List Of Low Calorie Foods EVERYONE should know about!!

Options

Replies

• Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cmandy67
    Cmandy67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • beklew159
    beklew159 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Bump!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    How has nobody commented on OP's clearly pro-ana tumblr (morbid-bones.tumblr.com) or noted the fact that she's 5'4.5 and trying to get down to 100 lbs? Girl, I'm concerned about you :/

^This^
  • shan10
    shan10 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • whitty147
    whitty147 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great info! Thank you for taking the time to share that with us - every little bit of calorie savings help, right ??
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NikkiTompson
    NikkiTompson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting...so useful to know and I am totally with you on the green tea it's awesome...I am totally going to check out the miracle noodles as well.
    wulburton thins are 100 calories and are amazing...really yummy toasted or not...I have them as sandwich bread when I really want bread...
  • mainelymama
    Options
    great stuff here!
  • nellewyn
    nellewyn Posts: 1
    Options
    bump
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    How has nobody commented on OP's clearly pro-ana tumblr (morbid-bones.tumblr.com) or noted the fact that she's 5'4.5 and trying to get down to 100 lbs? Girl, I'm concerned about you :/

Quoting myself because I am literally shocked that this still hasn't come up besides one other person....
  • donnahandan
    donnahandan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • islandmonkey
    islandmonkey Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I commented - not sure if it got buried or if there was some glitch in posting.

Ya, pretty scary stuff overall. The pro-ana, and that everyone is excited to eat things their body can't absorb (miracle noodles). Why not just chew on cardboard?? Same effect...pretty similar taste....

This isn't "good" stuff people, this is scary ****.

Quoting myself because I am literally shocked that this still hasn't come up besides one other person....
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    bump
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ditto... I noticed her pro-ana persona but her post is not about promoting it...

Yeah, while I do like some of the things mentioned on here, you're best off eating real food...

BUT, unsweetened almond milk - either by Blue Diamond (40 calories a cup!) or by Silk (35 calories a cup) are AWESOME! I drink a few cups almost everyday, either as a snack, with coffee, cereal, oatmeal, etc.

I commented - not sure if it got buried or if there was some glitch in posting.

Ya, pretty scary stuff overall. The pro-ana, and that everyone is excited to eat things their body can't absorb (miracle noodles). Why not just chew on cardboard?? Same effect...pretty similar taste....

This isn't "good" stuff people, this is scary ****.

• xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this for miracle noodles a few weeks ago and I went there and got 50% off. kbgdeals.com I got the 12 pack variety sampler for about $30. the deal is $19, which gets you about $40 worth but you have to pay $10 shipping. Its like Groupon.

The noodles do have a smell it smells like something fishy or seaweed but its not - rinse well and smell dissapears - and they are ALL NATURAL.

I added seasoned chicken, and thai peanut sauce to mine and they were delicious. I preferred the Angel Hair to the Fettuccini. but I think they are worth the $ . I was stuffed with half a serving and the bags are not very big.

The angel hair is alot like Ramen. I feel like I get my noodle fix, but without the calories I can have a peice of garlic bread with my pasta and not feel guilty.

They are SUPER FAST to cook too and Im always down for more ways to get fiber, and these are perfect.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Truth, peachy. This is why i wish i could ban myself from the main boards, but i keep coming back in.
  • limex
    limex Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Bump for miracle noodles... I really wanna try those now.
  • kadinlucas
    kadinlucas Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This list is not for everyone to know about. I do need to eat fewer calories to lose weight, but I thought the whole point in this was to east more natural and less processed. Having things taste sweet but without sugar to me is counter-intuitive and screams that it can't be good for you. These are not low calorie real foods, these are engineered tools for people who think they are eating healthy because they lose some weight.