I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• simone4uandme
    Options
    :smile: I agree be nice people!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

A, the capslock key is located on the left side of your keyboard. Would you go around screaming at people IRL? B, the same girl was acting like a moron on another thread she started, and people's distaste for her attitude has carried over here. C, People*, Each other* :)

well that does explain some of the rude/*****iness I guess. Some of us don't follow all of the threads. So some of us may have thought some of you were being extremely insensitive if this was a real question. Is it? Hmmm....i can see a situation where a scared young person may reach out for advice if she thought she may be pregnant. If it is unplanned then it can be an extremely scary time. You will look for advice anywhere, especially if you have an idea you might be pregnant, because you don't want to believe it. You will look for anything to point in the direction you are not, even if you are. Denial is a powerful thing.

Someone asking pregnancy advice here is no stranger than anyone asking for weighloss advice here. Not too many registered dieticians and fitness experts around. But that doesn't stop people. Not to mention all the other thread that have nothing to do with fitness.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Idk if it's my diet, with eating 1,200 calories trying to lose weight.. or just really missing my period because i'm pregnant.

I've had nausea symptoms, my boobs feel sore and feel like they got bigger which is weird..

Idk what's going on.

Could I be pregnant?

It depends...did you have sex?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Geez...you guys are just mean...give the girl a break...like none of you ever asked a question where you could get the info elsewhere?

I've never asked a question where the only answer can come from urinating on a stick or getting bloodwork done.
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x

I hate the way your Barbie's eyes are judging me.

Barbie judges all. Look how perfect she is ;)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    When i started my exercise I missed my period for 2 mos.

Also some people have those type of symptoms around that time of the month, I know my best friend does anyways.

I would get a test done just in case. :o)
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    People are being mean because they get tired of internet trolls!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Careful, I heard a rumor that once you get pregnant, you die.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your symptoms could be normal pre menstrual symptoms and if you've lost a lot of weight recently that could affect your periods too.

The only way to know for sure is to take a test. I hope you get the result you want.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Geez...you guys are just mean...give the girl a break...like none of you ever asked a question where you could get the info elsewhere?

I've never asked a question where the only answer can come from urinating on a stick or getting bloodwork done.

Lies, bloodwork can tell you so much! I bet you have!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

I have seen them for sale at the dollar store. I don't know about the accuracy of those. I tend to spend a little more for a test that is as important as this, but yep, there are some places that sell them for a buck.
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

WHAT THREAD WAS THAT??
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x

I hate the way your Barbie's eyes are judging me.

Barbie judges all. Look how perfect she is ;)

I don't like perfect, it just shows how ugly I am!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    will you let us know once you've taken the test if you are or aren't pregnant? It could be worse, it could have been ghonaherpasifilies.... (sp?)

and, wow, not sure where you are all from, but dang, I know I spent well over $1 for my pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, more like $8-$15.
    I'm from Massachusetts. Have you looked at the dollar store? Of course it's going to be $15 at the pharmacy.

at the time, I was more concerned about finding out than how much it would cost to find out and I honestly had no idea they carried them at dollar stores. But, seriously, that's ALL you took from my post?!?
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Why are you talking about this here is what I want to know.

Que the kittens and rainbow parade.

I think I ♥ you

:blushing: Really? Thanks!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Not to scare you, but it sounds to me like you could possibly have some sort of ceullar growth at a molecular level going on. Or you are pregnant. :)

Seriously though, take a home pregnancy test to find out or seek medical advice.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    *whew* From the topic line, I thought you were asking us to babysit. I'm so relieved.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    So, did you take the test? Are you preggers??? I'm dying to know? :love:

:noway: I, however, am not........
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Someone asking pregnancy advice here is no stranger than anyone asking for weighloss advice here. Not too many registered dieticians and fitness experts around. But that doesn't stop people. Not to mention all the other thread that have nothing to do with fitness.

Not true. Someone asks how to lose weight we can say lower your calories, exercise more. Someone asks if they're overweight and we're told their height and weight we can say yes or no (using BMI with all it's flaws)

Not one person on this board can say if the OP is pregenant. So people are telling her how to find out. Very bluntly yes, but they are responding to the OPs bluntness herself.
This discussion has been closed.