What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Bad manners and people who use the word 'ugly' to describe looks and not personality.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Anyone unromantic enough to make a superficial list. I understand no criminals or drug users. But I like that someone wouldn't explore true love because a man had back hair.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I think I have two major turn-offs: Poor grammar, and SMOKING.
    Please don't smoke. It's so bad for you :(
  • CandaceyD
    CandaceyD Posts: 74
    Options
    I can't stand loud, rude, low self esteem cheaters that use drugs. Or you know, you can have just one of those traits and merely be annoying and unattractive.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Introverted people, bad teeth, body odor, general laziness(always feeling "tired"). That's pretty much it, I think.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    -smoking
    -people on their phone ALL the time (on a date)
    -Liars
  • jansari2
    jansari2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Lack of confidence. If you don't think you're sexy, why should I?

Exactly! Lack of self confidence is a big turn off. "Sexiness" aside, the pessimistic mentality can become an issue! Of course, excessive egoism isn't a turn on either.
  • DianatheRed
    DianatheRed Posts: 41
    Options
    People that refuse to take charge of their own lives. I mean-how many excuses can you make before you wear yourself out and decide to just DO something about it. Whiners make me crazy!! Also, people that can't disagree without calling names or putting others down simply for their opinions. I understand there needs to be a level of mutual respect when in a disagreement over something, and if you can't, then be gone :) Oh-and people that ask me what I do, and when I tell them that I am a stay at home mom, they say something along the lines of, "I could never do that! Sitting at home all day would drive me crazy. I mean, there is only so much cleaning you can do before you lose your mind..." HA! And-smokers.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah rude people on their phone all the time. What I do is I stop talking whenever they text or something. Usually they ask whats wrong then you tell them you'll wait until they're finished. Almost everyone gets a clue after that.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Bad Breath - especially when you talk close to me! Nasty feet in sandals (especially in the office)....men and women it's okay to get a pedicure at the beginning of the summer! Body odor on men and women (guess I'm an equal opportunity hater, lol!).
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    Bad Hygene!!! Bad Breath, BO, and that "not so fresh Feeling!!"
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Oh yeah rude people on their phone all the time. What I do is I stop talking whenever they text or something. Usually they ask whats wrong then you tell them you'll wait until they're finished. Almost everyone gets a clue after that.

Yeah!!! Texting all the time!!!! I hate it!!!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Poor personal hygiene/grooming on both sexes! Bad breath, dirty hands/feet, & body odour are total turn offs! :sick:
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    People who insist on telling you about what they dreamt last night.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Gas that smells as bad or worse than the gas I'm having today. Seriously turning myself off right now.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options

I was on a bridge and a big bird kept cirlcing over me asking stupid questions...Do you know what that means? :laugh:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I like how some people are pretending they're above having turn-offs. No one believes you.
    I don't know if you took my post as me "pretending" to be above having turn-offs or not, but I'll assume you did. I just mean that everyone has problems, and if I took the things that bother me the most and put them on a "dealbreaker" list, or if my wife did the same, we'd probably be divorced. So, with that in mind, here's my two main turn-offs: garlic breath and talking about her latest dream. Often I'm lucky enough to get both of those in one shot. And I still hit it. Every. Time.
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options

I was on a bridge and a big bird kept cirlcing over me asking stupid questions...Do you know what that means? :laugh:

I had a dream that I turned my secretary into a robot, and then she got turned into a potato, and was stolen by a bird. There was a girl who didn't bite her finger nails, or get jealous of her siblings even though she had it tough, she had nice hair but not as nice as she thought. She looked good in her orange jumpsuit but my secretary didn't like her. These weird holes kept on appearing everywhere. Stephen Merchant was there too. I'm laying off the cheese tonight.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Women that get huge ugly man muscles from lifting heavy weights.
    I am crushed :sad:

That person is nuts!! Muscles on a woman is HOT!!!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    "To much make-up of a female. Im sure you beautiful without all that make-up caked on "

For me, inability to spell, properly punctuate, or express thoughts clearly is a turn-off.