I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC

caps-lock-priveldges.jpg
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Why are you talking about this here is what I want to know.

Que the kittens and rainbow parade.
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    Pregnancy test. Open box, pull out stick, pee on stick, and wait.

I thought I was the only one sitting around, going "duh, pee on the stick."
  • BeautEvilKells
    BeautEvilKells Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes, and if you are PLEASE DO NOT sacrifice calories. Get into pregnancy yoga/Pilates and WALK A LOT. :bigsmile: Whether yes or no, I hope it is what you want. G'luck!
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

I'm sorry to point this out but I think it's important to ask yourself how you felt when your success post got attack by sarcasm and rudeness. Maybe a private test would have been a better solution but the thought of being pregnant can sometimes be overwhelming. Luke 6:31 do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just take a test! :)
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Why are you talking about this here is what I want to know.

Que the kittens and rainbow parade.

I think I ♥ you
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x

Why are you so mean calling everyone "disgustingly mean"? Peeing on a stick is the technical term for the test, and that's the only way she'll get the answer. GEEZ.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Good news is when you have the baby the next day you get to be 8-10lbs lighter! Add in that breast feeding helps burn even more calories you are set!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

We have the $15 ones too. But they also sell them at the dollar store.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    ::facepalm::
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    It doesnt mean youre pregnant, this happens to me all the time
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Average cost is around $4-5 here or like $8-$10 if you get multi pack.

Only know that because I remember thinking they were pricey when the wife and I were trying.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

They are $1 at Save-a-Lot. I bought 3 of them yesterday.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    anything is possible..good luck/congrats:flowerforyou:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x

I hate the way your Barbie's eyes are judging me.
  • octleigh
    octleigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC

caps-lock-priveldges.jpg

I agree. I would have wondered the same question. For all we know she took a test and it was neg. if we don't have any thing nice to say maybe we should be quiet.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the symptoms for triplets. Or your body is rejecting your boobs. They may fall off. Next week. You should probably get ace wraps to strap them on. And a cork to keep the babies in. And a 12 pack of condoms so you don't HAVE to ask this question to complete strangers with no medical degree.

GALE! Lol.... Quit! You're going to make me pee!! (Oh wait...I missed a period, and have sore boobs, and threw up yesterday... Let me use this FUN opportunity to pee....ON A STICK!! ;)

LMAO - this is great.
This discussion has been closed.