TIRED..PLATEAUD...SCALE NOT MOVING !!!FOUND MY ANSWER !!!!

Options

Replies

• luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, don't eat people.

Eat, people.

:laugh: lol!!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i might be in this situation bc I lowered my calories last week so I could EAT my exercise calories and only lost .2 # this week. Today I was rethinking my calories and thought u keep hearing about TDEE and BMR maybe look into that before you tweak the next time. This post was perfect. Im going to look into the link right now and will check back in with results. I was a tad bit salty with all the work I put in and still UNDER my daily calorie allowance.
  • allglorytohim
    allglorytohim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shanniebug
    shanniebug Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this!! I have not lost a thing in over a month and am about ready to give up. I'm just scared that going from 1300 calories to 1800 (my TDEE - 15%) does not make me gain.
  • googsgirl
    googsgirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this!! I have not lost a thing in over a month and am about ready to give up. I'm just scared that going from 1300 calories to 1800 (my TDEE - 15%) does not make me gain.

It may at the beginning,as your body adjusts to the feeding! Hang tight. Many people experience a TEMPORARY gain of 2-5 pounds that is mostly water anyway. Put the scale away and give it 6 weeks.

This is not a process that is INSTANT. Read the stickies in the group Eat More to Lose Weight.

I never gained, but many do so you must be prepared for this mental hurdle. once your body adjusts, depending on how long you have been eating 1200 or less, you will start to lose again. Take Measurements!!!!!!

This is not a quick fix.
    It's for life.
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    bumped
  • yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump read later.. Thanks for the info.
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    Do you have a strict diet or you occasionally eat "not too healthy food"?
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options

It may at the beginning,as your body adjusts to the feeding! Hang tight. Many people experience a TEMPORARY gain of 2-5 pounds that is mostly water anyway. Put the scale away and give it 6 weeks.

This is not a process that is INSTANT. Read the stickies in the group Eat More to Lose Weight.

I never gained, but many do so you must be prepared for this mental hurdle. once your body adjusts, depending on how long you have been eating 1200 or less, you will start to lose again. Take Measurements!!!!!!

This is not a quick fix.
    It's for life.

^^^^^^THIS!!
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    The biggest help I have found in eating the right number of calories has been with my Fitbit, I have another friend who uses the Nike Fuel Band, but either way, I keep MFP on "Sedentary" and then my Fitbit adjusts my calories to take into account the amount of activity I have daily. Some days I get almost none, other days I can get upwards of 600 - 700 extra cals from all the steps and activity I have at work!
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    bump
  • cancousins
    cancousins Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am confused. My TDEE is 2691, I understand 15% less is what I should aim for, but is that for weight loss of 1lb per wk avg?
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info.