The first thing you noticed...

Options

Replies

• blondejester
    Options
    when i would lay down, i could feel more bone than usual and my collar bone :)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    People stopped sneering at me.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I dropped a pant size. I noticed when I went to the bathroom at work and my pants were on the floor and I hadn't unbuttoned them yet.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i lost one chin!! :ohwell: i still have more chins then a chinese phonebook though
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I noticed my tummy getting flatter and my pants fitting better first.

Lucky you!

I found that my fingers got thinner, my wedding band had a nasty tendency to fall off (but let the record show that my wife lost my wedding band, not me!), and my watch and belt kept having to be adjusted smaller. Oh, and I started being able to see my shoes. That was nice.
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My pants getting loose and no more numbness and pain in my hands from carpal tunnel syndrome, since now there is much less pressure on my wrists.
  • Ellby
    Ellby Posts: 6
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was that I had a waistline again! That, and not getting frustrated anymore when trying on clothes. If they don't fit properly, I know the problem isn't me. :-)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My fat pants are beginning to loosen up. My tummy seems alittle flatter.
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was how much energy I had!!! As soon as I changed my diet, started eating clean, and exercising I noticed that almost immediately. Physically I started to see my face looking thinner and my boobs shrinking...why is that the first thing to go?!
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Rings stated to twist on my fingers and the BooBs went.:glasses:
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm at the very beginning of my journey, so I am noticing things before anybody else...

Not having to stretch out my t-shirts before I put them on so they don't cling to me is pretty awesome :)
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticed my pants weren't as tight, and then i am noticing my engagement ring is getting looser. My co-workers are taking notice in my loss aswell -17 lbs so far, got 70 to go.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    My depression went away :) not entirely...but it's so much less now. I have more energy, more vitality, and I just look and feel like a person who matters, all the time!
  • junemiller
    junemiller Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I got out the box with some of my favorite clothes. They no longer fit, but I refused to give up and get rid of them. And ... THEY FIT again. So glad I kept them and I cant wait until they become too big for me.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    My collar bones became very visible and my promise ring from boyfriend kept falling off.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    for me it was attitude and determination.. Without that change , I could have never stuck with it and then I noticed my hair and nails were growing fast and healthier..
  • michelechavez
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was my feet felt smaller.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I noticed my rings are falling off!
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    top of my arms didn't seem as jiggly. (: i also noticed my knees felt A LOT better (bad knees run in my family, looks like becoming a runner is a far shot :P)
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Even though it is still early for me (this time around), I can see shape again at the waist. My pants fit instead of the buttons and hooks digging into my skin. Also, my face doesn't look so puffy. I hope by the end of July to be able to wear my wedding ring or any ring again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!