What have u THROWN???

Options

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at anyone because I was angry. I know how to control myself.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I have never thrown anything at anyone although I had a 'friend' throw MY GRILL (R.I.P. TAD) at her boyfriend and broke it. Who does that? Ugh, some people are just plain nuts!

hahaha i was there that night!!! funniest *kitten* ever!! RIP TAD!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    His Sarah McLachlan DVD.

We're not together anymore thankfully...
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I've never thrown anything at anyone because I was angry. I know how to control myself.

:drinker:
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    the entire contents of the draining board after washing up, one by one.........(at his feet not his head!)..........boy did some funky moves!..........new plates were in order after that!! ooopsie
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hahahaha oh my....I've thrown picture frames, dishes, pans....

The most impressive one was the time I threw a box fan at my ex fiancee....

Disclaimer: After we separated in 2008, I found out he had cheated on me the entire relationship...we had lived together, had a child together and at one time planning to get married. The smartest thing I did was leave him, even if I do have to deal with him still :grumble:
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever thrown anything at my husband out of anger. But we do throw stuff at eachother all the time in "fake anger" lol shoes, books, clothes, keys, whatever is close enough to grab. If it's something hard though we don't aim right at eachother. But we're an odd couple lol :laugh:

We do this too! I wear flip-flops whenever I'm not at work and I tend to throw those at him by kicking them off my feet. It never fails to crack me him every time one of the hits him and he turns around pretending to be mad. Of course then I get thrown because he will chase me down, throw me on the couch or bed and proceed to smash me like a wrestler from the 80s. It's hilarious. We also throw pillows at each other.
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    me and my boyfriend throw trash at eachother like wrapers and stuff nothing to really hurt eachother butt...

once my friend was mad at her phone and tryed to throw it across the room and i walked into it and it gave me a fat lip lol
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really think anyone who has physcially thrown something at another person in anger is immature and doesn't know how to deal with their emotions properly.:frown:

It is ALWAYS unacceptable behavior to react violently in a physcial way towards another person (regardless of your sex). Always.

Of course it's unacceptable. I've done LOTS of unacceptable things in my life. Part of maturity is admitting to your mistakes and learning from them. It's a process.

I think I threw a candle at my brother once when I was a kid. Not certain. As an adult I don't think I've thrown anything *at* someone, but I have a couple of times thrown something at the wall in anger. Last time I did that, I broke something I really loved, so I *really* regretted it. At least that ended the fight, because instantly my husband was sorry for antagonizing me, and I was sorry for losing my temper. Both people realizing that they're acting like jerks is a good way to make up.

I don't think my husband has ever thrown anything, even at a wall. Once he accidentally pulled down a shower curtain -- rod and all -- right on top of me when we were arguing. He was only trying to open the curtain, but he pulled too hard, LOL. That also ended the fight, because it scared us both, and then we were laughing.

Huh, that kind of makes it sound like my husband and I have really awful fights, but we really don't. We've been together 12 years, and we've never even been mad at each other for more than a couple of hours. I hear about other couples saying how they've been fighting about something for days, and I just can't imagine that.

ETA: I just read some of the other things people have said they've thrown, and... wow. I can't imagine *that*.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thrown at various men in my life( some ex's, but mainly husband)

house phone
    cell phone
    keys with lots of keychains
    glass beer bottle
    gallon of water
    my fist
    books
    framed photo of husband and I
    dirty poopy diaper

Yes I know I need anger managment, but been there, done that and didn't help none!! :explode: :mad:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Thrown at various men in my life( some ex's, but mainly husband)

house phone
    cell phone
    keys with lots of keychains
    glass beer bottle
    gallon of water
    my fist
    books
    framed photo of husband and I
    dirty poopy diaper

Yes I know I need anger managment, but been there, done that and didn't help none!! :explode: :mad:

Or maybe some therapy would help both of you avoid such heated arguments.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Wow... this thread went crazy! Ha ha in more ways than I could have imagined! I'm off to enjoy the 3 day weekend with family and friends so probably won't come back and check it again. Truly sorry to all of those that it offended... Truly happy for all that it gave a chuckle to! Happy Memorial Day to all of those that celebrate it, and a Happy Weekend to all of you that don't. :heart:
    Remember if you gotta throw something... throw kisses! :smooched:
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have had a phone thrown at me a time or two.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    A guitar stand.

He really pissed me off! And. And! I was pregnant and it was hot. And it didn't hit him. Hard. He deserved it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My grandmother threw an iron skillet at my grandfather once and broke the front door.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    a mountain lion.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    My parents were arguing back when they first met and my grandmother threw a kettle at my father.
    ..........and yes, it is hereditary.. :-/
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

^ It's abuse/assault.
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    ive neverrrr thrown something AT someone before (unless just playing around). but one time i threw one of those mirrors that are circular and you can flip it around and it has an opposite side that is more magnified. i dont know if i explained that right, but anyway, it was done out of rage during a fight i was having with my mother, and it was no where near her i made sure of that. it shattered everywhere. it was the first time ive ever thrown something and probably the last time :P im not really one to get angry actually. i just get sad.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    cellphone.
    a pair of pliers.
    a wrench.
    a pillow
    (i didnt hit them or intend on hitting him i just wanted to scare him..it worked)

but, my grandma threw a bullet above my grandpas head once.. whatever he did,im sure he never did it again.