RED HIGH HEELS GROUP(WEEK 1&1/2)

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    LOL... thanks for the good laugh.

I was just thinking, minutes before I discovered updates on the thread, how quiet it is at this time of the day on the site, or our thread specifically. Which is really a bummer for me seeing as this is the time where I get the most bored at work. The last hour before I go home. I guess everyone out East is having dinner or working out at this time because they aren't on here chatting up a storm to keep me entertained. :bigsmile:

Thanks for being here. :flowerforyou:

Haha I'm such a loser I post all the time because no one wants to hire vets anymore so I'm a bored little housewifey with nothing to do but clean, cook, work out and surf the net :laugh: Once I start school next month, though, I'll...nope, not even gonna say it. I'll be on a lot then too. :laugh:
    lol its sooo easy to find time for MFP...and then u forget about what you're really sposed to be doing:blushing: :blushing: like me today (sposed to be cleaning extra good because a realitor was coming) and boom 30mins to go and i gotta get my glutamate maximus in high gear :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

I was just thinking, minutes before I discovered updates on the thread, how quiet it is at this time of the day on the site, or our thread specifically. Which is really a bummer for me seeing as this is the time where I get the most bored at work. The last hour before I go home. I guess everyone out East is having dinner or working out at this time because they aren't on here chatting up a storm to keep me entertained. :bigsmile:

Haha I'm such a loser I post all the time because no one wants to hire vets anymore so I'm a bored little housewifey with nothing to do but clean, cook, work out and surf the net :laugh: Once I start school next month, though, I'll...nope, not even gonna say it. I'll be on a lot then too. :laugh:

If you run out of cleaning, I have a perfectly messy apartment that's only 45-ish minutes away. :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Hahaha sure why not :wink: Having been in the Marine Corps you KNOW I can clean the hell out of a house, white glove inspection ready!! :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    you all are funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I FINALLY got my boot-tay to the gym today!! *self-five* It's been like 3 weeks since I've gone *shame*:ohwell:

Now I'm tired and I really want an ice cream bar...hmmmmm.....I do have an extra 400 cals now...:bigsmile:
  • Oh Kaitie and jbuerer, you gals are hilarious!
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    I forgot about checking the challange for the day so I failed there. However, I drank 8 bottles of water today and the day isnt quite over. (overshare, i like that im drinking so much water, I pee clear, its makes me giggle)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Did my strength class tonight - my abs hurt to laugh!! :laugh:

Didn't eat pasta - wasn't that today??

Low on water today - going to drink 8 more....
  • chrissyh

If you run out of cleaning, I have a perfectly messy apartment that's only 45-ish minutes away. :laugh:
    Me next! Me next!!
  • Yep no pasta was today's challenge and so far this week I have done well. I'M LOVING this group. Tomorrow is 8 glasses of water again. I can handle that too.
    Saturday's only water challenge will be hard... I NEED my coffee. Anybody remember what the challenge is for Sunday? Or do I need to go back to look it up.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Hahaha sure why not :wink: Having been in the Marine Corps you KNOW I can clean the hell out of a house, white glove inspection ready!! :laugh:

Sweet! I am SO doing a happy dance right now.:laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Sunday is no eating after 7p.
  • Sunday is no eating after 7p.

thanks!!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    I forgot about checking the challange for the day so I failed there. However, I drank 8 bottles of water today and the day isnt quite over. (overshare, i like that im drinking so much water, I pee clear, its makes me giggle)

HEEHEEHEE!!!! That's really funny.....:laugh:

I'll clean everyone's house, just more calories burned for me!!! :wink:

I agree, Nickytoo, it'll be hard to drop the coffee. But I am going to try to skip it and save myself 70 calories lol!! If it's on;ly one day, we can do it!!! I think Sunday will be my hardest. I don't limit myself to eating times, and if I don't eat every 2 hours, I get very sick :frown: We'll see how it goes though! Not only that, my husband is taking me to the Astros-Dodgers ball game in LA on Sunday, and if it's a night game, I'm sorry girls, but ain't NO WAY am I passing up a ballbark bratwurst!!!!! :laugh: That's a SIN!!!
  • hasiangirl
    so im about chilied out...i've had so much of it lately :laugh: ...this morning i alost ate a pasta turkey bowl.. heated it up got a fork full was about to put it in my mouth and then the lightbulb in my head went off... NO PASTA! lol so i threw it away:sad: :cry: it smelled sooooo good too lol
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    OMG! This group is a blast. I'm so glad I found it, HOWEVER... I turned my computer off at 4 yesterday afternoon and didn't turn it back on until this morning... I missed so much and it seemed like forever to read to the end! But HILARIOUS!!
    You can clean my house too, but it would be a long drive since I'm in Ontario!! LMAO
    I didn't eat pasta yesterday but I went to Green Day concert and I had a couple beers... BAD GIRL I know! :ohwell: But they were going down so nicely.... and I don't drink often at all... now I'm just making excuses!! I will drink extra water today to TRY to flush it out of me...IF that even works!!! LOL
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Ack. Friday....water challenge....glug glug glug.....:tongue:
  • hasiangirl
    Ack. Friday....water challenge....glug glug glug.....:tongue:
    oh poo...i got my days confused...well that meant i could have that pasta this morning then?!1 :grumble: :explode: :angry: Lol...good knews is i didnt have pasta yesterday even tho i thought it was the water challenge yesterday lol bad news is....i threw away a perfectly delicious bowl of turkey pasta this morning :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    by the way kity....I LOVE YOUR HAIR COLOR!!! the red really makes your eye color pop :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i bombed the challenge yesterday. i ate my dads turkey pasta, it was so yummy.

the water challenge will be good today.

i am visiting my grandma today and jogging around the lake by her house, which i will need cause she always loads me up with junk! but i will be sure to constantly refill my water bottle.

good luck today and this weekend guys!
  • chrissyh
    I did great on the no pasta challenge yesterday. So here's to water today....

I am going on vacation next week so my posts will be far and few...just in case you miss me....

:grumble: I am still waiting on my house to be cleaned....:tongue::laugh: :bigsmile:

No really - I've got to get it together finish laundry pack, etc....heading to the beach....great thing is I won't look like a cow in my bathing suit this year:wink::laugh: Last year I weighed 75 pounds more than this year-great feeling of pride with that!
This discussion has been closed.