Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman <3

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think tattoos on the rib cage are incrediby hot on women but I think I am way too chicken about how much it might hurt to actually get it done. I did the top of my foot.. That might be the extent of my pain threshold.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Because I wanted to.:tongue: Tatoos are so cliche nowadays.
    EXACTLY!^ And they ALL look the same!

WTF are you smoking? None of my 13 tattoos look the same, or like any other tattoos for that matter.

Seriously, why bother responding to a thread like this if you're not a fan. Move along.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Inner wrist, hip, ankle, & upper back.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sexiest place for a tattoo on a woman hummmmm on top of me?? haaaa
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm below my goal, I'm getting my next one on my side - rib cage area. Hubs is finishing up the design - cant wait!!!
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Why do people who don't like tattoos on woman feel the need to respond in this thread? The OP obviously likes tattoos on women,

Cliche like short hair on women?
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

EXACTLY!^ And they ALL look the same!

I'd be surprised if anyone thought all my tattoos looked the same, seeing as they're unique to me and all different designs.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Anyway, to answer OP, I think anywhere that accentuates feminine features is sexiest.

I have one on each wrist, one on my shoulder, one of my left chest and one on my ankle, and have one planned for my back next week :)

I like;

Shoulder
    Wrist
    Nape
    Ankle
    Foot
    Rib
    Collarbone
    Waist
    Hip

But it all depends on the woman's body, the tattoo and how it suits her, of course.