What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    How trashy do you have to be to throw things at people?

posh_lady_tea_340x270.jpg
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    I throw things all the time! In frustration with a significant other I have thrown tissue boxes, pillows ( my typical projectile! why else call them throw pillows?), clothes, shoes, water, hats,... I think thats all.

Nothing breaks the tension of a fight like throwing something harmless! It becomes all "Did you just throw that at me?" And I say "yep!" then everybody starts laughing! It works everytime... I get my frustration out and they are appalled for a sec until they realize no there was never any danger of being harmed. :)

*Warning* tissue boxes have corners that may hurt unless you just throw it at the floor near to someone. :)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Threw something once. More trouble replacing it and living down the teasing than it was worth. LOL
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    Oreos - the whole package. What a waste of perfectly good cookies. :grumble:
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    to my current SO, just dirty looks. I'm Scot/Irish/Welsh & 1/8 Cherokee Indian, so my glares are pretty effective. Plus, I have the "Dorothy" look down pat (my grandmother-Dorothy-was the sweetest, most God-fearing woman I know, but MAN could she give you a dirty look!).

to an ex that slapped me across the face when I broke up with him (yeah, I was 15, he was 19, and all he wanted was one thing...), an awesome right hook. :bigsmile:
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I haven't thrown anything at my guy in the 6 years we've been together.. At least not in anger, we regularly have pillow fights. I'm sure the non-throwing things will change the longer we're together, lol. He could use a shoe to the head from time to time :laugh:
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :explode: an iron!! whoopsie
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    A plate of spaghetti bolognaise AND I didn't clean it up :devil:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A caber. To be fair he was Scottish.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    At an ex (after catching him in bed with someone) I went to hurl a candle (in a glass jar) at him but last minute threw it down on the ground. It popped up and hit him in the face and broke his nose. Guess god just wanted me to throw it at him.

OMG! That made me laugh so hard. That's karma.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Thrown his xbox controller, his DS, a Wii remote, the kinnect tuner and all the remotes at him at some point or other along with many many shoes. Pans are a bit harsh though, they wouldn't cause nearly enough damage :)

you sound like a keeper.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Adrenaline kicked in and I picked up this really heavy metal chair in the kitchen and hurled it several feet down a hallway at my brother. The expression on his face was priceless.

I also threw a baseball bat at his head, but he ducked and it slammed into and broke a window in the living room. :/
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I hurled a vacuum cleaner down a flight of stairs and it knocked him down, then I threw a 6 pack of rootbeer. Then I got the hell outta there.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    I was pissed at the ex and threw a PBJ sammich at her...and missed. We both started laughing when it opened mid-air and stuck to the wall and started the slow slide down. :laugh:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Not at an SO, but this applies. Was working a double shift, we had been on lockdown for about 28 hours. My battle and I had been taking turns listening to different radio stations. Towards the end, he decided his music was better and started changing my station. After the third time, stress got the best of me. He was sitting next to the stereo, I was on the other side of the room doing my job. I get up, pull my knife out and head straight for him. His eyes got wide, I stepped next to him, cut the power cord in half...walked away with the stereo...and then he made a racist comment....I turned around and threw the stereo at his head. I missed.
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have thrown a boot a couple of times:blushing: I haven't for years though, I'm more of a internalizer......
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Too funny.... This thread sat in web land for over 5 months and then it came out of retirement. :laugh: It certainly "threw me for a loop" to see it back in my topics. :heart:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Just the back of my hand, and it was only once. And I think it hurt me more.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I've thrown hands a few times.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    an egg :)