site that ENJOY flirting with men. If you are a prude or just anti-men, your time might be better spent elsewhere. Here is a Cat Lady thread you might enjoy.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/573685-crazy-cat-lady-photos

Anyway, just curious what your comfort level is regarding age difference with the men you flirt with. Personally, I do not put much thought into age when it comes to my flirting. For me it is mostly about personality, and of course looks plays a role as well. I am in my early 40s and have had multiple young women (early 20s) on my friends list over the past year. Some didn't let age bother them at all and were quite flirty. Of course for some age was clearly an issue.

Please note, not looking for friend requests. I maintain a very small (under 30) list and plan to keep it that way. Just a topic I was curious about.

My hubby is 8 years younger than I am. I always had a 5-younger/5-older rule before he came along. He blew that rule outta the water. ;)
  • nursedb
    Options
    WAIT FOR MEEEEE!!!!!! Hope Im not too late!!!!