Hottest Geek/Nerd on MFP

Options

Replies

• Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm the "Alpha Nerd" in my group of nerds... true story...

I used to think I was shy until I became a software developer...and met other developers...

Also, I'm game for more nerd friends... if you've every used a spreadsheet to calculate your calories in and out and had it mathematically match your overall weight loss trend over the course of several months, you know where I'm coming from.

Or played Chrono Trigger (and fracking loved it), that makes you a-okay in my book.
  • jemontague
    jemontague Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also, I consider one of my crowning achievements to have made the Front Page of Reddit once.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Oh wait... just read the post. Never mind.

;)
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    well lets see
    -work in I.T.
    -play video games

do i count?
    Dude! Go away ! Your making the rest of us look totally pathetic! Jk!
  • katerinajulia
    katerinajulia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Also, I consider one of my crowning achievements to have made the Front Page of Reddit once.

JEALOUS!
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options

impressive! haaha
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options

I used to think I was shy until I became a software developer...and met other developers...

Also, I'm game for more nerd friends... if you've every used a spreadsheet to calculate your calories in and out and had it mathematically match your overall weight loss trend over the course of several months, you know where I'm coming from.

Or played Chrono Trigger (and fracking loved it), that makes you a-okay in my book.

The fact that you use "frack" in conversation is awesome. I said something was "frackin amazing" once and people looked at me weird. lol
  • darkknightfan
    Options

impressive! haaha
    (Vader voice) impressive... Most impressive indeed
  • darkknightfan
    Options
    Had a submission featured in the "backspace" humor section of PC mag
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bahahahah
  • harpercutie
    harpercutie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i have to win this one because im Tan C/Sin C too! jk

Tan C/Sin C ={Sin C/Cos C} /Sin C = 1/Cos C =sec c = Sexy
    ;)
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ^^^winning f4ddbbdd.gif
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Ive written fan fiction about Firefly/Serenity

The arm is just an arm but this quote gets you my vote for hottest Geek here at MFP.

Mal's Song is my family anthem. My daughter nursed to every episode by the time she was 3 months old (DVD set). We consider ourselves browncoats and raise money annually at the Sereniversary with others of the same ilk in the Seattle area.

Neuroscience helped me shed 110 lbs and will help me complete my transformation from bed/chair ridden geek couch potato to svelte active geek goddess. Currently better than half of the way there. In my business, I use applied neuroscience to help others resolve obstacles to reaching their life goals, including but not limited to permanently banishing once chronic pain, healing body composition, restoring lost mobility, repairing old injuries, as well as increasing speed, strength and professional performance.

My favorite holiday was spending November 2010 writing my first novel which contains 3rd generation Bajcsy sensor driven AI units. Extra geek points for you if you've read any of Ruzena Bajcsy's papers.

I also got 102/100, thank you bonus questions, on my college Advanced Calculus final exam. There are still geeks who are angry with me for blowing the curve on that one. lol

My last certification class covered Bayesian probability in reference to reparing neural functions in addition to the SAID principle - Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands. Recent studies have included the potential of telomeres to increase longevity and how we can affect them in our social networking,

I think I like NLP better than chocolate, and I love a good dark chocolate. lol
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options

The fact that you use "frack" in conversation is awesome. I said something was "frackin amazing" once and people looked at me weird. lol

LOL yeah, finally got another of my buddies to watch bsg the other day... OH and both my girls LOVE doctor who :happy:
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options

LOL yeah, finally got another of my buddies to watch bsg the other day... OH and both my girls LOVE doctor who :happy:
    Doctor Who is on my list of shows I really need to watch but my problem is that I've started too many new shows and I want to watch them all at once. lol
    Speaking of British shows.... Have you seen the IT Crowd? Funny as hell! :bigsmile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Ive read the entire A Song of Ice & Fire saga......and I have a printed out map of Westeros

magical nerdiness, even. well done!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Oh wait this is complete nerdom

Im currently reading the handwritten diaries from the Lewis & Clark expidition

We're like twins. I read those last year. :)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Auticus. That is a sexy sexy man.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Doctor Who is on my list of shows I really need to watch but my problem is that I've started too many new shows and I want to watch them all at once. lol
    Speaking of British shows.... Have you seen the IT Crowd? Funny as hell! :bigsmile:

I freakin' love The IT Crowd! So sad it's been cancelled! :sad: