I think i'm Pregnant..... ladies, I need your help.

Options

Replies

• riadastfu
    riadastfu Posts: 69
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Hmm I just checked, yeah she was b*tchy in her only other post.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    You can get a pregnancy test at the DOLLAR STORE. and it still be effective, unless its too early,
    Go pee on a stick you will feel better once you do

how about if she just uses a random stick from outside? Same effect?
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Troll NATION. Go piss on a stick my dear. Problem solved. Or you can wait it out and be one of those girls on TLC's "I didn't know I was pregnant." :smile:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

All pregnancy tests test for the same thing, and they are all, contrary to what they claim on the box, just as sensitive. The $15 one will give you the same result, and it will be just as accurate, it just won't be as spiffy-looking.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Someone asking pregnancy advice here is no stranger than anyone asking for weighloss advice here. Not too many registered dieticians and fitness experts around. But that doesn't stop people. Not to mention all the other thread that have nothing to do with fitness.

Not true. Someone asks how to lose weight we can say lower your calories, exercise more. Someone asks if they're overweight and we're told their height and weight we can say yes or no (using BMI with all it's flaws)

Not one person on this board can say if the OP is pregenant. So people are telling her how to find out. Very bluntly yes, but they are responding to the OPs bluntness herself.

and yet no one is an "expert" , and everyone should consult with their Dr. before starting any weight loss plan. Correct? Yep. So what was your point again?
    Blunt....so it is ok to tell people to lose weight in blunt terms? Or would that be rude? Hmmm
    BTW....the part of my quote you pulled was in reference to people saying she shouldn't be asking that question on these forums. My point was, that people post a lot of stuff on the forums and ask a lot of irrelevant questions. But carry on.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You can get a pregnancy test at the DOLLAR STORE. and it still be effective, unless its too early,

That's what I do..doesn't everyone?
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    GUESS SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING RUDE TOO..SMH....AND F.Y.I. IM AT MY OFFICE COMPUTER AND ITS ALWAYS CAPS NO WAY I CAN CHANGE IT SINCE ALL OUR WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE IN CAPS :happy:

All of my work also has to be done in caps. I just *choose* to follow the rules of internet etiquette on this one and make sure that I don't look like a screaming, raving ninny when I have something to say. It is one button. You hit it with your pinky on the left hand if you move 1/4 inch to the left. Also, screaming doesn't affect spelling. But here....... This is for you! :flowerforyou:

OH PLS...
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You should see your doctor. Over counter pregnancy test are good but they can play tricks with your mind (like thinking you might be reading a positive when its not or hoping you are reading a negative when its not LOL, just not being all clear so you end up buying more! Been there and done that. ) as well so a doctor is probably best since even if you're not you'll still want to know what may be causing your symptoms.
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I wish everyone saying "geez you guys are so mean!" saw what an utter B this same girl was in another thread. Way to stick up for a bully!

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.
  • Daydreams406
    Options

well that is what i wondered too since "go pee on a stick" seems to be everyone's favorite term lol
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Spend $1 on a pregnancy test. That will give you more definitive answers than anywhere else.

Wait pregnancy tests are $1 in America? Here like $15 here!

Any store I've been to to buy one they were $8-15 as well. I suppose the Dollar Stores or even colleges might have some for that cheap. But IMHO, I'm not going to trust a dollar general pregnancy test!

All pregnancy tests test for the same thing, and they are all, contrary to what they claim on the box, just as sensitive. The $15 one will give you the same result, and it will be just as accurate, it just won't be as spiffy-looking.
    To be fair, the dollar ones that I get are annoying. You have to pee in the cup and then put the stick in it. But for the price, I can't complain.
  • Daydreams406
    Options

Like I said....not everyone reads all of the threads. So how can you expect people to just know that someone may be troll or something? It seemed like a legit question. Besides, wouldn't it be best to just ignore the "troll" person than to follow them around the forums giving them the attention they seek? No? It is easier to follow the "troll" and then complain about the people who have no idea it could be a "troll", because not everyone has read all the other really annoying posts the "person" made to piss everyone off, which started you all following her around the forums in the first place.

^^^ This.. coming from a troll who trolls another troll that is trolling another troll.

whatever...is this supposed to be your intelligent answer?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I get those symptoms every period so who knows
  • Daydreams406
    Options

That's what I do..doesn't everyone?

lol and how has that worked out for you? :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    The cheap .99$ store tests work just as well as the ones that cost 15 bucks.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm having the same worry at this very precise moment!!!....*kitten*!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Just make pee pee on the stick and wait for the blue line or the plus or negative symbol.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will help..... http://bit.ly/ACU0VK
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Someone please tell me where to find her *****y comments on another post ? I'm DYING of laughter and want to read more. Thanks :love:
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What you asking us for?? get a pregnancy test!
This discussion has been closed.