anyone with 50 + pounds to lose?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• stylelush646
    stylelush646 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 99lbs, my trainer thinks 80lbs but I want to give myself some room. I'm looking for friends in the area or not. I just need motivation, someone that I can just randomly message or email when I am having a bad moment and share my successes with. Add me if you need a friend during this journey! :)
  • stylelush646
    Options
    Hi
    I am new, and I have over 75lbs to lose. WOW that was hard to write and look at. Maybe this is just the thing I needed. I could use new friends also.
    Good Luck to everyone.

Sadly, I said the same thing to myself. :/ But the first step is admitting right? Good luck to you!
  • stylelush646
    Options
    My long-term goal: lose ~65 pounds. My short-term goal: lose 23 by my 23rd birthday in August. :)

Thanks to 4 years of college and a 9-month nightmare of unemployment followed by horrible first job, I gained about 50 pounds. I tried losing weight last year when I trained for my first-ever 5K. I managed to lose 15 pounds and finish the race with a time that I'm still pretty darn proud of, but I badly injured myself right afterward. Now that I've fully recovered and have changed jobs, I'm at a better place in my life than I was a year ago, and I'm ready to get back on the weight loss wagon again.

I'd love to talk to you. we are about the same age and im trying to lose 50lbs by my 25 birthday!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Could still use a few more friends and motivators
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    My goal right now is to lose 60 lbs & I am over half way there. After the 60 are gone I will have o see how I look and feel! Anyone feel free to add me! I am on everyday!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to 85 pounds to lose.
    My current weight is 221 with 39 pounds lost.
    So I am about halfway there.

I have already ran a 5K and have a Warrior Dash in a few days.
  • sydney199
    sydney199 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking to lose 80 pounds. 90 would be ideal. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am turning the big 30 next month and have decided to start getting healthy! I would love more motivators.
  • brandeebruce
    brandeebruce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 lbs and am happy gaining more friends and sharing motivation. Anyone who is interesed, feel free to add me!
  • Rachey1971
    Options
    I am also in the same boat and need to lose over 50pounds would love any friends to give mutual support to.
    Rach
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Have about 45 pounds of postpartum weight to loose. Add If you like:) I would love the motivation.
  • gharbutts
    gharbutts Posts: 4
    Options
    There are lots of us! Feel free to add me. 32 lbs down, 45 to go! It feels insane to think I've already come so far!
  • w00lymittens
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 50! I've been doing MFP for 13 weeks and have lost 20lbs :) Would love to have new friends to encourage each other :)
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70+ and looking for active, supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Nikki8085
    Nikki8085 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm currently 148 pounds 5'3 and I needdd to lose about 60 pounds to reach my ultimate goal weight please no judging :) please add me if you guys want any support or motivation:)
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    I want to lose 103 lbs, I'm standing at 29 and counting. Posted my profile pic to visible show my progress.

Anyone is free to add me as a friend for support

:)
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    I am a 50+, loving MFP. Also doing P90X. I really find the before and afters on Fitbie very inspiring!!
  • missbeezers
    missbeezers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm new here to MyFitnessPal and wanted to introduce myself. I've got 50lbs to loose to reach my target and I'm so nervous. I've tried all sorts of fad diets, lost some weight then yo-yoed back, so I'm hoping that a community will really help me go from a dieter to a healthy lifestyle-r.

My current exercise regimen includes 3x/week of yoga and I'm trying to get in 3 days a week of running. My first goal is to lose 5lbs in one month. Let's do this thing!

Nice to meet you all!
  • MiVidaMiVida
    Options
    Hi -

I am looking to loose 55 pounds and keep it off. This site was recommended to me. It would be brilliant to have a network of women who check in on a minimum ever 2 days. I just started about 3 weeks ago. I would really appreciate the ability to share confidences with others who have challenges with stress eating and time constraints.