Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options

Replies

• IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I like tramp stamps too, even with the stigma.

Unfortunately I know someone who got a horribly done Playboy Bunny as a tramp stamp and let me tell you, it looks like a freakin' target. Yuck. But it's her body so whatever!

I :heart: tattoos.

Hahaha I read this like "...it looks like a freakin' target. Yuck. But so is her body, so whatever!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    I have tattoos planned when I get to certain milestones, in my weight loss journey also! Good luck getting to your goal! Placement is very important. My one back piece is placed perfectly. I like how it is above my bra band and beside my bra strap so it is never partially covered by my bras.
    mytattoo.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Half sleeve :)

I don't find it "sexy" but that's my favorite place, mine is a work in progress right now.
  • Hawk747
    Hawk747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In my humble opinion, from a guy almost 65 that stills appreciates a pretty woman, I think there three places that I find appealing on a woman. The shoulder blade, somewhere on the breast just barely visible with a low cut dress, and on the ankle. I also think a smaller tat draws more attention that a larger one. Personally I don't have any. For one reason, once I have one, it is generally too late to change my mind, and second, I don't tolerate pain well at all. Congratulations on your weight loss! :smile:
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Nice sounds like there are many sexy areas to get a tattoo :) I am leaning towards either this one on my foot
    tattoo-1.jpg
    or something like this down my side
    star-tattoo-118058488013222.jpg
    Either way I can't wait to reach my 50!!
  • kaytimack
    kaytimack Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I personally think tattoos on the lower back (aka tramp stamp) are really sexy. Unfortunately, they're supposedly whoreish and trashy, so I would never get one just to avoid the stigma that comes with it :-\

Aside from that, maybe the shoulder blade?

The tramp stamp moves every decade or so. :] It was on the breast before, and before that in-between the shoulder blades at the top of the back [essentially back of the neck]

I say, no matter. Put tattoos anywhere, they're sexy all over the place. :]
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    None.
    This.
  • jennimben
    jennimben Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had a beautiful one going up the outside of my thigh and over my hip- a colorful cobra winding up thru some sunflowers. Then I had surgery (tummy tuck/lift) and half of it is now gone due to the amount of skin they took. So now I have a few sunflower stems and the cobra tail. :cry: 20 more pounds and I'll figure out how to get it fixed- gonna need to be a creative artist!
  • superstankazz
    superstankazz Posts: 193
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    EXACTLY!^ And they ALL look the same!

Really bcuz im pretty sure my half sleeve is VERY original since. Def dont look like ANYBODY elses.
    Actually, I'm sure your "half sleeve" looks very cute but I've never seen a sleeve that didn't look like everyone else's.

Well, I think all the Simpsons characters look alike, but clearly you still like them. Let's not belittle people for their self-expression. I love tattoos and am planning on getting one on my wrist when I hit goal. It's a celtic symbol, and I'm sure someone else has it. But, it's meaningful to me and that's what matters.
    Um yeah, we weren't talking about our avatars....we were talking about tattoos and would never get a Simpson's character permantly applied to my body, no matter how much I love them.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    None.

Me personally, a chick with no tats is waaaaaaaaay sexier. If you're looking to do one just because, put it somewhere UNATTRACTIVE like the foot or something....
  • KThiemer1
    KThiemer1 Posts: 6
    Options
    a tattoed chick on a harley, nothing sexier, tattoos anywhere, except the face.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Full sleeves! And you have won my heart :)
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Really bcuz im pretty sure my half sleeve is VERY original since. Def dont look like ANYBODY elses.
    Actually, I'm sure your "half sleeve" looks very cute but I've never seen a sleeve that didn't look like everyone else's.

Does your lack of attention to detail affect your everyday life very much? Must suck to not be able to distinguish a flower from a tribal design, etc.

Sorry for feeding the troll!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options

Does your lack of attention to detail affect your everyday life very much? Must suck to not be able to distinguish a flower from a tribal design, etc.

Sorry for feeding the troll!
    I can almost guarantee that no one, or very few people, have the same half sleeve that I have! SOME tattoos are cliche, not all of them! And if someone likes something cliche, who cares? I find it funny when people assume that people get tattoos to please other people. Mine are for ME, I don't care what anyone thinks about them. Compliments are nice of course, but that's not why I got it!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

With that said, your bare arms look like mine...do something about it. It's so unoriginal and cliche.....wait...damned if you do, and damned if you don't, I guess.
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a small red rose that is encricle with a black heart. On my hip close to hip bone.
  • wyld4eva
    wyld4eva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and have 6....I think the sexier places are ribs, back of the neck, hip bone and yes I do think the poorly named "tramp stamp" is sexy too.
  • Hawk747
    Hawk747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Down the side, hmmmmmm! I personally don't need the stars to get my attention. That part of the body is a turn-on all by itself. IMHO, the foot is a nice inconspicuous place and the birds certainly are not objectionable. In the long run, you have to do what makes you the happiest.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    My opinion is wrist..but i have been to chicken to get one there..LOL
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

yer face is cliche ...... and it's tattoos :)