I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Yep, take a test. If you're having symptoms, your HCG level should be high enough to register on a test.

After losing 80 pounds, I missed a period. I had NEVER missed one before. I had all kinds of symptoms (sore boobs, nausea, fatigue) but every pregnancy test I took (and I took one every day) was negative. My period showed up almost 3 weeks late! I think the weight loss had jacked up my hormones or something. It was very bizarre. My husband and I were so disappointed I wasn't pregnant by that time, we decided to start trying & I got pregnant first try. :laugh: Symptoms were exactly the same with pregnancy except I also had bad menstrual-like cramps (so when I was actually pregnant, I thought I wasn't because I thought I was about to start my period since the cramps were the same as usual).
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Take a test...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    The symptoms you described are exactly what led me to POAS a few years ago... and I'm a mom now.
    13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    digital_pregancy_pregnant.jpg
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a pregnancy test?
  • riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    Srsly. Asking a forum instead of taking a pregnancy test/going to the doctor's... smh.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the symptoms for triplets. Or your body is rejecting your boobs. They may fall off. Next week. You should probably get ace wraps to strap them on. And a cork to keep the babies in. And a 12 pack of condoms so you don't HAVE to ask this question to complete strangers with no medical degree.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Idk if it's my diet, with eating 1,200 calories trying to lose weight.. or just really missing my period because i'm pregnant.

I've had nausea symptoms, my boobs feel sore and feel like they got bigger which is weird..

Idk what's going on.

Could I be pregnant?

If you've had intercourse you could be pregnant. But why not do a home pregnancy test, rather than polling people online? It's quick, easy, and inexpensive!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Pee on a stick bearing in mind many things can cause a late period. Stress, hormonal imbalance. But pee on a stick and you will know for sure. G/L!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy test. Open box, pull out stick, pee on stick, and wait.

Let's not forget to include that when the two (?) minutes is up, she'll need to READ the stick to get the results. I'd hate for her to have to come back to the forums to ask us what the results actually were.

I would suggest buying the kind of test that shows "Pregnant" "Not Pregnant" in the window screen so you wouldn't have to tax your brain with reading directions to decipher the one/two line issue.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If you have had sex since the last time you knew you were not pregnant, then yes, you could be pregnant.

Take a test.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm not a doctor, I just play one on MFP. I'd suggest buying a test if you are having relations with one or more people.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Geez..... someone trolling gets answers. When I post a legit question I get none. :frown:
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i would get a pregnancy test instead of asking a forum. We are not in your cervix. IJS.
    hahahahahahaha
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i would get a pregnancy test instead of asking a forum. We are not in your cervix. IJS.

Thank you. I mean, seriously? What the heck?! *smh*
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

LMAO
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options

^^That. And yes. If you're sexually active, you're very very likely pregnant.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Man, some of y'all are so fricken insensitive that it hurts my head. I personally know how it feels to freak out about being pregnant and being terrified to take the test itself. Maybe she just simply wanted to know if her symptoms matched up or not. I'm just sayin'. :huh:
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    Pregnancy test. Open box, pull out stick, pee on stick, and wait.

Agreed! Its like 2 minutes and you have an answer. Also, it could be just symptoms of an on-coming cycle. Find out because cutting calories while pregnant is TERRIBLE for the baby and for you.
This discussion has been closed.