What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I threw a sandwich at the window once when I was angry, just got laughed at haha x
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    I was talking to one of my sisters the other day and learned she once threw a blueberry pancake at her husband...I can't recall throwing anything at mine...I think I usually start cursing/shouting and I will hit/punch/slap or kick inanimate objects--
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    A microphone at my brother at band practice. I missed and it made a nice looking hole in the back of the door.

I'm not a diva, I promise. ;)
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My older brother. It was a classic case of him tormenting me my whole young life. But as a teen I started lifting and I just kept getting stronger. I think around when I was18 or 19 he started goofing around with me like he was gonna scrap around for fun with me. I literally picked him up and threw him haha. It was a dominance position upheaval haha, and he hasn't messed around with me since.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I had a psycho ex girlfriend that punched me in the face on the bus as a joke. wasn't even my stop.

I broke up with her. she had serious, serious problems. not little cute ones. :P
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The first and last time i have ever thrown anything at anyone it was a book. I was angry, pregnant, frustrated and not being listened to....that was a VERY bad combo lol
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    A teddy bear.. I'm not a violent person ;p
    How did the Bear take it?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Once, an ex threw a Pixar DVD at me. She later apologised for throwing Up!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Once, an ex threw a Pixar DVD at me. She later apologised for throwing Up!
    This what is known as a "Throw Away Line"?
  • kendzini13
    kendzini13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My friend's ex boyfriend threw a desk fan at her...

We had a teacher who threw a pair of scissors at the one kid, kid dodged them, and they stuck in the pin board behind kid's head... He also chased some boys down the corridor with a cricket bat... Crazy teacher!
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    When we were dating and hubby got in my nerves once at a restaurant, I dumped grated Parmesan cheese all over him. He wasn't happy then but we've been married for 32 years and we still laugh about it!
  • vcht
    vcht Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My laptop............it was a bad choice.
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    I think this is absolutely horrifying that you could throw anything at someone you supposedly love. Grow up, learn how to communicate.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I think this is absolutely horrifying that you could throw anything at someone you supposedly love. Grow up, learn how to communicate.

That's what I'm saying instead of something AT them...just actually throw THEM. But yeah these aren't all things at people born out of relationship trouble.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

come on, you know you want to... do it... now! pick something, anything up and throw it at someone. regress, relax and listen to beiber.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OH MAN.....I work at a video store, and back when I first started I had a small workplace romance with a guy that used to work there with me.

As these things often go, he was a huge a**hole and things went bad. One night we were stuck on a shift together and the store was quiet and so the conversation started getting a bit heated and errupted into a full-blown argument. I was carrying a big pile (as long as my arm) of DVDs at the time, and I threw the WHOLE thing at him in a fit of rage :laugh:
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Awww, man! Now that sounds rough :laugh:
  • Trudyr777
    Trudyr777 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I threw a laptop (an old heavy one) at my ex.
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A frozen pizza at an ex.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife once threw a box of pancake mix at me. She was in the kitchen and grabbed the first thing she could get her hands on. She missed me when she threw it. The box hit the wall behind me and exploded spraying pancake mix everywhere!