What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
For males & females, I hate smoking. I think you smell gross. And you look gross too. :(
Excessive muscles. Muscles that have muscles that have muscles.
Long beards. Keep it trimmed boys.
Alcoholics. If you can't go out once in your life and not have a drink then there is something wrong.
BAD BODY ODOR! Do something about it.
To much make-up of a female. Im sure you beautiful without all that make-up caked on
Excessive tanning. I do not like carrots!
Drugs. If you do drugs, sorry. Please don't talk to me, Because I won't be interested in you. I've never done drugs and don't plan on doing them either.
Guys who "do" their hair. If it takes you longer than 5 minutes to get ready, uh no thank you.
Liars. 9 times out of 10 I KNOW THE TRUTH & I'm just giving you the oppertunity to tell me the truth.

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    You sound a right catch :huh:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

HuH?
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Liars!!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

HuH?

Look what you wrote, 90% is you're view on men. Seems a bit of a negative thread really1
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    If they say "I'm calling the cops"
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

HuH?

Look what you wrote, 90% is you're view on men. Seems a bit of a negative thread really1

It's also my view on women as well as men....Women smokers is not a good look....Same if they are drunk....I hate the smell of smoke and would hate to kiss a smoker....man or woman.....
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

HuH?

7 out of the 11 are both male and female oriented.
    1 is Specifically oriented to females. It states females in it, but the rest are turn offs for both males and females unless stated other wise. And what's it matter if this is a "negative" thread? I was asking what are turnoffs. I'm not bashing men or women. I just don't like these qualities in my friends, or potential boyfriends.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    If they say "I'm calling the cops"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth...total deal breaker :noway:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Lack of confidence. If you don't think you're sexy, why should I?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i couldn't say what my turns offs are, but i'm really attracted to latin looking girls :love: tanned, black eyes and hair
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Smoking.
    Bad breath/teeth.
    Bad fingernails.
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Bad breath
    Bad hygiene
    Compulsive lying
    Smoking
    OTT Recreational drug use
    People who don't tidy up after themselves (OK so my OH is big on this one, but she's none of the others so I let it slide... just!)
  • strongformygirls
    strongformygirls Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Biggest turn off for me... If I see a guy being an *kitten* to someone he obviously doesn't seem to think he needs to respect. This could be anyone he knows or doesn't! If a guy is really respectful to the guy cleaning the restrooms in the cafe we might be grabbing coffee at, he's made good thus far in my book :)
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Oh... turn offs. (lets pretend I am single)
    1: Smoking. I won't even contemplate attempting a date if you are a smoker.
    2: Cursing. The occasional curse is acceptable but, a woman who talks like a sailor on shore leave has no class.
    3: Hooker clothing. While I have nothing against the "little black dress" or the ultra sexy sundress, I really dont like the short shorts and the "I am trying too hard" shirts.
    4: Rudeness to servers. While it has been a few decades since I have worked in the industry, I still appreaciate how hard they work. I have a habit of over tipping unless the wait staff is exceptionally rude to me.

That is all I can really think of.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    1. People who prove to be uneducated. You may be dumb as a rock, but you don't have to appear to be.
    2. People who "let themselves go". Not physically, but they won't take the time to clean, brush hair, dress appropriately.
    3. Loudness
    4. Arrogance: difference between arrogance and confidence
    5. Disrespect/Rude
    6. Bad table manners
    7. Bad teeth - When people have bad teeth, my eyes focus on them and not the other persons eyes. Drives me insane.
  • CodyAsh
    CodyAsh Posts: 11
    Options
    1. Smoking
    2. Duck Faces
    3. Constantly taking pictures of oneself (I love photography though)
    4. Being LOUD!?! gets my blood boiling
    5. Rude to people they've never met
    6. Think their **** doesn't stink
    7. Hmm, I know i'm not perfect but I think I could keep this list up all day :P

Good thing I got myself a good spouse :)
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    - Cruelty is my biggest turn off. If I see any sign of cruelty in a man or a woman, I remove them from my life. I've dealt with too many bullies growing up and in the work place. This includes those people who find it amusing to be "brutally honest" as well. People who take pleasure in finding what hurts someone else's feelings.

- Extremely Logical people... The people who profess not owning a television (because only unintelligent people watch tv) and only read Nietzsche. Telling others reading is the only intelligent hobby, but only of they are reading certain books.

- Strangers who hand me Jeni Craig's phone number.

- The lines:
    --- "I have always had a secret thing for red heads."
    --- "Don't tell anyone, but I love big girls."
    --- "You are very pretty and are so amazing and I love being with you, you're just not my type romantically."
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    people who constantly brag about situations in which they didn't take any crap from someone or how they got the better of someone.

people who judge others constantly.

endless gossip.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Women that get huge ugly man muscles from lifting heavy weights.