The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations! I love this post!
  • umkcjz
    umkcjz Posts: 3
    Options
    BE-YOU-TI-FUL! What a great idea and wonderful realization to share:)
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    absolutely love this! congrats, you area doing wonderfully.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am curious, how difficult is P90X by the way? I have some physical limitations with nerve issues in my spine and was curious if one could do a toned down version. What are your thoughts on this?

I have a knee issue and modified many of the moves in P90X. I was still able to do most things though - I think it depends on what bothers you. They have the worksheets on beach body if you want to see what the workouts entail! The strength ones have lots of pushups, pull ups, squats, etc...the cardio is plyo and kenpo, and then there is yoga. If you have any specific questions, let me know :). It's tough, but worth it!
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    BUMP:happy:
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    Wow that's insane and you look fab!
  • perezlm23
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I agree that measurements is the way to go. I try not to rely to much on the scale and worry more about how my clothes is fitting and my measurements. If we rely on a number we want the scale to say we will never achieve success. Keep up the great work, you look magnificent! :happy:
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, Em! You are a true Rockstar! :flowerforyou:
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Bump infinity.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome!!! Thank you for posting this! Its hard not to become obsessive with what the scale says.
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thanks for sharing. I see it & still can't believe it:) Some of us really needed that!!! Especially just starting off & the scale not moving as fast as we hoped!!!
  • alliesamcat
    alliesamcat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You rock!! Keep up all the hard work and throw the damn scale out the window!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    It is true!! I gained 3lb at my follow up drs visit but had dropped 2 pants sizes!! I don't pay much attention to the scale anymore.
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! My scale will not budge since I started doing Brazil Butt Lift! I really needed to see this. Great work and you look amazing!!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! My scale has not budged in 6 weeks! But I have lost at least 5 1/2 inches in that time! If not for the tape measure I would surely have given up by now!
  • LatissimusDorsi
    Options
    Is it just me or does she look like she is sucking it in in the after
  • xoFlo
    xoFlo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great post! It is good to be reminded that there is a more important kind of progress that the scale! Lookin' good!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You've made AMAZING progess. Thank you for sharing. This is so inspiring. I've dropped 2 pant sizes since March 1, but if I went by the scale, I've only lost 3-4 lbs max and that bounces up and down every week or so.

I judge now by how my clothes fit and the new muscles I see. Never had defined hamstrings and forearms before. I hate that I didn't take measurements from the beginning, but the clothes tell the story. Plus people at work swear that I've lost so much weight and I just thank them and laugh.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing. Well done.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your results are amazing and even more amazing that the scale didn't show any difference but it's obvious that your body has changed!!

Congratulations...you look wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!