Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options

Replies

• ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    I have my ribs, wrist, foot, and shoulder/back
    I think those are sexy but I am probably being biast lol!
    I also like the v area :)
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Inside of the wrist or on the inside of a finger
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    EXACTLY!^ And they ALL look the same!

Really bcuz im pretty sure my half sleeve is VERY original since. Def dont look like ANYBODY elses.
  • Mommaof2at29
    Options
    i have eight..ankle, lower back, middle back, shoulder
    & pelvic right next to the hip bone. The only suggestion
    i would make is too get it someplace that you can conceal
    easily enough when you want too!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    I have one on the back of my thigh right under my butt. You can see it in shorty shorts.

I wanna get one on the side of my butt.
    No not my hip...
    my butt cheek.

Im just sayin...
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    lower back
    shoulder blade
    stomach
    high thigh

not on the breast please...upper thigh is where I have one of mine and another on the back side of my hip bone-upper butt area, and another on my shoulder (wasn't by choice really) and I hate that location, and the last one on my hip but on the outside not the front...all super hot (except shoulder) and coverable if need be.

I'm confused about your shoulder tattoo that you say "wasn't by choice really"....how is this possible??? We're you unconscious and someone else chose this for you??? lol
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    sexiest place? .........on top of my tattoos :)
    48c74a48916111e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Completely LOVE it!!
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Is it offensive? Do you give more time for a person to identify your tattoo or is it staring? Peeking out of the bikini might require some time
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    lower back
    shoulder blade
    stomach
    high thigh

not on the breast please...upper thigh is where I have one of mine and another on the back side of my hip bone-upper butt area, and another on my shoulder (wasn't by choice really) and I hate that location, and the last one on my hip but on the outside not the front...all super hot (except shoulder) and coverable if need be.

I'm confused about your shoulder tattoo that you say "wasn't by choice really"....how is this possible??? We're you unconscious and someone else chose this for you??? lol

I was wondering the same thing.
    On that note
    I have tattoos:

On top of both of my feet.
    Above BOTH of my archillies tendons.
    on my right calf
    on my left thigh
    my "tramp Stamp"
    My left side
    back of my left shoulder blade
    front of my left shoulder
    back of my neck
    behind my right ear
    inside of both of my wrists
    and a half sleeve on my right arm.

I think tattoos are sexy no matter who they are on or where they are at. :o)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i have one on my shoulder blade and ankle i am planning to get one on the other shoulder blade and my wrist
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    Tramp stamp
  • superstankazz
    superstankazz Posts: 193
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Really bcuz im pretty sure my half sleeve is VERY original since. Def dont look like ANYBODY elses.
    Actually, I'm sure your "half sleeve" looks very cute but I've never seen a sleeve that didn't look like everyone else's.
  • thatblueyedchic
    thatblueyedchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Actually, I'm sure your "half sleeve" looks very cute but I've never seen a sleeve that didn't look like everyone else's.

Well, I think all the Simpsons characters look alike, but clearly you still like them. Let's not belittle people for their self-expression. I love tattoos and am planning on getting one on my wrist when I hit goal. It's a celtic symbol, and I'm sure someone else has it. But, it's meaningful to me and that's what matters.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I think the ones women get right next to their hip bones (in the "V" muscle area) are really cute.

^^^^THIS! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    collarbone, hip, ribs, and the side.

Get one that accentuates your good features.

Agreed...great locations.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have a "tramp stamp". I loved the tattoo and it seemed to be the best spot for it. I think it depends on what you want for some of them in order onto decide where to place it . Just my opinion though :)
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you get. My first tat is on my shoulder blade. I almost wish I didn't get it there, but the placement is part of the tat. It's a postage stamp...so guess which shoulder blade it is on. :) The reason I probably wouldn't get another back tat - you don't get to see them often.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I think the ones women get right next to their hip bones (in the "V" muscle area) are really cute.

^ this. When I get skinny and sexy, that's where I'm putting one! I also have one on my wrist and on my back on the right.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I like tramp stamps too, even with the stigma.

Unfortunately I know someone who got a horribly done Playboy Bunny as a tramp stamp and let me tell you, it looks like a freakin' target. Yuck. But it's her body so whatever!

I :heart: tattoos.