I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

I'm sorry to point this out but I think it's important to ask yourself how you felt when your success post got attack by sarcasm and rudeness. Maybe a private test would have been a better solution but the thought of being pregnant can sometimes be overwhelming. Luke 6:31 do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

So glad you remembered me, I feel honoured. Let's compare the two, shall we? A success thread is meant to be a positive place, when you flat out ask such a... common sense question, sarcasm is bound to follow. And please, keep your hypocritical religious views out of the forums.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i would get a pregnancy test instead of asking a forum. We are not in your cervix. IJS.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Can you lot STOP making me laugh. I've got tears streaming down here. The kids are looking at me funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    zoltar.jpg

Zoltar spoke to me and said, yes you should definitely go pee on a stick and ask a doctor.
  • sweetbride2011
    sweetbride2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go get the test!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    got-you-a-stick-meme-generator-i-got-u-a-stick-pee-on-it-606eeb.jpg?1305011318.jpg
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.

whatever...is this supposed to be your intelligent answer?

Nope just making an observation. Oh wait, how did that go? Oh yes.... carry on.

Its alright if you don't understand what I post. Just don't read what I post anymore. Simple.

Don't understand? Hum. That's funny. I could have swore that I stated I was just making an observation. No need to get your panties in a twist.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    In 6th grade Sex-Ed, we learned that if you think you're pregnant to take a pregnancy test. I'm surprised they never mentioned asking a bunch of randos on a public forum. My teachers failed me.

I'm sorry to point this out but I think it's important to ask yourself how you felt when your success post got attack by sarcasm and rudeness. Maybe a private test would have been a better solution but the thought of being pregnant can sometimes be overwhelming. Luke 6:31 do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Luke Chapter IV, verse 1: BUT I WAS GOING TO TOSCHE STATION TO PICK UP SOME POWER CONVERTERS!!
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    got-you-a-stick-meme-generator-i-got-u-a-stick-pee-on-it-606eeb.jpg?1305011318.jpg

You have made my day!
  • rmchapman4
    rmchapman4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Definitely!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.

whatever...is this supposed to be your intelligent answer?

Nope just making an observation. Oh wait, how did that go? Oh yes.... carry on.

Its alright if you don't understand what I post. Just don't read what I post anymore. Simple.

Don't understand? Hum. That's funny. I could have swore that I stated I was just making an observation. No need to get your panties in a twist.

I'm not wearing panties...so its okay :laugh:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Omg, I'm cracking up.:laugh:
  • mandie0378
    mandie0378 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been peeing on sticks all over my backyard and they haven't told me anything:laugh:
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    Don't listen to all the criticism, every one is different, when i was pregnant with my daughter i had no symptoms what so ever, but out came a baby, my second on the other hand was miserable, i had headaches all the time, was sleepy, nauseous, and i just felt bad ALL the time. i would say that the symptoms are there, but don't freak out just yet, take a pregnancy test, i recommend the dollar store, and you can find them for just $1. Health Dept will charge you at least thirty bucks! Crazy i know. good luck in life no matter the outcome!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

LMAO...love this
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • mslindsay
    mslindsay Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is a stupid question. Yes take a test. But I believe if you more asking if your restricting your calories could delay you period. The answer is yes. Changing your diet, starting more or increasing the intensity of excercise, and stress/lack of sleep can delay you peroid. When I first started making changes to my diet my period was late. Also the symptoms of sore breast, nausea, etc that comes if you are pregnant I get right before I start my peroid, and when my period is delayed those symptoms are more noticeable.
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hope that, in the time it took me to read through all 9 pages of replies so far, the OP has gone out to buy one of those sticks already :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This made my day.
This discussion has been closed.