RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Hey girls! Checking in :smile: Doing good so far without bread, although it's HARD ;) Had leftovers from dinner (Whiskey Chicken and rice) mixed in with 1 scrambled egg and 1 egg white for breakfast, and a Lean Cuisine Swedish Meatballs as I write for lunch. Yummy!!

Did I see something about avocados earlier?! :love:
  • KaitieBug
    Checking in....

I did not do the challenge yesterday :ohwell: it's TOM and I get the worst cramps in the world so I sat at home with a heating pad and read. :frown:

I'm good with the no-bread today though, that's a pretty easy challenge for me :happy:

And the Saturday challenge will be changed with like the Sunday challenge cause I'm going out for Girl's Night Out which includes mexican food, rodeo and country dancing....I'm not a cowgirl but I'm gonna act like one!:devil:

I'm still going to weigh-in Thursday but I'm nervous since it's that time of the month and I retain a lot of water...so 10 glasses today and 10 glasses tomorrow to flush it out!!

OHHHH and 3 people today have told me I'm looking super skinny!! Love love love that! Especially when it's people who don't know I'm actually working out and eating right :laugh: :laugh:

Love you gals you are sooo motivating and make me feel so welcome! :flowerforyou:

:drinker:

Hope your cramps get better SOON, girl!! I feel your pain...I don't have TOM anymore (YAY DEPO!!) which is a blessing but not something I want to do forever...but I get cramps like that...bedridden, heating pad on constantly-even while I sleep!! It shuts off automatically when it gets too hot so I can-and nothing but excedrin migraine or vicodin helps. :sad: It hurts to walk 10 ft to the bathroom so excercise is OUT of the question lol So I know how it is!!!! FEEL BETTER!!! And congrats on all the compliments you're getting!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Checking in....

I did not do the challenge yesterday :ohwell: it's TOM and I get the worst cramps in the world so I sat at home with a heating pad and read. :frown:

I'm good with the no-bread today though, that's a pretty easy challenge for me :happy:

And the Saturday challenge will be changed with like the Sunday challenge cause I'm going out for Girl's Night Out which includes mexican food, rodeo and country dancing....I'm not a cowgirl but I'm gonna act like one!:devil:

I'm still going to weigh-in Thursday but I'm nervous since it's that time of the month and I retain a lot of water...so 10 glasses today and 10 glasses tomorrow to flush it out!!

OHHHH and 3 people today have told me I'm looking super skinny!! Love love love that! Especially when it's people who don't know I'm actually working out and eating right :laugh: :laugh:

Love you gals you are sooo motivating and make me feel so welcome! :flowerforyou:

:drinker:

Hope your cramps get better SOON, girl!! I feel your pain...I don't have TOM anymore (YAY DEPO!!) which is a blessing but not something I want to do forever...but I get cramps like that...bedridden, heating pad on constantly-even while I sleep!! It shuts off automatically when it gets too hot so I can-and nothing but excedrin migraine or vicodin helps. :sad: It hurts to walk 10 ft to the bathroom so excercise is OUT of the question lol So I know how it is!!!! FEEL BETTER!!! And congrats on all the compliments you're getting!!!! :flowerforyou:

That's exactly how it is for me!!! It's ridiculous! Friends will say, just take extra strength midol....I'm like yeah, doesn't work :cry:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Wow, this thread gets long in a hurry!! takes a girl 15 minutes to catch up when I've been away from the computer for a few hours!! So far I am still bread free today, but not sure if I can make til bedtime!! As soon as someone says you can't have something you want it even more!! I go weeks with no bread, but tonight all I want is a PB and J sandwich!!!
  • KaitieBug
    Jentx, I soooo sympathize with you, girl!! Ya just wanna smack the person that suggests an "extra strength" medicine (blame it on hormones.) It reminds me of that awesome Midol commerical..."You ever been on your period when, like, the man in your life is sick? 'Oh I'm sorry honey, you've got a cold, your nose is running...MY UTERUS IS FALLING OUT!!!!'" :laugh: When those cramps come (thankfully it's been awhile for me) I just wish morphine was an OTC medicine!!!!!! And if that was a taste of childbirth pain, I believe I'd rather just have a hysterectomy. :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    You ever been on your period when, like, the man in your life is sick? 'Oh I'm sorry honey, you've got a cold, your nose is running...MY UTERUS IS FALLING OUT!!!!'" :laugh:

BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA

Doing ok on the no bread. Resisted temptation tonight, because I made cheesy garlic bread for my son and the friend he has over. One of the hardest things I've ever done!

So, earlier today, our neighbor brought over some strawberries. They'd gotten them from friends who picked them up north. Our neighbors are going out of town, and couldn't eat them.... So we inherited them. Sooo very ripe and delicious, but I'm wondering what to do with them, because I think they will go bad within the next day or so. Kinda leaning towards a strawberry-rhubarb pie. But the calories for that is almost 500 for a 1/8 slice. And we don't cut in eights, we cut into sixes :laugh: Soooo, I'm gonna finish this post and look to see if I can't find a healthier recipe. Or maybe make it with splenda instead of sugar.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    You ever been on your period when, like, the man in your life is sick? 'Oh I'm sorry honey, you've got a cold, your nose is running...MY UTERUS IS FALLING OUT!!!!'" :laugh:

BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA

Doing ok on the no bread. Resisted temptation tonight, because I made cheesy garlic bread for my son and the friend he has over. One of the hardest things I've ever done!

So, earlier today, our neighbor brought over some strawberries. They'd gotten them from friends who picked them up north. Our neighbors are going out of town, and couldn't eat them.... So we inherited them. Sooo very ripe and delicious, but I'm wondering what to do with them, because I think they will go bad within the next day or so. Kinda leaning towards a strawberry-rhubarb pie. But the calories for that is almost 500 for a 1/8 slice. And we don't cut in eights, we cut into sixes :laugh: Soooo, I'm gonna finish this post and look to see if I can't find a healthier recipe. Or maybe make it with splenda instead of sugar.

I made a pretty good strawberry pie from cookinglight.com when I went strawberry picking...
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    oh ditto! Whose done a cleanse? Did it work? and which one or what did you do?
    Please share!!!
    i did quite a few...DONT TAKE THE PILLS!! lol they suck atleast for me they did...it felt like i had to poo alllll day long and i took 2 different types....
    I figured out that fresh fruits and veggies with water and a protien supplement works best...it sure did clean out my system :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed:
  • hasiangirl
    oh yea by the way i did good with the no bread part today yay me!!...but i went to the home game and lost 350:explode: :grumble: lol which kind of makes me want to eat....if im way under my cals is it bad to have a small little snack this late at night?
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    So todays challange was no bread. So for dinner I really wanted rasian bran and peanut butter toast. I cant eat toast because its bread. I cant eat bread cause of the stupid challange. Stupid challange stupid rule. Stupid wonderful tasting toast. Stupid bread. Gosh. (Didnt eat that toast though and I really really wanted it.)
  • oh yea by the way i did good with the no bread part today yay me!!...but i went to the home game and lost 350:explode: :grumble: lol which kind of makes me want to eat....if im way under my cals is it bad to have a small little snack this late at night?

Depends on the snack. I have fruit sometimes or a small bowl of cereal or like tonight, probably both. I have 659 cals left now that I have worked out. :tongue:
  • So todays challange was no bread. So for dinner I really wanted rasian bran and peanut butter toast. I cant eat toast because its bread. I cant eat bread cause of the stupid challange. Stupid challange stupid rule. Stupid wonderful tasting toast. Stupid bread. Gosh. (Didnt eat that toast though and I really really wanted it.)
    Now you can have it for breakfast! Yay you....

I was doing fine and not craving until our tenant came home with a beautiful italian loaf... mmmm mmmm mmmm it looked good. I made it though.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i wasn't planning on doing any cardio today...thus! i am only gonna do 15 minutes to be fair
  • hasiangirl
    I did good last night...even though i was hungry or maybe just craving food i turned it down and went to bed instead :) yay me........now what do i have for breakfast? =/
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    I did good last night...even though i was hungry or maybe just craving food i turned it down and went to bed instead :) yay me........now what do i have for breakfast? =/

toast? :laugh:
  • hasiangirl

toast? :laugh:
    lol if i had bread i would....*threw it out yesterday* :embarassed:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I completely crashed and burned on the no bread challenge so I'm going to repeat it today. No bread for me! :ohwell: and I am going to do the cardio challenge as well....I am going to see HP after work tonight so I might just end up doing 15 or 20 mins of cardio after...but considering I wasn't planning on doing any tonight that counts for the challenge right? :wink:
  • KaitieBug
    Good morning lovely ladies!!:flowerforyou:

Well today has started out pretty crappy overall...little sleep, big headache, still mad at someone, yadda yadda...and since I was cranky and hungry upon awakening at 4 am I gave in to the blueberry muffin. It soothed me a bit :wink: I believe once it gets light enough out I'll take the dog for a walk then walk to the gym today rather than drive as usual. That oughta be a good 20 minutes extra! If I get lazy and decide to drive I'll just add 15 minutes to my Day 6 workout! I should feel a lot better after working out, may even do some yoga once my mind calms down enough to relax!! :smile:

On the bright side, I did great yesterday with no bread (wasn't easy!) and for the first time EVER, I was well under my calories for the day!!! Just a tad over 1300 I believe. That's NEVER happened before!!!! :drinker:

Hope you all are having a A great start to your day!!!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    I was up at 4 to work out! It felt so good... I have to keep remembering that to make sure I get up every morning for it!! :bigsmile: It helps my day go much smoother...and I can deal with my boss!! lol
    After work I plan to go roller blading so that I get the 15 minute extra challenge...I'm sure I will sleep great after that... works me good and makes me sleepy lol :yawn:

I hope everybody has a great day!! :wink:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I choked on the bread-I busted that first thing! Oh well - here's to todays challenge...

Good jog last night - completed a trail that I have only done intervals on so I was very happy with myself. Probably hit the elliptical today for a good 30 minute quicky workout.
This discussion has been closed.