The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for posting these pics. I have been battling the scale for months now. Everyone tells me I look like I am losing weight but the scale has yet to budge. Very inspiring!!!
  • Dannib55
    Dannib55 Posts: 50
    Options
    I am going to stop using the scale as my only form of progress. I'm going to start measuring and taking pics. I get frustrated when the scale does not move or it moves in the opposite direction and I feel as though my hard work is not paying off.
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. I needed this this morning.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Looks great. Definitely needed this this morning!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Your stomach looks great. Too many people obsess about the numbers on the scale. Keep doing what your doing as it's working a treat xx
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I really needed this right now b/c after saying I wouldn't weigh myself; I did, and im irked! It hasn't budged! But I do feel leaner and I know inches are dropping! You are proof that the scale doesn't matter! Great job!!
  • SuzyLy
    SuzyLy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Looks like all that hard work turned the fat to muscle. You look great!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    LOVE this, your progress is amazing!!!!
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Same thing has happened to me! Wish I had taken bikini shots!

Scale has barely moved in 6 months even though Ive lost heaps more fat. Looking nice and thin now & tummy is starting to become defined now! :D
  • Determined1980
    Options
    WOW! I appreciate this picture, and this just proves that the scale is evil!!! LOL It is so easy to give up when you don't see that scale moving, you just gave me and many others HOPE!

Thanks for sharing!!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    All I have to say is Wow!!!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this.....just thank you.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thanks for posting!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I was hoping you'd share this with everyone because it's sooooo inspiring. you clearly are dropping fat like crazy and retaining your muscle--you don't starve and you look fantastic!!
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    Options
    OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I needed this now more than ever!!! I have been so discouraged. My husband and everybody keeps telling me they see the difference and I have gone down in clothes sizes and I follow the program and workout like crazy!!! I have NOT seen that scale move and everyone around me on my friend's list are dropping and I couldn't figure it out. I noticed things changing already myself but it gets sooo discouraging when you see others dropping lbs week after week and you never do!! You are awesome for posting this and you look FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the great work and being an inspiration to others!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    That's what my PT keeps preaching. He say's don't pay that thing no mind. He told me last week that I was losing and I said the scale isn't moving..He said, what did I tell you that thing doesn't mean anything..You look awesome Em..you are my shero..Love the pic!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    NSV!
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    .No wonder people always telling me I am getting skinner.I say oh no .I haven't lost any more weight. I still weigh the same.:happy:

Haha. I also get this all the time! :D
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I needed this now more than ever!!! I have been so discouraged. My husband and everybody keeps telling me they see the difference and I have gone down in clothes sizes and I follow the program and workout like crazy!!! I have NOT seen that scale move and everyone around me on my friend's list are dropping and I couldn't figure it out. I noticed things changing already myself but it gets sooo discouraging when you see others dropping lbs week after week and you never do!! You are awesome for posting this and you look FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the great work and being an inspiration to others!!

DITTO
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This is proof the scale is evil! Great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!