I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• Fitfaery
    Fitfaery Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Maybe, maybe not. I've felt like that before but I wasnt pregnant. Just take a test

^^^this

I drove myself nuts once and the stress of it delayed my period even more x
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i would get a pregnancy test instead of asking a forum. We are not in your cervix. IJS.

FTW!!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Don't worry OP it's probably muscle gain and not you being pregnant. Muscle weighs more than fat..

You have signs which could be pregnancy, assuming since you are asking you have had sex, if you haven't had sex, you aren't pregnant. If you haven't had sex I'm assuming you wouldn't have asked the question though!

Time to get one of those cool stick thingies from the drug store. I thing they should play songs if a woman is.. If you get a song you are pregnant, if it's quiet you aren't. The line ones were hard to read when my wife and I were trying, the one that said pregnant or not pregnant were the best.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I tend to hate snark on these here forums....but LMAO...

I was sure when I saw the title on my sidebar this would be a joke post in Chit Chat, Fun, and Games
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yes you are pregnant
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    unless you put a Cap on it, then the answer is quite possible.
  • Kkwalker88
    Kkwalker88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would def take a test ASAP. If you are I would talk to your doctor about your calories intake. You will have to up your calories.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test...ASAP! :P
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the symptoms for triplets. Or your body is rejecting your boobs. They may fall off. Next week. You should probably get ace wraps to strap them on. And a cork to keep the babies in. And a 12 pack of condoms so you don't HAVE to ask this question to complete strangers with no medical degree.

GALE! Lol.... Quit! You're going to make me pee!! (Oh wait...I missed a period, and have sore boobs, and threw up yesterday... Let me use this FUN opportunity to pee....ON A STICK!! ;)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Man, some of y'all are so fricken insensitive that it hurts my head. I personally know how it feels to freak out about being pregnant and being terrified to take the test itself. Maybe she just simply wanted to know if her symptoms matched up or not. I'm just sayin'.

I've had times I've been worried I'm preggers. I bought a test. If she wanted to know if her symptoms could be pregnancy she can Google. But asking strangers on the Internet is silly. As stated no-one can tell her yes or no. Stupid questions will often get stupid answers.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I tend to hate snark on these here forums....but LMAO...

I was sure when I saw the title on my sidebar this would be a joke post in Chit Chat, Fun, and Games

kinda what I was thinking. No harm intended....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Sounds like all the classic symptoms. Good luck.

The 1200 calories in itself wouldn't cause a missed period. Extremely low body fat can.

Actually any major change in diet and exercise can cause irregularities. When I got serious about working out and dieting, I skipped a period and I'm as regular as they come and was FAR from low body fat.

But still, yeah, she could be pregnant.
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC

A, the capslock key is located on the left side of your keyboard. Would you go around screaming at people IRL? B, the same girl was acting like a moron on another thread she started, and people's distaste for her attitude has carried over here. C, People*, Each other* :)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wait 9 months and it will become obvious. But really, it could just be hormones being silly....or you could be knocked. Either pee on a stick, or just wait and see what happens.
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You should probably just go ahead and all Maury.....
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Really, you are asking this on here? Dont you think just taking a test would give you the answer? We are not your doctor! Like Duh!
  • bhayes82
    bhayes82 Posts: 37
    Options
    Definitely pregnant, probably triplets.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.