RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options
HEY LADIES! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GUILT FREE WEEKEND! i DID PRETTY GOOD..DIDNT GET MY EXCERCISING IN THOUGH! OK I NEED EVERYONE TO DO A CHECK IN ON YOUR START WEIGHT,CURRENT WEIGHT,GOAL WEIGHT..THURSDAY IS OUR 1 WEEK WEIGH IN SO I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE NEW HAS JOINED AND IF I HAVE ALL OF YOUR STATS CORRECT..AS SOON AS I GET EVERYONES CHECK IN INFO, I WILL ADD THE WEIGH LOSS POST..WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN THE MORNING WHEN I POST IT..TOMORROWS MINI CHALLENGE WILL BE NO BREAD! GOOD LUCK LADIES! WE CAN DO THIS!! REMEMBER "ITS FOR THE SHOES"!!!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    No change for me

SW 239
    CW 165.4
    GW 149

No bread...I'll give it a shot!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Thanks BuffJess. No bread is a no brainer for me... yay!!

My weight has fluctuated since last Thursday but I will wait until Thursday to record. The info you have is correct but I did add a note to it. Up to you how you want to post it.

Nikkytoo
    sw-212
    mfpsw-190
    cw-176
    gw-160 (If I can do so without losing the girls 150 is my ultimate goal weight).

Thanks,
    Nikkytoo
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    Can I join? :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanks buffjess!! No changes here...just in case you need them again tho:

sw:143
    cw:130
    gw:120
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies! Great challenge, bread is my weakness :grumble:

SW 130
    CW 125.5
    GW 115
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Ok I ate totally bad this weekend (I ate mexican food everyday) and felt guilty yesterday but I decied that it was ok because Ive done good so far. So it was guilt fee as of 830 this morning.

sw: 246
    cw: 228 (I gaind 3 :cry: )
    gw: 160
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    no change for me..even though i was extremely bad this weekend..no bread will b a challenge! but ill give it a whirl!!!
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    Ok here are my stats

SW 216.4
    CW 179.3
    GW 140-145 - I'm hoping to just get as close as I can by halloween, it's quite a bit to lose!

:drinker:
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    you have my stats right, but just in case you need them again:

sw: 153
    cw: 150
    gw: 120

I will weigh in again on Thursday

Our challenge tomorrow, no bread or no bread products (like pasta)?
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, BuffJess!! I love what I read on the post this morning, it sounds super positive and encouraging. Is it too late to join the group?? Please let me know. But here are my stats, just in case I can still join the group.

SW: 234
    CW: 234
    Mini Goal Weight #1: 229
    Final Goal Weight: 150

Thanks, have a great day and keep up the good work!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Dang it on the challange. I just found this awesome all natural no perservative no sugar bread because I'm trying to reintroduce carbs that aren't from fruit. :grumble:
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Here are my stats again if you need them:
    sw-156
    cw-149
    gw-125

I've already lost weight! :bigsmile: but I'm gonna wait till Thurs. to figure out exactly how much it is...
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Whoooo, good thing the no bread thing isn't until tomorrow.... I ate horribly today. I had leftover pizza for breakfast. Good for lunch, I had a serving of carrots and a serving of cucumber with a side of hummus and a baby bel cheese. Then, we had a court date with DH's ex over custody of the kids and after that stress, DH wanted big greasy burger and fries with a shake from Hardees. So, I had a big greasy burger and half of his fries (no shake though) from Hardees too. It was yum, but soooo bad for me. Trying to talk him into a walk or a bike ride, but he's on the phone going over and over everything that happened in court today.

Anyways, I had updated my stats the first day, so I don't know if you've got 'em right or wrong. Here they are again...

SW 206
    CW 187
    GW 170 (by October 31)
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i got on the scale today and i'm at 129 :) yay the cleansing worked...i've lost 4 lbs since we started this group :)....i'm surprised because during sunday i did soooooo badly :embarassed: ...tonight was ok i had a big dinner but munched on small snacks all day long ....and tomorrows challenge is going to be hard :( i love bread and i have fresh turkey...lol i wanted a turkey sandwich soo badly too :sad: :sad:
    anyways so (i'mma wait till thursday to update my weight stats) :bigsmile:
    SW:145
    CW:133
    GW:110
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i didn't weigh myself again yet, scared of the scale lol

but my stats were

sw 145
    cw 145
    gw 120
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i got on the scale today and i'm at 129 :) yay the cleansing worked...i've lost 4 lbs since we started this group :)....i'm surprised because during sunday i did soooooo badly :embarassed: ...tonight was ok i had a big dinner but munched on small snacks all day long ....and tomorrows challenge is going to be hard :( i love bread and i have fresh turkey...lol i wanted a turkey sandwich soo badly too :sad: :sad:

ah youre so close to your goal!!! im so jealous

and we are almost in the same range for our goals, almost! you are going to motivate me big time.

i am so excited for tommorows challenge. i eat a lot of bread. i love bread. but i will master it!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    HEY LADIES! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GUILT FREE WEEKEND! i DID PRETTY GOOD..DIDNT GET MY EXCERCISING IN THOUGH! OK I NEED EVERYONE TO DO A CHECK IN ON YOUR START WEIGHT,CURRENT WEIGHT,GOAL WEIGHT..THURSDAY IS OUR 1 WEEK WEIGH IN SO I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE NEW HAS JOINED AND IF I HAVE ALL OF YOUR STATS CORRECT..AS SOON AS I GET EVERYONES CHECK IN INFO, I WILL ADD THE WEIGH LOSS POST..WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN THE MORNING WHEN I POST IT..TOMORROWS MINI CHALLENGE WILL BE NO BREAD! GOOD LUCK LADIES! WE CAN DO THIS!! REMEMBER "ITS FOR THE SHOES"!!!

jess, can you make a list of challenges for the upcoming week on the start of new threads, that way we don't need to check in right away in the mornin'. it would be super helpful and motivating
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

ah youre so close to your goal!!! im so jealous

and we are almost in the same range for our goals, almost! you are going to motivate me big time.

i am so excited for tommorows challenge. i eat a lot of bread. i love bread. but i will master it!
    you can do it hun!!...its really just a stepping stone...by halloween you'll be almost there if not there already :) just stick with it and dont get too hard on urself if u have an off day :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options

:drinker: :flowerforyou: YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I have a dilemna, please help!?!?

This morning I helped create today's challenge which is 'add 10 mins to your usual workout'. My problem as follows: After I input all of today's meals I still have 159 cals leftover from my 1200 allowed and I gave myself generous portions of tostitos white corn chips to eat with my chili. It's been a light food day. I would really like to take advantage of this fact to spend the hour I would normally exercise catching up on my sewing (I'm making myself a pretty Anna Sui summer dress - would be nice if I finished it BEGORE summer is over. lol). I don't often have this opportunity. That said, I need to walk over to a friend's house later, not far, just a block away. I feel like I am letting myself and you down if I don't exercise. So my question is 'would you take advantage of this opportunity to catch up on stuff or would you work out to stay true to the daily challenge?'

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.