Weirdest thing you saw someone doing while driving

Options
1234568»

Replies

• wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I never breast fed while the car was moving, but once on a road trip , I pumped IN THE PASSENGER seat because we got stuck in traffic from an accident and I had a hungry screaming 4 month old in the back seat.

I have a hands free nursing bra and a car adapter. I PWD (Pump while driving) every day with my double electric! What a time saver! I've also pumped with a hand pump while driving. I've also done the cereal, makeup, lecture notes, changed clothes.. just not with my babies in the car :happy:
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Last year, driving down Classen in Oklahoma City in morning rush hour, this chick was flat ironing her hair...and we were NOT at a stop light.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A man straight up playing with his private area and was trying so hard to get me and a friends attention in broad day light.

Note to all: tell the next guy he can be arrested for that mess! :explode:
  • 00Riga00
    00Riga00 Posts: 34
    Options
    Within an hour of moving to California from Texas I saw a bus going down the highway (101 coming north from LAX) at about 95-100mph with about 5 or so teenagers smoking out of a pipe including the driver of course... =/ .................and it almost made me miss the Lamborghini Diablo driving by. >=/
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    He was smoking and checking his FB on his laptop at the same time...
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've seen alot of the things already posted. I think the worse cast of somebody reading a paper was this woman who had the grocery ads spread across her steering will and had a marker out at the same time. I was half expecting her to start clipping coupons any second.

But the funniest thing I remember seeing, I was a kid on a long trip with family up the west coast and we past a truck with a camper shell and those long side windows and in the side was a blow up doll pressed to the glass.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    no joke just north of pittsburgh we watched a gie and girl haveing *achem* "relations" on a motorcyicle driving down interstate 79.
    and just about wrecked our car
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    sit ups while driving? omg...
    anything while driving is a hugggggge pet peeve of mine.
    i have seen buss drivers doing paperwork.. i live in a big city and people are always f'in around while driving. i get a good view of it while on the buss. i also work with small children and when we were playing in a fake car one of the 2 year olds was rubbing her lips. im like what are you doing and shes like im acting like mommy (putting on lip stick) *face palm* ive seen a lot of rode head too *shivers*
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Saw a guy trying to put pants on.

Guilty.
  • jeniley65
    jeniley65 Posts: 35
    Options
    I once saw a female passenger playing with the female driver using a BOB. That was sure something

Talk about a distracted driver!

Also saw road head...but I think the girl was just showing off! LOL!
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    getting to a traffic jam, guy in the car next to me brings out drum sticks and starts drumming on the steering wheel!
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A girl driving down the interstate while curling her hair
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'veseen women putting on make-up, a guy eating pasta out of a regular bowl, people picking their nose then eating it, a woman reading a novel (not just a nook or a small book, but a huge hard cover novel!)

People on the road are way scary now!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    No joke, while living in VT fat naked man on a motorcycle. I am not being mean he hung off the sides!!!!! VT in the summer is not exactly the place I would ride naked. Bugs and gravel and his wee bits that is all I got to say!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I think plucking your eyebrows and/or facial hair while driving is a bit odd. I've seen it several times recently.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I was (unfortunately) behind a motorcycle that the passenger was wearing a skirt with a g-string underneath & the skirt was practically around her waist
  • AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    saw a guy playing a trumpet. no joke.

Off topic, I saw a guy playing the trumpet at my old place of work, airport. I guess they practice everywhere!!

Uhm oddest thing I've seen someone do in the car was not worksafe. I was scarred that night.

Another thing would be my passenger tossing a eaten corn cob into another car completely on accident. Ha.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It's probably been mentioned in the thread already (I haven't read it all), but I have seen someone putting polish on her toenails. I don't know how.