I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC

A, the capslock key is located on the left side of your keyboard. Would you go around screaming at people IRL? B, the same girl was acting like a moron on another thread she started, and people's distaste for her attitude has carried over here. C, People*, Each other* :)

I CAN ACTUALLY TYPE HOWEVER I FEEL LIKE IT...WHETHER IT BE IN CAPS OR lowercase...NO NEED FOR U TO BE SARCASTIC..IF U DONT WANNA READ WHAT I WRITE THEN U CAN SCROLL DOWN U KNOW U CAN USE THE ARROWS LOCATED ON UR KEYBOARD TO DO THAT OR U CAN USE UR HAND AND GRAB THE MOUSE ..AND IF I FEEL LIKE SPELLIN PEOPLE AS PPL...I CAN ....I DONT KNOW U AND RIGHT NOW U GOT ON MY BAD SIDE FOR UR DUMBASS REMARKS
  • cakebarn
    cakebarn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Of course you could be pregnant! Just take the test...but even if you pee on a stick...and it happens to come back negative, you should go to the doctor and have them take blood. Your hormone levels might be down (happened to me), making your POAS test negative. But it will show up in a blood test.

Good Luck in whatever you want to happen! :o)
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I DONT GET WHY PPL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN...HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS...SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANNA WASTE MONEY ON A PREGNANCY TEST AND DECIDED TO POST TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS...I JUST DONT GET Y PPL GET SO SARCASTIC ON HERE...ARENT WE ALL HERE TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOT PUT OTHERS DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE TOPIC

A, the capslock key is located on the left side of your keyboard. Would you go around screaming at people IRL? B, the same girl was acting like a moron on another thread she started, and people's distaste for her attitude has carried over here. C, People*, Each other* :)

How come you're allowed to correct grammar, but when I do it you tell me to be nice? :angry:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!
    The dollar store tests work exactly the same as the more expensive ones.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

We didn't have the Internets yet when I was in sixth grade, so my teachers get a pass. When I thought I was pregnant, I had to walk 20 miles uphill in the snow both ways to find out for sure.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Thank God for China and their cheap, plastic garbage that we Americans live off of! :love: </sarcasm>
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HER WRITING IT ON THE FORUM IS LIKE HER ASKING HER FRIENDS
    A good friend will tell you to get a frigging pregnancy test.
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Seriously people, why do you have to be so mean.

However if you are sexually active yes you may possibly be pregnant. However changing your diet, and working out more then you use to. As well as loosing weight rapidly can have an affect on your period.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    will you let us know once you've taken the test if you are or aren't pregnant? It could be worse, it could have been ghonaherpasifilies.... (sp?)

and, wow, not sure where you are all from, but dang, I know I spent well over $1 for my pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, more like $8-$15.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Go to the doctor.... seriously?
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    It's possible make an appointment with your doctor to be sure and see if maybe there are any other health issues that could be related :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Geez...you guys are just mean...give the girl a break...like none of you ever asked a question where you could get the info elsewhere?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • simone4uandme
    Options
    So, did you take the test? Are you preggers??? I'm dying to know? :love:
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy is the most common cause of a missed period. If you might be pregnant, treat yourself as if you are pregnant until you know for sure. Use a home pregnancy test as the first step to finding out whether you are pregnant.

If you are not pregnant, other causes of missed or irregular periods include:

Excessive weight loss or gain. Although low body weight is a common cause of missed or irregular periods, obesity also can cause menstrual problems.

Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia. For more information, see the topic Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa.

Increased exercise. Missed periods are common in endurance athletes.

Emotional stress.

Illness.

Travel.

Medicines such as birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all.

Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation.

Illegal drug use.

Problems with the pelvic organs , such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome, or Asherman's syndrome.

Breast-feeding. Many women do not resume regular periods until they have completed breast-feeding.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Youre all disgustingly mean. What a hateful group of people. Maybe she doesn't have anyone to talk to and anyone to help her and felt the need to ask here out of desperation. What a sick judgemental bunch of people.

To the original poster, I hope you are ok x

Really? I would tell my Best friend in the world the same thing. You can have a free one done at the health department. You can google symptoms. You can make an appointment with your doctor. If you have that many strange symptoms, no matter what the strangers on a website tell you, you should get it checked out. I mean, it could be something WAY worse. Pregnancy would need to be ruled out first. Not by a poll of your peers that you have never met, but by a stick - that you pee on or even a blood test.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I CAN ACTUALLY TYPE HOWEVER I FEEL LIKE IT...WHERTHER IT BE IN CAPS OR lowercase...NO NEED FOR U TO BE SARCASTIC..IF U DONT WANNA READ WHAT I WRITE THEN U CAN SCROLL DOWN U KNOW U CAN USE THE ARROWS LOCATED ON UR KEYBOARD TO DO THAT OR U CAN USE UR HAND AND GRAB THE MOUSE ..AND IF I FEEL LIKE SPELLIN GPEOPLE AS PPL...I CAN ....I DONT KNOW U AND RIGHT NOW U GOT ON MY BAD SIDE FOR UR DUMBASS REMARKS

I thought she was nicely answering your question and telling you that yelling often doesn't get you the answers you are looking for. * Note taken* You really had no question
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The month before I got pregnant with my last child I missed my period. I had started dieting and working out about 2 months before that and when i missed that period I thought I was pregnant but all the tests were negative. I thought I had those symptoms but pretty sure my mind was playing tricks on me because i automatically thought I was prego with the missed period. Then the next month I didnt have my period so I wasnt super worried but bought tests again and they were positive. Doctor confirmed that I was not pregnant with that first missed period by measuring the baby BUT if you have any reason to think you are pregnant then go get a test or see a doctor!!
  • twk65
    twk65 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you might be, but take a test or see a doctor to be sure. Good Luck!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    will you let us know once you've taken the test if you are or aren't pregnant? It could be worse, it could have been ghonaherpasifilies.... (sp?)

and, wow, not sure where you are all from, but dang, I know I spent well over $1 for my pregnancy tests when I was pregnant, more like $8-$15.
    I'm from Massachusetts. Have you looked at the dollar store? Of course it's going to be $15 at the pharmacy.
This discussion has been closed.