RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Options

Replies

• samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    HEY LADIES! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GUILT FREE WEEKEND! i DID PRETTY GOOD..DIDNT GET MY EXCERCISING IN THOUGH! OK I NEED EVERYONE TO DO A CHECK IN ON YOUR START WEIGHT,CURRENT WEIGHT,GOAL WEIGHT..THURSDAY IS OUR 1 WEEK WEIGH IN SO I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE NEW HAS JOINED AND IF I HAVE ALL OF YOUR STATS CORRECT..AS SOON AS I GET EVERYONES CHECK IN INFO, I WILL ADD THE WEIGH LOSS POST..WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN THE MORNING WHEN I POST IT..TOMORROWS MINI CHALLENGE WILL BE NO BREAD! GOOD LUCK LADIES! WE CAN DO THIS!! REMEMBER "ITS FOR THE SHOES"!!!

jess, can you make a list of challenges for the upcoming week on the start of new threads, that way we don't need to check in right away in the mornin'. it would be super helpful and motivating

I really like this idea. Sometimes I only get the challange from seeing other peoples posts.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I have a dilemna, please help!?!?

This morning I helped create today's challenge which is 'add 10 mins to your usual workout'. My problem as follows: After I input all of today's meals I still have 159 cals leftover from my 1200 allowed and I gave myself generous portions of tostitos white corn chips to eat with my chili. It's been a light food day. I would really like to take advantage of this fact to spend the hour I would normally exercise catching up on my sewing (I'm making myself a pretty Anna Sui summer dress - would be nice if I finished it BEGORE summer is over. lol). I don't often have this opportunity. That said, I need to walk over to a friend's house later, not far, just a block away. I feel like I am letting myself and you down if I don't exercise. So my question is 'would you take advantage of this opportunity to catch up on stuff or would you work out to stay true to the daily challenge?'

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

I would say sew. You are already low on your calories and I'm pretty sure you don't want to eat a bunch more to make up you exercise calories. :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Thanks Jbuerer.

I was just thinking of heading to the sewing room. I might even have time to walk a bit. hanks for helping. I find balancing everything really hard sometimes. I'm sure I'm not alone.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Well I did an hour of sewing and then did one of my usual walks. 5.8 kms up the mountain with my dogs. I technically did not do 10 mins more but I did do 60 more than what I intended to do. So I got the best of both worlds tonight, some sewing, laundry AND exercise. Now I just have to figure out what to eat to make up the 342 cals I just burned. :tongue:

Good night all.
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Can I join? :flowerforyou:

Do you love shoes as much as we do?? If so then YES YES YES!! LOL
  • buffjess
    Options
    you have my stats right, but just in case you need them again:

sw: 153
    cw: 150
    gw: 120

I will weigh in again on Thursday

Our challenge tomorrow, no bread or no bread products (like pasta)?

Just bread..Just to see if the ones who LOVE their morning slice of toast, or their dinner role with supper etc..
  • buffjess
    Options
    Good Morning, BuffJess!! I love what I read on the post this morning, it sounds super positive and encouraging. Is it too late to join the group?? Please let me know. But here are my stats, just in case I can still join the group.

SW: 234
    CW: 234
    Mini Goal Weight #1: 229
    Final Goal Weight: 150

Thanks, have a great day and keep up the good work!

Of course you can!! We are all here for the same reason..To loose weight and gain shoes!!! oh wait was i supposed to type confindence instead of shoes???lol
  • buffjess
    Options
    OK SO I HAD A COUPLE OF MEMBERS COME UP WITH AN AWSOME IDEA..THEY SAID IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO TYPE UP THE WEEKS CHALLENGES ALL ON ONE POST AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH WEEK...SO HERE THEY GO::

TUESDAY--- NO BREAD!!
    WEDNESDAY---ADD 15 MINUTES TO YOUR NORMAL CARDIO
    THURSDAY---NO PASTA!
    FRIDAY---LETS DO THE WATER CHALLENGE AGAIN!! 8 GLASSES LADIES!!
    SATURDAY---ONLY BEVERAGE WE DRINK TODAY IS WATER!! GONNA BE A TOUGHY FOR ME!!
    SUNDAY---NO EATING AFTER 7:00PM

I WILL ADD MONDAY-SUNDAY'S CHALLENGES ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    those are great challenges, hopefully they help me for the sunday one!!! i am so a late night eater
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Great challenges! I'm going rafting and camping this weekend so the Saturday challenge might be a tough one. :tongue:

My stats:
    SW: 193
    CW: 178
    GW: 135
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow shoe lovers! I'm going to have to change my av soon, so I fit in with all of you. I have an awesome one that our photographer took at our wedding, of my feet in my shoes. They aren't red, but they are sexy! I think I even have one strap loosened on it... I can't access the net on our regular computer though, and I don't have the pic on my laptop... DH knows how I can do it using the network, but who knows how long it'll take... lol

Anyways, I'm off to a great start this morning. I went for another C25K already. Just got up out of bed, threw on sweats, snuck past the dog (she walks even slower than I do, lol) and went for it. Came home and had a bowl of oatmeal with chopped walnuts in it. Usually I do sliced almonds, but DH has discovered the joy of almonds and I don't have any left in the house.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Great challenges! I'm going rafting and camping this weekend so the Saturday challenge might be a tough one. :tongue:

My stats:
    SW: 193
    CW: 178
    GW: 135

i would cheat and alternate it with another day...but that is just me
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Good morning fellow shoe lovers! I'm going to have to change my av soon, so I fit in with all of you. I have an awesome one that our photographer took at our wedding, of my feet in my shoes. They aren't red, but they are sexy! I think I even have one strap loosened on it... I can't access the net on our regular computer though, and I don't have the pic on my laptop... DH knows how I can do it using the network, but who knows how long it'll take... lol

Anyways, I'm off to a great start this morning. I went for another C25K already. Just got up out of bed, threw on sweats, snuck past the dog (she walks even slower than I do, lol) and went for it. Came home and had a bowl of oatmeal with chopped walnuts in it. Usually I do sliced almonds, but DH has discovered the joy of almonds and I don't have any left in the house.

how is C25K, im thinking of trying it. any tips/suggestios?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Ok so I admit it. I broke the challenge already. I went to eat my morning bowl of oatmeal and I had flour bugs in my pantry in EVERYTHING.:noway: I couldn't eat anything in it. :grumble: I ended up eating toast becuase I keep my bread in the fridge because I don't eat it quick enough.

Take this as a word of warning, make sure all your flour, oats and uncooked grain based products are in air tight containers preferably in the fridge or freezer because flour bugs are a pain to deal with.:sick:
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, BuffJess!! I love what I read on the post this morning, it sounds super positive and encouraging. Is it too late to join the group?? Please let me know. But here are my stats, just in case I can still join the group.

SW: 234
    CW: 234
    Mini Goal Weight #1: 229
    Final Goal Weight: 150

Thanks, have a great day and keep up the good work!

Of course you can!! We are all here for the same reason..To loose weight and gain shoes!!! oh wait was i supposed to type confindence instead of shoes???lol

Yeah!! I'm so excited to be part of the group. And, I love shoes too!!! :love:

Before I checked in, I already had 1 wholegrain english muffin with 1 tbs peanut butter..:embarassed: darn it!! well, I can't change that, but I can do it for the rest of the day. Good luck today everyoone, I know we can do it!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Ok so I admit it. I broke the challenge already. I went to eat my morning bowl of oatmeal and I had flour bugs in my pantry in EVERYTHING.:noway: I couldn't eat anything in it. :grumble: I ended up eating toast becuase I keep my bread in the fridge because I don't eat it quick enough.

Take this as a word of warning, make sure all your flour, oats and uncooked grain based products are in air tight containers preferably in the fridge or freezer because flour bugs are a pain to deal with.:sick:

by flour bugs do you mean silverfish? i think they will get in there even in a container, maybe not air tight, but come on...youll get air in the container :tongue: . that sucks that they got into everything, i've only seen a couple in the past few years, once i still used the flour, but shhh. im not squeemish, so whatevs! :tongue:
  • foxyforce
    Options

how is C25K, im thinking of trying it. any tips/suggestios?

never mind, i just did the first circuit! yay
  • K8losesW8
    K8losesW8 Posts: 12
    Options
    I know I'm not super talkative but I have been reading all the posts to stay motivated.

Don't want to reweigh until Thursday but my previous stats were:

sw: 195
    cw: 184
    gw: 160
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I know I'm not super talkative but I have been reading all the posts to stay motivated.

Don't want to reweigh until Thursday but my previous stats were:

sw: 195
    cw: 184
    gw: 160

and i need to talk to stay motivated! we have quite the complimentary relationship :tongue:
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    oooh love the challenges! Cant wait for weigh in on Thursday!!!:happy: