What is a turn off for you ( Male & Female)

Options

Replies

• indz87
    indz87 Posts: 1
    Options
    saliva and stinking mouth.. men sometimes don have any sense... lol

women- um.. sometimes i see females walking in high heels trying tooo hard to look glamorous .. but u can see it clear on them that they are sooo scared they might trip and fall anytime... to the onlooker it is either too funny(for males) or too sickening (for females)..
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    "To much make-up of a female. Im sure you beautiful without all that make-up caked on "

For me, inability to spell, properly punctuate, or express thoughts clearly is a turn-off.

Buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrnnn.
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    The biggest turn off I find in woman is when they are uneducated. I grew up with sisters and a strong mother and I have learned to appreciate a smart strong woman. I feel I would be doing my female family members and myself a disservice if I dated a dumb broad (excuse the lingo). It doesn't matter if the woman is a supermodel. If she opens her mouth and gibberish comes out then to me she is ugly and not my type.

i like you too! and i agree on my men! (gibberish includes gossip, trash, lies, etc etc...)
    I like how some people are pretending they're above having turn-offs. No one believes you.

i like how some people don't read the whole thing & miss the point. turn-offs don't have to be dealbreakers. once you realize you're not perfect either, it helps.

When duharforstået hides his abs...

agreed, that sucks... q-;
    TO ALL YOU DUCKFACERS..I found a picture...so the thread is UP!

woohoo!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Smokers
    Heavy drinkers
    Excessive tattoos & facial piercings
    Drug-use
    Trashy behavior ( loud, unnecessary & excessive profanity, obnoxious, unintelligent, crass, etc. )

Those're big deal breakers for me.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    For men, being passive and indecisive is a huge turn off.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Little girl nails. I don't care if u got real or fake nails just have them maintained and kept up to par as a grown woman. Not gnawed on, chipped and god forbid dirt under em.

Shoes too small with your heel hanging off the back. If you wear a 12 don't try to jam your giant foot into 9 a size heel then everytime we in the car, sit down you got take your heels off.

Don't have knowledge of current events , politics or opinion about social issues. There is only one thing u can do with a slow chick.

Poor bikini area maintenance. I prefer to play on a smooth landscape but if u can't /don't like that at least trim the hedges!

B. O . Women should always smell good.

Bad wigs , bad weaves and too much new growth.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Camel Toe... the vajay jay should be a place of secrets and excitement.. not out there on display for the whole world to see....
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    For males & females, I hate smoking. I think you smell gross. And you look gross too. :(

I think you look gross too!! For ugly braids and being such an *kitten* hat:)

Just because it is a turn off for you doesn't give you the right to put smokers down and call them gross!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    funny, i just made this my status:
    "i know this is unrelated to like EVERYTHING but can I just say, I really do prefer more natural women or all out freaks. I know society WANTS me to like barbie dolls, but I just don't. I like my gurls with dirty finger nails and crazy tats, and knotted up wind blown hair, and wrinkles from laughing so much. Things like hair extensions, foundation make up, fake eyelashes- they have their place in the photoshoot...but on the daily? Weird. I prefer genuine humanity, thank you. "

ALso, smoking is just repulsive.
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A man talking to his ex or ex's.
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    For the gentlemen, bad smell (even though it might not be your fault), bad teeth and being too skinny. Too many piercings. Slacking off too much. Puts me off right away.
    Nice, dark brown, messy hair is a real turn on though, no matter what your personality is like.

For the ladies, I'd rather not see too much of a fake tan or makeup. Slutty clothes annoys me too.
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Guys that smoke & binge drink
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    For males & females, I hate smoking. I think you smell gross. And you look gross too. :(

Just because it is a turn off for you doesn't give you the right to put smokers down and call them gross!!

whoah! Personal attack much???

I see what you're saying but I want to clarify why I don't think the statement was rude.

I waited tables for years. We had a smoking and a non-smoking section. I didn't even have to ASK. I could tell the smokers from the non-smokers 99% of the time. It DOES SOMETHING to your skin. I can't put my finger on it, but it's true. The ONLY time I was wrong was when it was a long time smoker who quit.

Smoking is nasty. It just is. I have lots of friends who smoke. Beautiful people. Nasty habit.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    To name a few...

Smoking
    Bad teeth
    BO & Poor Hygiene
    Negativity
    Dishonesty
    Arrogance
    Excessive Drinking (drinking is fine, but not knowing your limit is a turn off)
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    A man talking to his ex or ex's.

For me its the opposite.

If I give my heart and my time to someone (like my current partner, two solid years), I want to know that if it doesn't work out, we'll still be friends. He doesn't go out on excursions with his ex, but they are firends on FB and do the occasional text. If her car broke down, I'd expect him to help her out.
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    BAD TEETH
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    "To much make-up of a female. Im sure you beautiful without all that make-up caked on "

For me, inability to spell, properly punctuate, or express thoughts clearly is a turn-off.

Inability to recognize that some people may be speaking a third or fourth language....turn off!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

whoah! Personal attack much???

I see what you're saying but I want to clarify why I don't think the statement was rude.

I waited tables for years. We had a smoking and a non-smoking section. I didn't even have to ASK. I could tell the smokers from the non-smokers 99% of the time. It DOES SOMETHING to your skin. I can't put my finger on it, but it's true. The ONLY time I was wrong was when it was a long time smoker who quit.

Smoking is nasty. It just is. I have lots of friends who smoke. Beautiful people. Nasty habit.

How was the OP's post not a personal attack as well??? I don't really think she is gross at all, It was to prove a point!!

I'm not a smoker and I'm not saying it doesn't stink or that it isn't a bad habbit but it is not okay to say what the OP said.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Introverted people, bad teeth, body odor, general laziness(always feeling "tired"). That's pretty much it, I think.

Well... the "always feeling tired" would rule me out right away! LOL

Some of mine...

Smoking is number one! Gross! Put chewing up there, too (yes... there are women who chew... ewwwww!)
    Being extremely and openly flirty with others AND me (both online and IRL). I think it's disrespectful.
    Wearing sandals with unpainted toes (and/or any chipped nail polish)
    B.O. --- This goes without saying. Gross!
    Nasty or rotten teeth (don't have to be perfect by any means... but not falling out or missing)

All in all... nothing too terrible... I'm sure I fall into the turnoff groups of many. LOL
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Smoking :smokin:
    Bad Hygiene :sick:
    Better than everyone else attitude :explode:
    Bushy Beavers :laugh: