What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thrown his xbox controller, his DS, a Wii remote, the kinnect tuner and all the remotes at him at some point or other along with many many shoes. Pans are a bit harsh though, they wouldn't cause nearly enough damage :)

you sound like a keeper.

:laugh:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything at my husband but in high school I threw a desk at one of the football players because he kept harassing me and I got sick of it.
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Never at my Wife, but the general things I've thrown at people include

Cell phones
    Remotes
    Xbox controllers
    A Nintendo 64
    A dirty diaper (the brown kind)
    eggs and TP (haloween)

I'm sure I'll think of more
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Where do I start .......I found an email that was not so good on my ex's laptop. So when he came home I was sitting on the loveseat....stood up and threw it across the room at him:angry::mad: :angry: After listening to ridiculous excuses I threw a punch at him and walked out. That was 5 wonderful years ago :smile: I am not violent but piss me off, lie to me or even better yet let me catch you doing wrong....you will feel the wrath of me.

My significant other now has never seen that side of me :love:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    ....his $400 RC car...off a 20' high deck. Heh. Fker.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    the remote.. and it really pi$$ed him off, haha
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The middle finger.... BUT only after my husband did it!
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A long time ago, I threw a Wendy's cup with a little bit of water in it. He didn't think I was going to hit him, but I did and boy was he mad. lol
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    In high school i threw my football helmet across the locker room when we lost to our rival.
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't throw things in anger but I do keep a cushion in work to throw at the guys when they are teasing me too much lol - therefore not in anger but in fun. I used to use a stress ball but the guys complained it was too hard!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything at a person, but in a fit of rage at a bar after discovering my phone had been stolen, I threw a punch at a solid wood door and immediately afterwards threw a shoe across the street. Boy did I feel stupid having to go pick it up b/c they were wedge sandals...not like I could walk off with only one on. Had to stop at a gas station and buy a huge cup of ice to shove my swelling hand in. Sigh...I do not miss being a drunk early twenties girl anymore!
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My mom "pretended" to throw a coffee cup at me. She was holding the handle and the cup broke off and flew at my head. Luckily I actually thought she was going to throw it and ducked as it whizzed over my head and crashed against the wall.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

If you had some of my ex'es you might rethink that statement - unfortunately I've not been lucky enough to live in a complete zen state of bliss and over the years have thrown a few things - always thought it was better to throw something small and replaceable then to commit the really violent act I was thinking of - I've thrown many remotes, glasses, bowls, cast iron frying pans, a knife or two, beer bottles - and in a moment of stupidity a full rye & ginger at the bar - but the look on his face when it hit him was worth the price of the drink!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    a test tube and on a seperate occasion a chair but at the same person (must have really upset me) in a science class when I was a teen.

BTW i never got into trouble for it , how I'll never know
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Baby bottle - our son was brand new, my hubby was working 2nd shift. I'd spent the night with my son who had thrown up on our bed, ruining the only set of sheets we had and he was generally fussy. Hubby came home, looked at me on unmade bed with son and asked something stupid, can't tell you what it was anymore, and I threw my son's bottle at him. Only time I ever remember throwing anything at anyone.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    A bowl of oatmeal - not at the ex, but at the wall. I knew better than to throw it at him!

The only other thing was when I was a kid I threw a metal toy tractor at my little brother. Left a nice gash above his eye & I felt terrible afterwards; I cried more than he did!
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown something AT another person in anger, but I have thrown things.

One time I was driving and got very angry thinking about something, picked up my wedge shoe that I had in my passenger seat, and chucked it at the dashboard. It bounced up and cracked my windshield while I was driving down the highway at 70 mph. Talk about embarrassing when I had to fess up to that to my husband after I got home!
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    hummmmm well keys,shoes dishes pretty much anything in my hand or near me if I am pissed off enough. One time I even kicked a door in....kinda hate to admit it but I felt good after I did that lol
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Proven fact.
    Regardless of he situation or the environment,
    throwing a chair into a crowded area is guarunteed to spark instant chaos and ensuing hilarity.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My dogs toy but I was playing with her..... Really I can not think of one thing.