What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• inked219
    inked219 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lying, Cheating, Manipulation, selfishness, and I can't be with someone who's unwilling to compromise. If they're that self centered - then they can go f### themselves.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Women that get huge ugly man muscles from lifting heavy weights.
    this is a joke right?
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Overall: People who judge others too much. (It's human nature to a degree, but damn....yeah)

In men: Too much arrogance, & poor taste in music will automatically make me not interested.
  • columbus27
    columbus27 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Use of a cell phone
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

This.

Toned is good, but I don't like definition. For me it takes away the femininity.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I would say my main turn offs are cocky guys, sloppy drinkers and guys who wax their eyebrows :)
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Poor posture. I see so many otherwise attractive women who look like they're practicing to develop a hump in later life.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Men who botox! Total turn off. And smelly men, too. Not that "just had a workout" sort of smell, the "just had a workout... two days ago" sort of smell.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Long toenails on men or women ( any smidgen of white, small faint line ok)

Long fingernails on men (anything more than a smidgen of white nail )

Bad teeth or breath
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    conceit.
    overarching bitterness. <== this can be funny, but it can be tiresome.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    what turns me off is this thread!!
  • barongaston
    barongaston Posts: 109
    Options
    Lack of education
    Lack of a sense of humor
    Being closed minded
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    People who look down on others because of how they look or their background. People who are intelligent who think they are wise.. in my experience if you are arrogant enough to do the above you are not for me!
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    1) Bad breath (especially if it smells like coffee)
    2) People who brag about money.
    3) Dishonest people
    4) Snaggle teeth. I know that's shallow, but they just kind of freak me out.
    5) Sloppy kissers. Yuck.
  • mahnazy
    mahnazy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I dislike it (I don't dislike the people, just this action) when people pass judgement and form assumptions on others based on their lifestyle choices.

Get to know a person first, if they take drugs - perhaps it is medical/due to past events. If they wear too much makeup, maybe they have an insecurity.

Personally, it is irritating when people get on their high horse and pick faults with others for no reason at all.

Peace out.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    If they try and take the duct tape off their mouth during... really spoils the mood.
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    I like a woman who is kind, liberal, friendly and connected to the world around her. I like a woman who likes my 70s music. I like women who like dogs. I like feminists and hippie chicks. I especially like women who stand up for others and themselves. Unselfishness is the highest level of human achievement. I also like working women who use their hands and might wear coveralls and hardhats and carry metal clipboards. I like female truck drivers. I like chicks that exercise.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    There's a reason we're friends.

Toned is good, but I don't like definition. For me it takes away the femininity.

Joke
    >

Your Head
    >
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I dislike it (I don't dislike the people, just this action) when people pass judgement and form assumptions on others based on their lifestyle choices.

Get to know a person first, if they take drugs - perhaps it is medical/due to past events. If they wear too much makeup, maybe they have an insecurity.

Personally, it is irritating when people get on their high horse and pick faults with others for no reason at all.

Peace out.

Love this!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Bad hair. Seriously, a girl could be gorgeous but I wouldn't even notice if the hairdo was bad.