I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• ThinkingThinRoxie
    Options
    I would definitely take the test. That's exactly what I experienced when I was pregnant.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I pee'd on the OP's leg and observed the results. She's not preggo
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    The cheap .99$ store tests work just as well as the ones that cost 15 bucks.

I only pi$$ on the finest quality chinette.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

All pregnancy tests test for the same thing, and they are all, contrary to what they claim on the box, just as sensitive. The $15 one will give you the same result, and it will be just as accurate, it just won't be as spiffy-looking.

But I love the spiffy ones!! :frown: So pretty and easy to hold! :laugh: Some even have emoticons! I'd pay extra for smileys! :blushing:
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will help..... http://bit.ly/ACU0VK

HOW did you do that??? That was cool!!!
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Literally only replying to say you can get 2 for a quid (£1) here in the uk! Dunno if they're acurate though..when we had a scare we paid for one that said nice and simply in words whether we were pregnant or not.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

I only pi$$ on the finest quality chinette.

made me laugh
  • nicospoon
    nicospoon Posts: 5
    Options
    Take it you all scared her off?
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

^^ This
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Idk if it's my diet, with eating 1,200 calories trying to lose weight.. or just really missing my period because i'm pregnant.

I've had nausea symptoms, my boobs feel sore and feel like they got bigger which is weird..

Idk what's going on.

Could I be pregnant?

Um- do you have sex? If so then sure you could be- if not then most liekly not! Go buy a test that will tell you!!

but just an fyi- when I change up a work out it messes with my next period! PMS will last longer but the period its self will be shorter- kinda crazy but there you have it!
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    I have had the symptoms before and turned out not to be pregnant. Get tested.
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    They have this amazing invention called the pregnancy test....you should try it out.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

All pregnancy tests test for the same thing, and they are all, contrary to what they claim on the box, just as sensitive. The $15 one will give you the same result, and it will be just as accurate, it just won't be as spiffy-looking.

But I love the spiffy ones!! :frown: So pretty and easy to hold! :laugh: Some even have emoticons! I'd pay extra for smileys! :blushing:

You have to be kidding me??! They have emoticons now? I have seen the ones that just say "pregnant" but no smileys lol I think the result would be different for some....maybe you don't want a smiley face for a positive...maybe a screaming smiley would work better?
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I had to go look at the OP's profile to see if she was a teenager...hence the nature of her question. It's locked & I can't tell. My answer would largely depend on if she's under 18 or not, actually...
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    Maybe this will help..... http://bit.ly/ACU0VK

lol omg that is cool!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.

whatever...is this supposed to be your intelligent answer?

Nope just making an observation. Oh wait, how did that go? Oh yes.... carry on.
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    I had to go look at the OP's profile to see if she was a teenager...hence the nature of her question. It's locked & I can't tell. My answer would largely depend on if she's under 18 or not, actually...

well that is what I thought too...it seems to be a question from someone who is very young....but from what everyone here is saying....she is just a troll.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options

this is true. buy 2 of 'em
  • Daydreams406
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.

whatever...is this supposed to be your intelligent answer?

Nope just making an observation. Oh wait, how did that go? Oh yes.... carry on.

Its alright if you don't understand what I post. Just don't read what I post anymore. Simple.
This discussion has been closed.