Today was the first time I've ever been called a fatty.

Options

Replies

• butterflymarks
    butterflymarks Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile pic and hunny.. he must be blind. I don't know anyone who'd call you fat.

I'm sorry the dbag called you that, if I was there I woulda slapped him for ya.

Just know you're beautiful :)
  • Heidihomelinda
    Heidihomelinda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are giving one person too much power. You live this life.:smile:
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    In my entire life of being overweight (roughly ten years now), I've never been blatantly told that I'm fat. Curvy, yes. A little chubby, yes.

A male co-worker of mine was joking around about craving some cookie dough, and when a female co-worker of mine asked what we were talking about, he said, "Don't worry about it, (name), I'm talking to a fatty about something."

I feel numb. I can't even cry.
    I feel like saying, screw you.

You can fix fat. You can't fix ugly. :angry:

It's not in my nature though. Why bother wasting my energy?
    I feel so ugly now though. I feel like everyone sees me as this walking pocket of fat.

I want to just get on the treadmill and run forever.

Jerks like that are just justify another use for the ever growing list for duct tape. Seroiusly though people like that thrive on putting others down to feel better about themselves. Use em as fuel to drive you to excel. I've personally imagined my punching bag as a co-worker but hey... to each their own. :happy:
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    turn it into some motivation!! You can do it!!
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    He probably does have a small p***s.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Kick him in the crotch!!!
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to be on his side or anything...but was he just kidding because you were talking about cookie dough? Maybe he didn't mean it in a bad way saying you were a fatty but meant that he was talking to a "fellow fatty" because of the subject you were talking about. Just a thought because some guys don't realize what comes out of their mouth or how it sounds
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Dude(tte), you're not even fat. He has issues. Don't let him burden you with them :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    ... Why would someone even say something like that? I admit to having an immature sense of humor, but I don't see it as funny on anyone's level.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    In my entire life of being overweight (roughly ten years now), I've never been blatantly told that I'm fat. Curvy, yes. A little chubby, yes.

A male co-worker of mine was joking around about craving some cookie dough, and when a female co-worker of mine asked what we were talking about, he said, "Don't worry about it, (name), I'm talking to a fatty about something."

I feel so ugly now though. I feel like everyone sees me as this walking pocket of fat.

WOW!!! Is he plump? If so he may have thought he was having a bonding moment with you. If not you so should have gave it right back to him worse! JERK!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sheesh did he think he was being funny? What a ****!
    I say, plot a way to take sweet..sweet revenge out on that DB. How DARE he?!
    That man clearly does not love himself or he would not need to find ways to take it out on other people.
    You are beautiful
    You are wonderful
    You are kind
    You are a better person than he ever will be
    and he's lucky that none of us know him, or he'd be in some hot water.

That kind of thing just HURTS so much. When I was a kid, there were some boys that would tease me (i've always been chubby, until college) and call me all kinds of things. The worst was Fatas*. I still think it's the worst thing you can say to a person. It still makes me angry and want to kick things when I think about how they treated me and the things they said. Some people can be so cruel.
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    What an idiot. I don't understand how people can just say stuff like that and be ok with it....
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    What an ignorant *kitten* :grumble: I don't think you're fat, and your weight is fixable, but his stupidity? Not so much. If he makes another callous comment, speak up.
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    He probably does have a small p***s.

LOL

...and he's trying to hide it by acting stupid in front of another woman.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he's immature and putting someone else down makes me feel better. I feel for you I work with a male coworker that's about the same way. But he's so young and immature I just dont talk to him, needless to say he hasnt ever said anything like that to me or he would be looking for his teeth.

But sometimes people like that arent worth the effort.

When your skinny; he's still going to be ugly.
  • Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    Don't let them worry you. He called you "fatty" because he must not have the intelligence to think of something nice. As you say, you can lose weight but a jerk is a jerk and that can't be fixed :-)
  • rosiejocotton
    Options
    What a horrible person.
    If you can get any positive from this situation, use it as motivation, because it's true, you can fix fat, but you can't fix ugly.

So when he's still an ugly, horrible person, you'll be a gorgeous, shapely, powerful woman. He'll feel SO STUPID!:bigsmile:

Just keep at it and he'll be sorry.
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow what a ****!
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Just put it in your pocket and save it for later. People are ignorant, don't let it bother you...as my husband says "be a duck and let it roll off your back like a drop of water".

Be a duck
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Spike his coffee Monday with a laxative..:devil:
    Yesss.