Marriage Advice

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    getting married is all fine & good because you get a great dress & presents (maybe even a trip) but whatever you do, DO NOT move in with him. Men are a great deal like large wild animals; they're great outside and useful in their way but you don't want them in your house.
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    Remind yourself every day, you chose this.

This
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Do not expect perfection and do not try to change him. Saying yes means that you love and accept him for who he is. Be happy with his little flaws, you are not perfect and he loves you for who you are.

Make sure this man is not someone you can live with, but someone you don't want to live without.
  • SGRhapsodos
    SGRhapsodos Posts: 47
    Options
    never argue drunk... wait till he is hungover!

Arguing is the last thing we do when drunk ;-) lol
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS:

Marriage is betting someone half your **** that you'll love them forever....
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Remember to fall in love again every day. Love each other like it could be your last day together. What mine is ours what hers is ours, make decisions together.

Married 37 years, Looking foward to the next 37, then I think about it.

Cheers
    Jim
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    :wink: Have more sex.

Seriously!

Most men I've known would love for their wife to say " Hey hon? Let's bang. " It is probably the #1 thing talked about at the weekly poker game at my house, when they think I'm not listening. I've learned that the key to a happy marriage is more sex. When your hubby can brag about how much sex he's getting, he's more likely to do the dishes and mow the lawn without complaint.

And if you ever need anything that is maybe a touch indulgent? Ask during sex.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Remind yourself every day, you chose this.

LMAO ^^^^^^

There is always alcohol!
  • irenephillip824
    Options
    *he chose you....never let him regret it.