Replies

• Scrappy0419
    Scrappy0419 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The sexiest part of a woman is her mind and her attitude...:blushing:
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    If we say you're cute/beautiful/whatever, we mean it. Stop second guessing us and asking a million questions, it just ends in us slipping up and saying something out of context and you crying.

There are A LOT of girls who look BETTER "overweight" . Just as personal taste here, and I'm sure others in this thread have agreed, I like a girl with at least SOME boobs and a butt. Dropping 10-20 lbs to go from a C to an A or flat and saggy is totally not worth it in my eyes. Trading one problem in the mirror for another.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    Good to know! :) Luckily I have always been equipped in those two areas even when I was skinny.
    If we say you're cute/beautiful/whatever, we mean it. Stop second guessing us and asking a million questions, it just ends in us slipping up and saying something out of context and you crying.

There are A LOT of girls who look BETTER "overweight" . Just as personal taste here, and I'm sure others in this thread have agreed, I like a girl with at least SOME boobs and a butt. Dropping 10-20 lbs to go from a C to an A or flat and saggy is totally not worth it in my eyes. Trading one problem in the mirror for another.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    My fiance' says he thinks I am sexy now..But I know I am 50 pounds over what I should be and I think he is just being nice. I don't think there is any possible way that he could find me beautiful.. :( Could men really find a fat woman attractive? I am being for real! Thanks :)

Curvy kicks *kitten*!!