FLIRTY WOMEN - AGE DIFFERENCE

Options
123457»

Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely shocked how many of my MFP female friends posted on this thread!! With that said, i'm 42, if i'm not too old for you flirt away!:happy:
    You are definitely invited to the tub party!!! DAMN!!!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I like to joke around on here because it is fun. But, I do not think that I flirt with men....I try not to because I do not want to put it out there that I am available. BUT, I do enjoy reading everyone elses' flirts and jokes. They are really really funny!!!

I do think that I flirt with my girls tho...I guess I feel safe doing that because I think that they know that I am not serious, so it is fun.

Now, if I was going to flirt, I would feel uncomfortable with any man or woman in their 20s. I would feel like a creeper. I am not saying that people that do are creepers, I would just feel like I am crossing the line.

BUT, I never have young men flirt with me....only older guys, so I never have a chance to cross the line with younger men!! haha!

EDIT: I thought I should put, I am 42....so people in their 20s are soooo young compared to me!!! LOL

Younger guys don't flirt with you? There must be a blindness epidemic affecting 20 somethings in your area.
  • nursedb
    Options
    I'm absolutely shocked how many of my MFP female friends posted on this thread!! With that said, i'm 42, if i'm not too old for you flirt away!:happy:
    You joining us in the tub? Or do you prefer the towel boy role?:wink:

I have a nice towel here but I'd rather be soappy....:wink:
    YOU are also invited!!!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thank you, wait till I show how much I love nurses! :happy:
  • nursedb
    Options
    Thank you, wait till I show how much I love nurses! :happy:
    BRING IT!!! I'll go get my cap and stethoscope!!!
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    This got pretty hot....wow
    I am no-discriminatory when it comes to flirting!!!!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Im an equal oppertunity flirt... Most times I don't notice age until one of us says something that makes me feel old or young. In person I probably flirt with people more my age because I'm around people my age, or a bit older. But whatever... Flirting is meant to be fun. I'm not asking for a marriage proposal whats wrong with a little fun? ;-)
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Im an equal oppertunity flirt... Most times I don't notice age until one of us says something that makes me feel old or young. In person I probably flirt with people more my age because I'm around people my age, or a bit older. But whatever... Flirting is meant to be fun. I'm not asking for a marriage proposal whats wrong with a little fun? ;-)

Interesting
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I usually flirt with men in their 30s. I have daddy issues :indifferent:
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I usually flirt with men in their 30s. I have daddy issues :indifferent:

And this is a problem WHY?

When I was a young-un (under 25) I flirted with guys who were 5-7 years older than me. ie. In their 30s.

I will not, however, flirt with someone less than 29.

And I don't have daddy issues.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My age limit is 45. (For now.) I'm 30, so as I creep into cougar status, that number will change.

I can safely say I will never flirt with anyone younger than me. Weirds me out.

Also, that being said...I won't be a TRUE cougar. I'm more of a Lioness.