Fit Men / Un-fit Women

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I wish men could give birth

Some men wish they could too. I'd have given anything to save my ex from all she went through at the time...plus it's a pretty amazing thing in and of itself.
  • tombadami
    Options
    (*Only an Opinion, so don't effing' cry!) First of all, men's weakness is thinking with their dingleling! Second, women know this. Third, a woman, no matter how big, how buff, how beautiful, or how "in shape" or "overly obese" they are... have *kitten*, know what they can and cannot get with theirs, and then, decide to come after you! So, it doesn't matter how buff you are as a guy, how often you work out, or who you try to hit on and think you deserve to be with because of your fitness accomplishments. Girls aren't as superficial as men, and muscles are only preferences to fat or lean women! My guess is that out of shape and shapely women like you because you have been there, lost the weight, and are sympathetic to their feelings when you speak to them. You just feel good about your accomplishments and don't realize that you are nice to these ladies. That's okay though, it's easy to get a big head if you've accomplished a **** ton of weight loss and muscle gain.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    So you guys using the survival of the fittest format, I have a degree in Biology and am working on a Biomedical Engineering masters so I am well versed in the ways of the Galapagos finch.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Some men wish they could too. I'd have given anything to save my ex from all she went through at the time...plus it's a pretty amazing thing in and of itself.

I wouldn't have had to wait 15 years for my son to arrive. I would've stepped up and dealt with the pain like billions of women in the past have.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

I agree with saving my wife from the pain she went through. I also agree it is an amazing event.

But where do you propose the 7 to 12lb baby exit the male body? :noway:

Not signing off on this one until I get the answer to that question
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    (*Only an Opinion, so don't effing' cry!) First of all, men's weakness is thinking with their dingleling! Second, women know this. Third, a woman, no matter how big, how buff, how beautiful, or how "in shape" or "overly obese" they are... have *kitten*, know what they can and cannot get with theirs, and then, decide to come after you! So, it doesn't matter how buff you are as a guy, how often you work out, or who you try to hit on and think you deserve to be with because of your fitness accomplishments. Girls aren't as superficial as men, and muscles are only preferences to fat or lean women! My guess is that out of shape and shapely women like you because you have been there, lost the weight, and are sympathetic to their feelings when you speak to them. You just feel good about your accomplishments and don't realize that you are nice to these ladies. That's okay though, it's easy to get a big head if you've accomplished a **** ton of weight loss and muscle gain.

Totally off topic, but how do you only have one post? I've seen you post multiple times in here. You starting new accounts?
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Deciphering this down was interesting, but there's some good points in there.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

I agree with saving my wife from the pain she went through. I also agree it is an amazing event.

The same way Santa gets down the chimney.... PFM (pure f_cking magic). :tongue:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    So you guys using the survival of the fittest format, I have a degree in Biology and am working on a Biomedical Engineering masters so I am well versed in the ways of the Galapagos finch.

Bet you don't share that boring information at the bar when you are trying to pick up the super fit lady.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think in general you can't really help what attracts you. There are certain things about a guy that I find attractive. I have noticed the same is true for guys. So larger women aren't attractive to you and that is cool. Some guys do find it very attractive. Like I said it is all a matter of personal taste.

To me personality and intelligence and a sense of humor far outweigh any physical trait a person may have...
  • MFPAddict
    Options

The same way Santa gets down the chimney.... PFM (pure f_cking magic). :tongue:

Ok, works for me. I approve!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Bet you don't share that boring information at the bar when you are trying to pick up the super fit lady.
    I bet he does
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    why do you see very fat men dating skinny girls? Everyone likes what they like.

I like a tall, long dark haired viking looking man. Yes I do when a nice round belly to lay on after sex. My preferences aren't solid though and I mostly go off of personality and how a man smells.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    This thread is almost comic lol...but I like it!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options

Helz no, I'm a self made millionaire with a corporate suite at {insert hotel name here} Jeez
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Ok, If both sexes are naturally attracted to fit members of the opposite sex, how comes there is so many men on MFP. that state they prefer larger women? Even though every time they post a pic of their celeb crush or what they consider to be their eye candy etc. its always a fit women and never and larger women. At first I thought that they were trying to be White Knights but now i'm not so sure. Is it because men are afraid to say how they truely feel? I mean I know women on MFP are blunt and say exactly what they like and dislike.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Wow, I have never heard ANY guy say that! Lol you just won some sort of award. I'm not sure what yet, but you get a trophy ! :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Wow, I have never heard ANY guy say that! Lol you just won some sort of award. I'm not sure what yet, but you get a trophy ! :bigsmile:

Really??

:noway:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Ok, If both sexes are naturally attracted to fit members of the opposite sex, how comes there is so many men on MFP. that state they prefer larger women? Even though every time they post a pic of their celeb crush or what they consider to be their eye candy etc. its always a fit women and never and larger women.

I don't know many guys who only have one specific type. Some days I can go for a Gina Carano (fit and strong), some days maybe Natalie Portman, and some days (a lot of days) are a Christina Hendricks kind of day. I might prefer the latter over the first two usually, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be attracted to the other two.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options

I wouldn't have had to wait 15 years for my son to arrive. I would've stepped up and dealt with the pain like billions of women in the past have.

And you get a trophy!