Replies

• becsel
    becsel Posts: 16
    Options
    Bump
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    Love mine with pears and black pepper! so yummy!

I love mine with Black pepper also, or dry Ranch dressing mix, and kettle chips to dip with.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    add to scrambled eggs. I use 2 eggs (or egg whites), 1/2 cottage cheese. YUMMY

This ^^^^^^
    I have never heard of making scrambled eggs mixed with cottage cheese.
    I am going to try this. Thanks
  • emmarangel
    emmarangel Posts: 19
    Options
    I look forward to my cottage cheese every day. I put fresh cut strawberries and fresh blueberries with mine. I've tried many brands of cottage cheese but my all time favorite is from Fresh & Easy and it's non-fat. A lot of the other brands that I've tried don't have the same texture as this brand. It's very good!
  • Jessiedando
    Jessiedando Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This post really opened my eyes to all the possibilities of cottage cheese! Yum!
  • puddies01
    puddies01 Posts: 17
    Options
    that's a great idea!
  • marvelscale
    marvelscale Posts: 135
    Options
    I love to eat it plain, but sometimes I'll mix in pineapple chunks
  • VanneWuch
    VanneWuch Posts: 4
    Options
    I always add bits of fruit...usually i cut up strawberries with a small amount of equal and add a few teaspoons in.
    By itself is ok but the fruit sweetens it up some. Also good to try with is peaches and pineapple. if you buy it in a can make sure its not with syrup. Water only!
  • ediths6
    ediths6 Posts: 72
    Options
    i love it plain or on toast but today i tried to make a pizza with it!!

get the thinest flat bread you can ( i used mountain rye flat bread -69cals)
    then covered it with tomato paste, fresh garlic and sliced capsicum and shaved thinly sliced ham and baked it until it was crispy and yummy

and put some cottage cheese on it as the cheese it was soo yummy and ate it with a green salad