Zombie Apocolypse - What do you grab?

Options

Replies

• Generalle
    Generalle Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    this company (www.hardcorehardware.com.au) is run by my brother-in-law who happens to live 4 doors down from me, so I won't be short of any weapons. I also have the LFT01 in my bedside table, just what every woman needs.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I'd grab a gun....

who cares about eating at that point.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    huge jar of peanut butter.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well, the consensus in my house? Mom will be one of the first zombies, so it will be a moot point for me! *moanmoanchompmoan*

Hubby? beef jerky
    14 yo? Slim Jim
    9 yo? Pretzels (we are still working on this one)

I will already be dead, dying or chasing them out of the house. Good luck! :drinker:

LoL! This ^^^ But I'd pack my family off with all the protein bars I could find.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    The answer to your question is 'shotgun'

nope its 2 shotguns, 1 "c" bag full of amo, a macheti, some rope, a baseball bat, and a shovel. also a goat....
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My bicycle! I'll bike to Canada because they never have zombies there :)
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my Machete, water & jerky.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My bicycle! I'll bike to Canada because they never have zombies there :)

Oooo! If I was a Zombie, that is EXACTLY what I'd like you to think.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    What do zombies taste like? Are they edible? Maybe I would just need my gun and a good lighter to cook a zombie?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I lack firearms, besides the noise might attract more zombies. I'm gonna go with the closest thing to a f*cking spear I can come up with. Bludgeoning object will also work well since I'm pretty damn strong now.
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    WATER!

In 48 hours, everyone without water will become increasingly weak from dehydration. At that point, you can pretty much beat the hell out of anyone to grab anything you want!

Of course, I'm really peaceful in non-zombie apocalypse situations.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I was recently asked what motivated me to lose the weight (I think I was asked around 125 lbs lost )

I answered as seriously as possible.

December 21st 2012. The end of the world, I have my money on Zombie Apocalypse and I notice there are a lot of fat people around here. My fitness goal is to be able to outrun them.

Probably not an appropriate thing to say to the inlaws
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i keep a bag of almonds and several cliff bars around just in case. i'd also grab whatever fresh fruit i had

my weapon of choice would be a cross bow. guns make too much noise and ammo can run out
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Grab some almonds, Mossberg 500, some ammo and my ex-wife just in case the zombies are gaining on me. :)
  • morninglilli
    morninglilli Posts: 194
    Options
    I would want to grab something that wont spoil, that will cook up larger but weighs little; so a nice bag of quinoa. It has carbs for energy punches to get me from here to there, and the protein to keep muscle function. Cooked up in a makeshift solar stove, with wild dandelion leaves, it would be a good balanced zombie dodging meal.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Tuna,, always my tuna...
    and hopefully a very big sword...
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    I would grab marine issue canteen and water purifying tablets. Marine issue rations all from my cousin who came back from Iraq and has lots of this stuff. Then the Red Jacket ZK-22 Bullpup rifle which uses .22 calibur rifle rounds, magnum .22 suppressor and a Vortex SPARC red dot scope for good measure. You can even throw in a mounted spike for the hand-to-hand moments in the killing spree. Along with dual 1911's and a hunting knife and or machete.

Seriously considering the short samurai sword now that I am on this topic nothing like having the walking guillotine along for extra protection.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My fantastic granola bars... And my car.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    My husband has this all figured out. LOL! grab our guns out of the gun cabinet with amno & head to Bass Pro. LOL! where they have everything to kill zombies & survive on.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Grab some almonds, Mossberg 500, some ammo and my ex-wife just in case the zombies are gaining on me. :)

HAHAHA! YES!