Team UK: Week 8 and 9

Options

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    wooey.. WTG Helen!!

Last night i could only squeeze in a super quick work out...

25 Mins - Spinning
    15 Mins - Running
    5 Mins - Core

Had to rush... Harry Potter and Pick n Mix was calling me!! :laugh:
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    cheers for the invite helen, how are things going? hope everyone else is well too.
    Right now for some serious weight loss, you all can count me in for any chalenges

James

Hey Fellow Guilfordian!!

Hope your having a good week and are ok?
    As you can see above i went to see Harry potter last night and indulged in pick n mix! lol i need to stay away from the cinema!
    So anyways i will be being good for the rest of the week... last night was a planned hicup!!

Tonights plans at the gym are as follows...

Sweat!! ha ha!! :laugh:
    Spinning 25 mins
    running / walking interval 15 mins
    crosstrainer 20 mins interval
    20 mins of core/weights..

Katherine
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    P.S I'm watching BB right now and that Kenneth is such a sleaze!! He's creeping me out.

:laugh: I :heart: Tom secretly!! ha ha
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options

i saw Harry Potter on wed! what did you think? i thought it was good - just a bit disjointed seeing as they cut a lot out - i gave into sweets to at the cinema
  • kpnuts23
    Options

i saw Harry Potter on wed! what did you think? i thought it was good - just a bit disjointed seeing as they cut a lot out - i gave into sweets to at the cinema

I thought it was really good... Kinda freaked me out when that girl was up in the air looking all demented!!
    OMG I think i was the only person in the world that didnt know Dumbledore gets killed off! ha ha! What a shocker! :noway: Nearly cried.. but then realised i was watching Harry Potter and pulled myself together :laugh: :laugh: ! My friend said they missed out a lot from the book and added random things in!? wouldnt have a clue!! :ohwell:
    Yeah.. i kinda went mad on the pick n mix... if only they had the cal content then i think i would stay away!! They are evil!! :devil:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options

I thought it was really good... Kinda freaked me out when that girl was up in the air looking all demented!!
    OMG I think i was the only person in the world that didnt know Dumbledore gets killed off! ha ha! What a shocker! :noway: Nearly cried.. but then realised i was watching Harry Potter and pulled myself together :laugh: :laugh: ! My friend said they missed out a lot from the book and added random things in!? wouldnt have a clue!! :ohwell:
    Yeah.. i kinda went mad on the pick n mix... if only they had the cal content then i think i would stay away!! They are evil!! :devil:

i still have to see this film. i need an evening off work. i don;t feel sad enough to go in the morning and watch it on my own lol.
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    july challenge - im not going to make it - 7lbs in 11days??? i dont think so
    so im going to amend it to 147lbs, so thats 3lbs in 11days
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    july challenge - im not going to make it - 7lbs in 11days??? i dont think so
    so im going to amend it to 147lbs, so thats 3lbs in 11days

My Challenge by the second week of september is to get down to 135lbs... its a toughy! Just gonna stick with it.. work my butt off and eat well.. weekends are weekends and they happen.. im just gonna have to accept the fact that i will be drinking most weekends becuase it just seems to be the case everytime.
    :huh:
  • kpnuts23
    Options

i still have to see this film. i need an evening off work. i don;t feel sad enough to go in the morning and watch it on my own lol.

Lol i would go again.. on my own! :glasses: Im just WAAAY to cool i tells ya!
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    Morning everyone:bigsmile:

weighed in earlier and im down 2lbs, which puts me 1lb away my target for the end of july :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :drinker:

&& im going to see the new harry potter on saturday night with few mates, so its good then? cos iv never read a single one of those books lol

thinking about starting this 30 day shred thanks to ben,cheeers:happy:

116587.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Well done Sean.. i feel like i might have put on a 1lb or 2 in the last week! Ooh who knows!! just going to clean eat for the next month and see how i feel... (not mentioning the cheeky drinks ill be having on sat) oops! :laugh:
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Sean well done, that damn one pound. lol get that off this week, thats a motivation if i ever heard one. Always amazing to hit your goals.
    And as for you miss KPNUTZ pull ur finger out lol cant have my fellow guildfordian letting me down lol
    Only joking hunni, how was potter last night?

Anyway for my update 7 mile walk yesterday which was a good 2 hours of exercise for me, woop woop. Another 7 miles planned for tomoz so i will be mega tired but all in the name of meeting that goal.

Hope everyones well and keep up the hard work

James
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join in with this group too?
    It's only taken me a month to find a UK thread lol.

I'm from Bradford and i've just turned 30. Had a huge weekend out and went totally over on everything mainly due to the booze. oops.

Oh well you've got to treat yourself sometimes. It was fun though. :drinker:

need some major motivation to get back on track again.
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

Welcome to the group Kaja! Its great in this group, its the only thread I go in now! lol

I saw Potter at the weekend too! (and I didn't know about dumbledore either KP! :sad: ) I didn't even get a drink at the cinema!! (although our cinema on the IOM is different...we don't have all the nice pic n mix or the lovely food stands so not tempting) Trying to be good after my mass failure lol

Didn't go to the walking group today though cause I got home from work and fell asleep for 2 hours!! So missed it :( But will do another walk tomorrow....I am crap haha

Work also had a buffet lunch in today of which I HAD to eat some of...But I didnt have my home made lunch because it was a failure...Still not 100% back to being hardcore dieter though!!

Everyone seems to be doing quite well though....Especially Sean! Nice one!!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Sean well done, that damn one pound. lol get that off this week, thats a motivation if i ever heard one. Always amazing to hit your goals.
    And as for you miss KPNUTZ pull ur finger out lol cant have my fellow guildfordian letting me down lol
    Only joking hunni, how was potter last night?

Anyway for my update 7 mile walk yesterday which was a good 2 hours of exercise for me, woop woop. Another 7 miles planned for tomoz so i will be mega tired but all in the name of meeting that goal.

Hope everyones well and keep up the hard work

James

Hey James!!

Thanks, i hit the spectrum last night for an hour 1/2 last night which was good.. instead of going on the treadmill i did some rowing for the first time in ages! was a good work out! Im really hoping for a 1lb weight loss this week.. my food choices are really good atm (apart from the cheeky bag of pick n mix) lol
    Getting my hair done on friday! whooeeey.. new colours and a cut im thinking :happy:
    do you go out in guildford much?

Hey Everyone else!! :flowerforyou:

ChristyJade - It was a shocker tbh.. i was not expecting it.. definately hit the sweets after that!!

Kaja - Welcome to the group too.. i love how there are so many supportive ppl from the UK.. Sometimes the Americans can become quite intense if you get my drift!? :laugh:

Katherine
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    So a bit late in weighing in (sorry!) and reluctantly went on the scales with my TOM due and a very naughty weekend, and I have miraculously lost 3lbs!!! So 1lb to go for my July target and 1lb to go for a total of 3 stones lost, woo hoo!!! Not bad for 10 week's work! Wish I'd been on MFP since I started, my ticker would look fabulous 41lbs lost!!!
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Im off.. finishing work in 5.. heading to the gym for a good work out and then i've got a chicken omelet for dinner to up the protien :) yummo!! :)

anywhoo i hope you have all had good days!?

OVER AND OUT X :flowerforyou:

p.s Cherrystargirl... wtg!! you've done brilliantly!! keep up the good work! :heart:
  • Cherrystargirl
    Options
    Im off.. finishing work in 5.. heading to the gym for a good work out and then i've got a chicken omelet for dinner to up the protien :) yummo!! :)

anywhoo i hope you have all had good days!?

OVER AND OUT X :flowerforyou:

p.s Cherrystargirl... wtg!! you've done brilliantly!! keep up the good work! :heart:

Thanks chick! Have a great workout and enjoy the omlette! x
  • sean93
    sean93 Posts: 109
    Options
    heyy everyone:happy:

havent weighed in since yesterday morning when i lost 2lbs, but yesterday i ate a lot, lot, lot of ice cream lol :ohwell: and today iv just have a fruit smoothie and a tuna salad sandwich but my mam is making taglatelli with double cream sauce :indifferent:

havent done any exercise since saturday as well and im going to have to fit it in for the next few weeks to probs about the most as twice a week :grumble: so really hoping i don;t put on any weight but maybe lose just a 1lb or even 1/2 lb a week hmmm i hope i don;t fall off this wagon and get used to not doing exercise

wel anyway good luck to everyone and hope we all start losing soon :smile:

Sean
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    So a bit late in weighing in (sorry!) and reluctantly went on the scales with my TOM due and a very naughty weekend, and I have miraculously lost 3lbs!!! So 1lb to go for my July target and 1lb to go for a total of 3 stones lost, woo hoo!!! Not bad for 10 week's work! Wish I'd been on MFP since I started, my ticker would look fabulous 41lbs lost!!!

hey there. i was the same with my ticker but you can edit it and put your original start weight in. thats what i did. i was annoyed 'coz i joined mfp halfway through my journey. mine only used to say 10 pounds lost but it looks better with the real numbers on.