I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone else has said this...

But, have you considered taking a pregnancy test?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

WHAT THREAD WAS THAT??

I am totally picturing you screaming everytime you talk to people now..

Grocery Store Clerk: Would you like paper or plastic.
    yannasmommy14: PAPER!!!! I WANT PAPER!!!!

Bank Teller: Would you like that in small bills or large bills?
    yannasmommy14: I DON'T CARE!!! LARGE BILLS WILL BE FINE!!

Oh the things that give me humor.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    It's possible, take a pregnancy test to be sure, or go visit your doctor. Take it easy until you know for sure
    this^.. if you've done the deed there is always a chance of pregnacy. how late are you? I would get a test. get a good one -not a dollar tree special- they've never been accurate for me..if it comes up negative and you don't start in about week test again or go see your doctor... take it easy till you know
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options

A, the capslock key is located on the left side of your keyboard. Would you go around screaming at people IRL? B, the same girl was acting like a moron on another thread she started, and people's distaste for her attitude has carried over here. C, People*, Each other* :)

well that does explain some of the rude/*****iness I guess. Some of us don't follow all of the threads. So some of us may have thought some of you were being extremely insensitive if this was a real question. Is it? Hmmm....i can see a situation where a scared young person may reach out for advice if she thought she may be pregnant. If it is unplanned then it can be an extremely scary time. You will look for advice anywhere, especially if you have an idea you might be pregnant, because you don't want to believe it. You will look for anything to point in the direction you are not, even if you are. Denial is a powerful thing.

Someone asking pregnancy advice here is no stranger than anyone asking for weighloss advice here. Not too many registered dieticians and fitness experts around. But that doesn't stop people. Not to mention all the other thread that have nothing to do with fitness.

GUESS SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING RUDE TOO..SMH....AND F.Y.I. IM AT MY OFFICE COMPUTER AND ITS ALWAYS CAPS NO WAY I CAN CHANGE IT SINCE ALL OUR WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE IN CAPS :happy:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    *whew* From the topic line, I thought you were asking us to babysit. I'm so relieved.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

WHAT THREAD WAS THAT??

I just choked on my sea salt almonds.. thanks. I needed that.
  • ZarrX86
    ZarrX86 Posts: 38
    Options
    people, have you ever thought shes just scared to take the test, and she probably knows this isnt true, but shes hopeing a bunch of people will say no. obviously she needs to take a test and will, but i know the feeling of not wanting to believe something and asking someone else even though you know the answer. i know its silly but it happens
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options

WHAT THREAD WAS THAT??

LMAOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tests aren't 100% accurate. I vote wait it out. In 8/9 months if a small human falls into the leg of your sweat pants, you'll have your answer.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    They have this thing called a pregnancy test.. also, they have these people called doctors. One of the two would be able to help you better!
  • kate82573
    kate82573 Posts: 1
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test, duh!
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Go to the store and get a pregnancy test. Why are you asking strangers? Find out and know and then go from there.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Pre Natal care is VITAL for a healthy baby. Don't ask us, ask your dr. SHE will tell you how many calories you need & how much/hard to exercise.

Good luck!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

dollar tree has them for a buck........ when we start trying im going ot stock up
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So yeah...take the test, if you're pregnant have a look in groups for pregnancy. There are a couple I think. You should probably change your settings to maintain rather than lose. If you are pregnant that baby will need those nutrients!

Good luck!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Tests aren't 100% accurate. I vote wait it out. In 8/9 months if a small human falls into the leg of your sweat pants, you'll have your answer.

omg, I just snorted SO effing loud in my cube at work. Dude! No one's pants are so big that a human being is going to fall out of them!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

This is a way better idea!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Sounds like all the classic symptoms. Good luck.

The 1200 calories in itself wouldn't cause a missed period. Extremely low body fat can.

Actually any major change in diet and exercise can cause irregularities. When I got serious about working out and dieting, I skipped a period and I'm as regular as they come and was FAR from low body fat.

But still, yeah, she could be pregnant.

I missed my period every time I moved back into the dorms in college, when I moved to work at a summer camp, any time my diet changed. I wasn't sexually active at the time, and had a hard time convincing the camp nurse that I WASN"T pregnant since I had missed my period. (part of working there was the physical which included "when was your last menstrual period.")

SO yeah...everything can affect your period. Sore boobs and such CAN be hormones with period coming on soon.
    Seriously, take the test and put your mind at ease...or go to the doctor if the test still won't convince you. blood test is 100% I believe (they quantify)

Best wishes to you.
This discussion has been closed.