I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Tests aren't 100% accurate. I vote wait it out. In 8/9 months if a small human falls into the leg of your sweat pants, you'll have your answer.

OMG! Bahahaha!
  • KendyDawn81
    KendyDawn81 Posts: 63
    Options
    Seriously?? I really hope you plan on taking a test. And don't wait to take a poll of responses on here.
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Tests aren't 100% accurate. I vote wait it out. In 8/9 months if a small human falls into the leg of your sweat pants, you'll have your answer.

hey delivering a baby after NOT knowing you're pregnant is no joke.. its real.... trust me
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!
    Being mean to a bully just spreads more hate around. How do you think they got to be like that in the first place? We don't need more negativity in the world...
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Pssttt... don't take a pregnancy test. If it came back positive than its official. You are preggers. I would just wait it out. It will most likely just go away if you ignore it. That is what I do with all my problems.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    See if the rabbit dies
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Popcorn here!!! Get your popcorn!!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    will you let us know once you've taken the test if you are or aren't pregnant? It could be worse, it could have been ghonaherpasifilies.... (sp?)

and, wow, not sure where you are all from, but dang, I know I spent well over $1 for my pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, more like $8-$15.
    I'm from Massachusetts. Have you looked at the dollar store? Of course it's going to be $15 at the pharmacy.

at the time, I was more concerned about finding out than how much it would cost to find out and I honestly had no idea they carried them at dollar stores. But, seriously, that's ALL you took from my post?!?
    Um yes, was there more that applied to me? I'm pretty sure the first part was meant for the OP, and I responded to the second part. What else is there to take from it?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Popcorn here!!! Get your popcorn!!!!

Over here! I'll take some!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I don't think your pregnant! Don't worry. :bigsmile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    will you let us know once you've taken the test if you are or aren't pregnant? It could be worse, it could have been ghonaherpasifilies.... (sp?)

and, wow, not sure where you are all from, but dang, I know I spent well over $1 for my pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, more like $8-$15.
    I'm from Massachusetts. Have you looked at the dollar store? Of course it's going to be $15 at the pharmacy.

at the time, I was more concerned about finding out than how much it would cost to find out and I honestly had no idea they carried them at dollar stores. But, seriously, that's ALL you took from my post?!?
    Um yes, was there more that applied to me? I'm pretty sure the first part was meant for the OP, and I responded to the second part. What else is there to take from it?

*sigh* nothing.... clearly the other part was only funny in my head....
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You are on fire today!
    tumblr_m26wlrrIYn1qc9lhz.gif
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    See if the rabbit dies

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! snap.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I got it. I giggle you for combining the STD's and making a mega one.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    if you think your pregnant take a TEST don't post it on a forum and wonder... -.- smh...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

I skimmed that part, to be honest. Sorry. It was funny now that I read it.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

WHAT THREAD WAS THAT??

I am totally picturing you screaming everytime you talk to people now..

Grocery Store Clerk: Would you like paper or plastic.
    yannasmommy14: PAPER!!!! I WANT PAPER!!!!

Bank Teller: Would you like that in small bills or large bills?
    yannasmommy14: I DON'T CARE!!! LARGE BILLS WILL BE FINE!!

Oh the things that give me humor.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    GUESS SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING RUDE TOO..SMH....AND F.Y.I. IM AT MY OFFICE COMPUTER AND ITS ALWAYS CAPS NO WAY I CAN CHANGE IT SINCE ALL OUR WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE IN CAPS :happy:

All of my work also has to be done in caps. I just *choose* to follow the rules of internet etiquette on this one and make sure that I don't look like a screaming, raving ninny when I have something to say. It is one button. You hit it with your pinky on the left hand if you move 1/4 inch to the left. Also, screaming doesn't affect spelling. But here....... This is for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You probably would have had more helpful answers from an 8 ball honestly, and you could have googled your symptoms.. chances are it would tell you that you either are pregnant...or you have cancer... maybe lupus...but its never really lupus..

get a test and take it and put our mind at ease, its the best thing you can do. Good luck.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You can get a pregnancy test at the DOLLAR STORE. and it still be effective, unless its too early,
    Go pee on a stick you will feel better once you do
This discussion has been closed.