Zombie Apocolypse - What do you grab?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Twinkies and a 45! When its just me, the roaches, and my twinkies left, you'll all be sorry. :)

Gotta think shelf life!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    it would really depend on what TYPE of zombies...

living dead? easy, just wander away. too slow to get us.

28 days later zombies? kiss your rear good bye.

If they're "I am Legend" zombies, I'm also taking all the vinegar I can carry.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Because of the recent Zombie lawsuits in California, who accuse ZORT of abusing their basic non-human rights and misidentifying corporate types and politicians as the life-impaired, the courts have set the following guidelines on what to look for to identify the life-impaired,

1. Disheveled Appearance
    2. Unresponsive to communication
    3. Pale, often clammy or decomposing skin
    4. No concept of personal boundaries
    5. Motivation to eat the brains of the living

If you witness life-impaired activity, notify the Zombie Outbreak Response Team right away.

IMG_1352.jpg?t=1337223770
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My neighbour...to use as bait! :laugh:
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I become zombie myself. Problem solved because now I ain't afraid of s**t.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    My vampire slayer swords, tennis shoes, dogs, husband, army fatigues, canteens, protein bars, cans of tuna, ....... Well, lets say I have a perfect stash of stuff already packed in a brand new hummer, which is filled with gas in the driveway........ Don't forget about the mini-fridge fully stocked in the vehicle. Lots of TP, Dog food, greenies... Car charger... Arrgh. And maybe a Rob Zombie CD's. :smile: Twinkies?
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have recently rethought my zombie respond package. I think instead of trying to carry a lot of stuff I need...I will simplify and as many people will be out there killing others for food...I will start with some essentials in survival that others would not be able to use. Thus why kill me if you cannot benefit from my death...no food, no weapons (that you know of). A simple nylon string, flint, pocket knife, protein bars and survival instructions for those things that I did not already learn. I do not intend to be with the masses running the streets. I am taking a stealthier approach. No blasting shotguns or running thru the city for me.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Nike Cross Trainers...

LOL< nice!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Guns, our house has plenty. Granola, nuts, and all the other "ready to eat" crap i have in the pantry. Shoes, extra socks. And my baby bjorn. Cant leave my daughter behind and she sure as s**t doesn't listen enough for me to ask her to run. Hence, my ticker.
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    56646907782575700_n9MlCj3V_f.jpg
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    LOL.....I always liked that one with all the treadmill's around the house