What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Too many piercings, smoking and arrogance.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I like how some people are pretending they're above having turn-offs. No one believes you.
    Bad teeth...total deal breaker :noway:

Agreed.

Men: Small/girly hands (I'm sorry, I know you can't help it), a six-pack (yes, really), long fingernails (if it's past your fingertip, it's way too long), lack of self-confidence

Everyone: Peter Pan Syndrome, over-inflated ego, smoking, being unnecessarily loud all the time, self-importance, thoughlessness, talking non-stop, interrupting all the time, frequent drunkenness....
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    When duharforstået hides his abs...

Also - smoking, bad teeth, and chewing with your mouth open
  • 1RBelle512
    1RBelle512 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, please duck face thread!
  • 1RBelle512
    1RBelle512 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Duck faces made me laugh... now I kinda want to see an example of a Duck face.

I would start a thread where everyone has to post a picture of them doing duck face - but I don't have a picture to hand so that'd be a bit unfair to start it and not post it

this thread would be a win.

YES! Please start a duck face thread!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the smoking. I hate it. Nasty gross habit.
    BO, obviously
    Men who are not financially secure or responsible. Don't have to be rich, but independent and live within your means...
    Men with no goals in life beyond just living day to day.

I'm definitely not attracted to the skinny fat types either. I like my guy to be stronger than me and look it.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Stupidity. Ignorance. Laziness.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    1.people who think they know everything
    2. bad body odour
    3. yellow teeth
  • rachyrach1234
    rachyrach1234 Posts: 160
    Options
    Women that get huge ugly man muscles from lifting heavy weights.
    this is a joke right?

girls should be pretty and soft......men should be hard
    girls with muscles make me wanna puke
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between self confidence and cockiness, it's a fine line. Self confidence is sexy, cockiness . . . well the first 4 letters about sum that up.

Strength and vulnerability all wrapped up in one package - uber sexy

Sense of humor, I like a dry sense of humor and appreciation for slapstick comedy, also very sexy.

DH has these shoulders and back . . . man oh DAY! Just thinking about them gets me to blushing.

Agreed upon tobacco use, bad teeth, and chewing with your mouth open or biting your fork. M bites his fork and I seriously have to contain myself not to back hand him. I have to turn on back ground noise to avoid listening to him eat.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    1. Bad teeth! The smile is one of the first things that I notice about someone if it is all jacked up it's a total deal breaker!
    2. Smoking or Drugs
    3. Sloppy Drunks
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    this is a joke right?

Girls that are soft make me feel sad.

Come to think of it, women are supposed to have vaginas and men are supposed to have penis's . . . at least that's my understanding on how the anatomical differences are supposed to go.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    TO ALL YOU DUCKFACERS..I found a picture...so the thread is UP!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    People who are members of the spelling police and feel the need to prove they are 'educated'
    Smokers
    Bad teeth, although some people cannot afford to get them fixed so I shouldn't judge
    Cursing. It's trashy, makes you look and sound like an idiot and proves your intelligence.
    Dirty people! It's different if you are outside working in your garden or yard but if you go out in public with dirty fingernails, oily hair and stains on your clothes. YUCK. There is no excuse for that.
    Mean people.
    People who walk their dog and don't pick up the poop! Yuck. It's not that hard to do people!
    Lazinesss
    Obnoxious loud mouths, including drunks. Not attractive!
    Yes, it's good to be proud of your progress but please don't put on trashy clothes, pour yourself into a too small pair of jeans, shorts, underclothes, whatever and think it looks good just because you can fit into that size. It doesn't. Make sure your clothes fit properly.
    People who think that because they lost weight they are better than everyone else. I'm not sure what's behind that, new confidence they never had, wished they had and now think they have? Just please don't let it go to your head. It's annoying and unattractive. Be yourself! And before you even say it no, I'm not jealous! I'm proud of my accomplishments and always have been.
    Liars

Now we need a 'turn on' post. lol
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

This.

Toned is good, but I don't like definition. For me it takes away the femininity.
    [/quote]

I love how being feminine enough equates to having a body that looks like it can't actually take care of itself, and make changes in the world. No, being feminine means looking soft and dependent.

Guess all the males out there without much definition are pansy females in disguise.

Again with the soft.. What is with the idea that females have to be soft and weak-looking?

All that muscles are a physical manifestation of the ability to do work. They are not inherently male or female, since all animals in the animal world have them, regardless of sex. Without muscles, work cannot be done, and bodies would not function properly. There is no reason that females have to be "soft" and "pretty", because let's face it, if we were in a survival situation and women had to hunt their own food and make their own shelters, the soft ones would die within a few days, because physically, they would not be able to do as much work.

Someone tell a mother grizzly bear or a female lion that their muscles are too "hard" and they aren't "feminine" enough. They'll eat you for dinner, and then then let their cubs, who will survive because they are physically strong enough to help them survive, gnaw on your bone marrow.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    The biggest turn off I find in woman is when they are uneducated. I grew up with sisters and a strong mother and I have learned to appreciate a smart strong woman. I feel I would be doing my female family members and myself a disservice if I dated a dumb broad (excuse the lingo). It doesn't matter if the woman is a supermodel. If she opens her mouth and gibberish comes out then to me she is ugly and not my type.

Also Bad teeth, Bad breath and wonky eyes
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If my man has a vagina. :ohwell:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    If my man has a vagina. :ohwell:

hahahaha NOT THE DEADLY MANGINA!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    The biggest turn off I find in woman is when they are uneducated. I grew up with sisters and a strong mother and I have learned to appreciate a smart strong woman. I feel I would be doing my female family members and myself a disservice if I dated a dumb broad (excuse the lingo). It doesn't matter if the woman is a supermodel. If she opens her mouth and gibberish comes out then to me she is ugly and not my type.

I like you.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am crushed :sad: