Guys...do you wants bones or meat??

Options

Replies

• gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'll try and answer the OP. I don't really care for (looks-wise) a woman who is overly thin. I also don't really care for (again, looks-wise) a woman who is extremely obese. For me, as far as looks go, I am attracted to a woman who looks healthy and neither extreme looks healthy to me.

I've had a "trucker gut" for a number of years and am now trying to lose it. I wouldn't expect a woman to find that attractive at all because it's ugly and unhealthy. I feel the same about women who don't look healthy.

All of that said, there are many other things that make a woman truly attractive. Personality is the top of the list. The most physically beautiful woman in the world is ugly to me if she has an ugly personality.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I want a woman with lean toned muscle. I want a woman who understands that weight lifting isn't going to make her bulky.

strong-is-the-new-skinny.jpg?w=500
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    “We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”

basicly find what makes YOU happy,not others.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    300-TyraBanks-051612-jpg_170738.jpg
    300-ChanelIman-051612-jpg_170738.jpg

"Tyra Banks: At 17 and a Size 4, 'I Would've Been Considered Too Heavy' to Model Now."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/tyra-banks-17-size-4-ve-considered-too-180936414.html#more-6818

Most of the comments indicate they prefer meat. :D
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    In the middle....because, I want meat to chew on and bones to suck dry. :happy:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

"Tyra Banks: At 17 and a Size 4, 'I Would've Been Considered Too Heavy' to Model Now."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/tyra-banks-17-size-4-ve-considered-too-180936414.html#more-6818

Most of the comments indicate they prefer meat. :D

Thank God the vast majority of men don't want fashion models....
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    As the OP, I guess I should have said I AM MARRIED....I'm not looking for a guy or doing this for a guy. I'm doing it for ME...to feel good about me and be healthier. I was just simply curious what others thought was nicer 'eye candy'. Great responses from everyone though!!
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

Perfect answer! You win!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options

Translated: Bones are for a dog; Meat is for a man.

Love this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Love this.

It's very rude.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Love this.

It's very rude.

It's extremely rude.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options

Love this.

It's very rude.

It's extremely rude.

It IS EXTREMELY rude
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Love this.

:sick:
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Love this.

:sick:

I HATE the above saying. It's just ugly.

Then there's: The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat. :-P

*My dad actually told me to say this to anyone who said I was too skinny! I never actually have but sometimes you've gotta fight fire with fire.lol
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Actually, dogs love meaty bones.

041522439107C.jpg
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I think guys want whatever the hell they can get, to be honest. So... if they come after you, you can bet they like what they see.

Also, it's a ridiculous question to ask... why even ask them? You know they all want anything they can possibly get anyway. They are going to look at anything remotely attractive that walks by, even if they don't plan on going after it.

It's like hanging 25 different steaks up on a line and asking them... which one? They want all of them.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Different men like different things in a partner. You know. Like people.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Actually, dogs love meaty bones.

041522439107C.jpg

Yeah, my dog loves to eat meat, she's always trying to sneak a piece off my dinner plate...
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I think guys want whatever the hell they can get, to be honest. So... if they come after you, you can bet they like what they see.

Also, it's a ridiculous question to ask... why even ask them? You know they all want anything they can possibly get anyway. They are going to look at anything remotely attractive that walks by, even if they don't plan on going after it.

It's like hanging 25 different steaks up on a line and asking them... which one? They want all of them.
    Um....not quite, but nice try.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of stews.

Wait, what is this thread about again?