A ? for men

Options

Replies

• hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think guys are more attracted to big breasted women that overturns whether the chick is overweight/in shape/etc...

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with that, so matter how much I weigh I don't find myself attractive.

:(
  • askme12
    askme12 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Could men really find a fat woman attractive?

Yes
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)

Looking at your pictures, i'm trying to figure out where you see yourself as "fat" in the first place. Look pretty normal to me, and curves are a lot sexier than bones. All this here should pretty much answer your question.

thats how he got the name "realdeal" baby!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Of course!

Different strokes for different folks!
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    There are men who find overweight women attractive.

yep yep ALOT of men out there find overweight women attractive...:wink:
  • Newhampshireboy
    Options
    bigger women are sexy more curves :love:
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    outward looks are such a small amount to the actual total package of what makes a woman sexy. obviously you have what it takes for your BF.

To answer your question. Yes men find overweight women attractive. But I think the most important part for me is having my woman as happy as she can be. I will help her, support her and be there with any decision she will make.
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Like many other posters said..most men that I know do not like skinny women. They like curves, confidence and a sexy attitude. My bf always tells me I am perfect and I honestly believe he means it. He thinks I am sexy as I am now and Im sure he will feel the same when I get to a more healthy weight. Society has us believing that in order to be attractive you have to be a size zero and that is just not appealing to a lot of people. I also dont like skinny men so I find it believable that many men dont like skinny women. Someone on another thread awhile back said it best when they said a beautiful women with big boobs walking down the street attracts attention and turns heads but so does a clown walking down the street. It doesnt mean that is what men want even if they look :smile:
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I was about 145 when I met hubby, and then i had the baby and bla bla bla. He always loved my big ol booty. Even tho i gained quite a bit of weight during pregnancy(my own bad) he still finds me attractive and beautiful, and says he just wants to see me comfortable and carefree again. :)
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I think guys are more attracted to big breasted women that overturns whether the chick is overweight/in shape/etc...

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with that, so matter how much I weigh I don't find myself attractive.

:(

I can say you are wrong in both sentences.
  • 1_Happy_Camper
    Options
    One of the things I hear all the time is, "no matter how hot she looks there's a guy somewhere that is sick and tired of her SH**!".
    I think what most guys want is a woman that will love them back and be supportive and encouraging. Someone to talk with, walk with, hold hands with - live, love and laugh with. It doesn't matter to most of us what size a package that comes in, but we do want you to be happy with yourself.. because if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy.
  • jcgrant43
    jcgrant43 Posts: 64
    Options
    Thank you so much every one for your kind words. I need to start believing him and accepting myself. New goal for this month ;)

@OP: What a wonderful thread you started, and what great people replied with terrific answers. This,
    ....accepting myself...
    , is something we all need to do, everyday because accepting yourself means you have the strength and generosity to accept what others offer you and the courage to offer it and more back without fear or reservation.

I wish you and your very lucky boyfriend the very best!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    As you get older, your out look on life and ppl should change. Most men like a variety. Maybe your husband is being nice (but he loves you), you still need to do what you need to do for your health so perhaps you may need to lose more. Do what you feel is right for you.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I personally like a bit of extra "padding". My wife would prefer to weigh in around 120-130 for her frame, but I like her best at 150-160. I wouldn't stop her from loosing more, I just find the curves and softness much more attractive. I can see why some people like the super athletic look on women, but I prefer wide hips, a big bottom, and a decent sized chest. Six pack abs on a woman for me is an immediate turn off.
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I regret to say that I don't find fat women sexy or appealing. I have to be honest and say on looks alone, for me an attractive slim lady looks far better than an attractive fat lady.
    However when personality comes into the equation, some slim attractive ladies can be very conceited and demanding with a sense of entitlement.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    Glad to hear from someone who feels differently than most people on this thread.
    I have learned that every one is different and not every one likes skinny women, or fake women. I guess I am lucky, because even when I did weigh 125 I still had a butt and full C's.. :) So even when I lose my weight, I will still have curves :)

I regret to say that I don't find fat women sexy or appealing. I have to be honest and say on looks alone, for me an attractive slim lady looks far better than an attractive fat lady.
    However when personality comes into the equation, some slim attractive ladies can be very conceited and demanding with a sense of entitlement.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    True beauty comes from the soul and exudes to the awesomeness level of the individual.

While every person has their own "image" of what they find attractive, all the matters in a relationship is that your SO loves you for you.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Yes,there are many attractive overweight women.To me its all about personality and attitude.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My husband says women ought to have a bit of squish because a knife is no fun to hug. :-)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    personally i like em thick anyway, but to answer your question sometimes its hard for a man to look at a woman he loves and see flaws, i've dated women who've put on weight but i still see the same girl i fell in love with.