OVER 200 CLUB PUMP IT UP (OPEN GROUP) WEEK 12

Options

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I am doing well today !! Unfortunately the medicine that I have to take before my dentist appoitment is making me feel horrible but I am trying to suck it up!! I have to have my wisdom teeth yanked out tomorrow!! Anyways I am trying to keep pushing and I have lost another pound YAY ME !!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, I did horrible today....Went to my class from 8:30-12:10...came out starving because silly me slept through my alarm and rushed out without eating breakfast, grabbing a water and packing a snack!!! So ...I went to TACO BELL after class and freaking went to town...i had a low cal dinner and snacks later so luckily I only went over by about 30 cals. Only drank half my water, gonna do better tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT

Andrea

That doesn't sound like you did too badly to me ... you stopped yourself after overeating at lunch and did great the rest of the day. I would consider going over by only 30 calories a pretty good day!:flowerforyou:

I on the other hand really did do horribly yesterday ... I'm not even going to tell you how many calories I went over by because it' so embarrassing. I did ok all day ... but then started binge eating when I got home after work and kept on until almost bedtime. All high fat foods that I have always had trouble with - potato chips, cheese, potato and butter, etc. etc..
    I worked out for an hour already this morning and am trying really hard to get back on track. It's so frustrating when I self-sabotage my weight loss with a binge like that! Aaargh! :mad:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    ♦Andrea, you did the right thing. I think you did great instead of saying the whole day is shot and eating poorley the entire day you got back on track the next meal. Good for you I say that you should be proud of that.

♦awestfall, so sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth, but I am so proud of you on that pound loss. I hope everything goes well for you at the dentist.

♦lstpaul, we all have days like that, I way over ate yesterday. I went over my calories big time. The only thing that is keeping me from gaining weight yesterday is because I walked all over the beach and on the pier and boardwalk for several hours or I would have went over my cals by some astronmical amount. So anyway I ended up going over a bit, Thank God for walking. Today is a newday and you and I are going to do great

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: You ladies all have a wonderful day, I am going camping tomorrow, I'll be back for weigh in dayt:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Have a good camping trip!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks Jenn, :flowerforyou:
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options

I on the other hand really did do horribly yesterday ... I'm not even going to tell you how many calories I went over by because it' so embarrassing. I did ok all day ... but then started binge eating when I got home after work and kept on until almost bedtime. All high fat foods that I have always had trouble with - potato chips, cheese, potato and butter, etc. etc..
    I worked out for an hour already this morning and am trying really hard to get back on track. It's so frustrating when I self-sabotage my weight loss with a binge like that! Aaargh! :mad:

We all go through these days! Don't get discouraged, you worked out a FULL hour, something I couldn't do right now. I know how it is to be your worst enemy, but know that even if you do fall back one day..tomorrow is ALWAYS a brand new day ok? Keep it up your doing great

Andrea:flowerforyou:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you group. What do I need to do each week?
    Thanks
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Thanks

Hi!! Thanks for joining!!! and welcome. So far we have been answering 3 questions. Have we stayed within our calories, have we had all of our water, and what are we proud of today. We have also challenged ourselves to add cardio each week. We have also been supporting and motivating each other, sharing stories, asking questions and what not.

Andrea
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks

Welcome ready2bff we are happy to have you, Andrea is right on what we are doing. We also weigh in on Fridays.

While I am here I will answer my questions
    water? Yes
    Calories? no:grumble:

I am having a hard time finding something I am proud of today, hmm let me see...........Well I know even though I went over today I will not give up, and that is what I am proud of today.

I need to send my sweetie back to work, he is on vacation and I tend to keep up with his man appetite, not his fault but mine.
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    ok, I did not drink all my water, been at my calorie intake, and I am proud that I was able to finish all my hmk and get in a little of dance dance revolution which is pretty fun.

Here from all of you soon,

Andrea

187745.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • lstpaul
    Options

We all go through these days! Don't get discouraged, you worked out a FULL hour, something I couldn't do right now. I know how it is to be your worst enemy, but know that even if you do fall back one day..tomorrow is ALWAYS a brand new day ok? Keep it up your doing great

Andrea:flowerforyou:

Thanks Andrea ... I did get back on track yesterday:happy: - which I'm proud of. In the past I have let one bad day snowball into a bad week/month ...

for yesterday:
    water: short on water ... again
    calories: did good
    proud of: getting back on track after a bad binge day
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Thank you for the welcomes!! With the cardio are you trying to do a certain amount or just more and more each week to your own standards? Does anyone know if you can update the previous days food/exercise, it is usually pretty hard for me to get on the computer at night and update everything.

Yesterday: water - yes, calories - no (went over 600), cardio - no

Jamie

213849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Thank you for the welcomes!! With the cardio are you trying to do a certain amount or just more and more each week to your own standards? Does anyone know if you can update the previous days food/exercise, it is usually pretty hard for me to get on the computer at night and update everything.

Yesterday: water - yes, calories - no (went over 600), cardio - no

Jamie

213849.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

You can definitely update previous days exercise/food ... sometimes I'm updating a few days worth if I haven't been on my computer (but I usually do better with my food choices if I'm keeping track on more of a daily basis). Just press the arrow next to the date on the food & exercise diaries.
    As for the challenge to increase exercise time - that is all up to each person's standard. I've found it helpful to add a ticker from tickerfactory.com to motivate me to keep track of my exercise time. I went from about 120 minutes a week to 360 minutes a week during this challenge... but I've been sticking with 360 for the past few weeks because that is challenge enough for me right now.
    Welcome!:smile:
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    I have also made a come back, I was out for like a month finals week was really hard for me and I just spiraled downhill from there. I have just been going to the gym 3 times a week and doing cardio on the interval program, I started at 30 minutes, then went to 35, and today did 40...I think I will stick at 40 for awhile, just making sure I am going to the gym 3 times a week, burned 474 calories today on the eliptical. Question, do you think I will see more results doing what I am doing?

Calories, stayed within
    Water, 8 glasses
    Proud of, burning 474 calories today.

187745.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Calories - yeah ... I just barely went over ... but I'm counting that as a win for me! :smile:

Water, - still not good enough - although I did make an effort to throw my pop away before it was empty and grab 2 classes of water in the afternoon

Proud of - my arms are looking really good :wink:
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Yesterday
    Calories: Over a little, am working on getting this down, kind of hard at first
    Water: Just a little under, i assume that it is 8, 8oz glasses???
    Proud of: Picking healthy snacks!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    does anyone know if there is a way to have the ticker show up on every post, or do you have to go and copy and paste every time??
  • Momma2four
    Options
    does anyone know if there is a way to have the ticker show up on every post, or do you have to go and copy and paste every time??

Go to "home" then select "settings" then select change forum signature. copy and paste your ticker in that box.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound guys I am finally back on track.Thanks for believing in me and I hope you all are doing just as well.:flowerforyou:
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Thank You!!