anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a month now. I have 52lb to go before I reach my goal, but I may try to lose more than that to get into a size 6 pants. I only have two friends right now that makes my main page a little depressing. I could use more people as a support group ^^
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've logged into MFP for 79 days now. I would like to lose 50 lbs and have lost 23lbs so far. I love this program. Like someone else said, just stick to the calories that they give you and do some exercise everyday and you will do well. I love the support and the success stories. If you check out my profile, I have some before and after face pics. Anyone can invite me, I'm always looking for new friends. Keep up the good work everyone. We can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • waylessa
    waylessa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to release about sixty pounds. I did the math today and I have gained 53# during the last twenty years.
    I gained 30# betweeen 1991-2001.
    I gained 23# between 2001-2011.
    Sure there were all kinds of issues to deal with but that's life. It's time for me to get real about my weight. Feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • mbollman79
    mbollman79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My husband and I just joined a few days ago. I have about 100 lbs to go before I am where I would like to be. I would love to have some more friends on mfp to help encourage me and I can encourage them. I wasn't always so big. When I was a kid I was made fun of because I was so skinny. But life happens and now it is time to take control of it all. Feel free to friend request me.
  • fit4lifemamaof2
    Options
    yeah i have 78 to lose! would love to walk this journey with you! :)
  • Elainaf
    Elainaf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 50 pounds please add me I need some people in my shoes. We can do this!!!!!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose and it hasn't been an easy journey so far......I have lost 43lbs before i rejoined mfp (due to pregnancy, I had a baby 4 months ago) and am hoping to continue!!!! We can do it!!!!!!!!!!
  • jappleton04
    Options
    Hi...I have 65+ pounds to loose and I really need as much motivation as I can get! I am a stay at home mom of 5 and I find it hard to stick to anything but I know for me and my children I really need to loose the weight and get healthier so please feel free to friend me, not sure how to send a friend request......
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    If I havent added you yet please feel free to add me- it sucks that I can only send 5 requests every ten minutes!
  • kellogs9
    kellogs9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been MFP for 16 days, but on my lifestyle change journey for about 3 months active. Feel free to add.
  • kathernotter
    Options
    I weight 170 right now and I want to get down to at least 130 !
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    My long-term goal: lose ~65 pounds. My short-term goal: lose 23 by my 23rd birthday in August. :)

Thanks to 4 years of college and a 9-month nightmare of unemployment followed by horrible first job, I gained about 50 pounds. I tried losing weight last year when I trained for my first-ever 5K. I managed to lose 15 pounds and finish the race with a time that I'm still pretty darn proud of, but I badly injured myself right afterward. Now that I've fully recovered and have changed jobs, I'm at a better place in my life than I was a year ago, and I'm ready to get back on the weight loss wagon again.
  • lisaface82
    lisaface82 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to lose 50 pounds at least, most likely more after i reach that goal but for now 50. Last I weighed myself( I only weigh in once a week as to not discourage myself ) I was 185, I'm hoping to get down to 135. Hopefully I will have lost more when i weigh in tomorrow!
  • TristanDufresne
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the my fitnesspal and I have never been on a diet, or exercised much in my life but after I have had my son I gained 55 lbs. I am now 170 and five one. So if anyone would like to add me feel free............I might be a bit slow at this.
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i have 48 more lbs to lose.
  • invisible2k
    invisible2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds since the beginning of the year, and 30 pounds since I joined myfitnesspal on April 4th. It's been great, and my goal is to lose at least 20 more pounds. I was 312, which surprised even me because I wear my weight better than the average person (considering I stand 6'3"), but now I'm 252 and running 5-6 miles five times a week.

The most important thing you can do is don't cheat the program. Record everything as accurate as you can. You'll have good days and bad, but you're hurting yourself more by not recording everything you eat versus going over your calorie goal.

Good luck everyone!
  • angelpere
    angelpere Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi. im new to this im looking to lose roughly 60lbs i weigh 180 now 5'9 rooughly and like to be at 120 maybe 110 would be ideal
    any and all help would be great i will add any one as a friend:smile:
  • nluera07
    nluera07 Posts: 14
    Options
    I hope to lose (at least) 60 pounds total! Hope some of u will add me also! Inwould like to have some friends on the same journey as I am :-)
  • l3ritt
    l3ritt Posts: 2
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 40-50 lbs.. Anytips?
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm totally in the same boat as you.. So far I've lost 21 pounds and have more than 50 to go! Oy vay! :P
    I'm always looking for new friends on MFP & log/track every day !
    Feel free to add me (anyone!) ^_^