The scale is a lying torture device! I'm proof :)

Options

Replies

• Mrfuzbear
    Mrfuzbear Posts: 11
    Options
    You my friend, are an inspiration.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's crazy. Very good proof of the scale being the devil!

Amazing job!!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Great work!! It's true, we shouldn't rely on the scale to see results,
  • TriciaMcLink
    TriciaMcLink Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a lying POS!! You look GREAT, keep it up :)
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You're getting a lot of definition. It's obvious you're building muscle and it looks great on you.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! I do pics and measuremens as well, it's the only thing that keeps me motivated when the scale isn't moving!
    nice progress, you look great!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    All right... I'm taking pictures! I've avoided the before/after shot to this point, but this is going to make me do it. And, I'm too lazy to measure ;-p
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    Girl, this is so unbelievably amazing, I can't even deal. You look absolutely incredible! I have a hard time believing that you still weigh around 200, I never would've guessed that if I didn't already know.

You are such an inspiration and amazing MFP friend! xo
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jadeannalis1
    Options
    yes the scale lies,

I've lost seven inches of my measurements and no change in the scales
  • defor5050
    defor5050 Posts: 33
    Options
    You look amazing what fitness are you doing to get like that
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking great! You have just convinced me to take measurements - up until now I've been losing weight, but I'm not going to be happy when the scale freezes up on me. The last week, I've also been feeling thinner, with little change on the scale. Guess it is time to take those measurements - Thanks for the very visual reminder!
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I KNEW IT!! *throws scale out the window*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

OP :you have not only lost inches ( clearly ) but also smoothed out a lot... AMAZING:drinker:
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Well done.
    Scales are just an indicator, a guide, not the b all end all.
    I have always said go for how u feel and look, and possibly how your clothes fit,
    that will tell you more than a scale.

Confession - my clothes are falling off me and looking baggy, but I have become weight obsessed for a bit after a doctor sort of spoke a bit flippant to me about my fitness... I took that as a challenge and wanna wipe that smerk off her face lol,,,
    so at the mo I am answering to . . . the scales.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate everyone's kind words! Y'all are awesome :) I know I'll refer back to your posts when I get on the scale next and it may not say what I want it to, but I know it's a liar!!!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    wow that is amazing to see and encouraging for us that get discouraged by the scale. Awesome results by the way!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation emswanson! Can I ask, what changes did you make to your diet? How much did you eat in relation to your BMR?
  • missbaker89
    missbaker89 Posts: 245
    Options
    wow, well done!
  • RevExKHarrison
    Options
    I am so inspired!! Great job and keep up the hard work!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!