Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• suzyrid
    suzyrid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I celebrate my 21st wedding anniversary on August 24th and I wanted to lose 20 by then. This fits in perfectly!!! I am new to this so I'm not sure how I'll post? Good luck to all!!!
  • branohockey
    branohockey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to include my water intake and exercise. It will help me stay on track. I have to start walking the walk!

Tuesday: 25 min treadmil, 263 cals burned

MarieB
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wow! So many people are interested in this! Yay! So remember, post your starting weights today!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 193.2
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Tomorrow I will put together a spreadsheet of everyone involved so we can easily track our progress as individuals and as a group.

With that being said, here are your challenges for this week!

- I challenge you to drink TWO more 8-oz cups of WATER a day than you normally do
    - I challenge you to find a NEW exercise that you do at least once this week
    - I challenge you to stay under your calories at least 5 of the 7 days this week
  • bunjijk
    bunjijk Posts: 44
    Options
    Where do we enter our info? Is there some location on here that we need to go to?

Denise
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Want to get to my goal weight by my birthday (Aug 16th)
    CW 137
    Goal weight 125
    This weeks challenge:
    Eating better (cut the junk) + parents are coming which = baking and sweets for dad(limit and COUNT in daily log if tempted)
    Do not go over calories 5/7 days
    Do not eat back all exercise calories
    exercise 5 times in the next week
  • magtize
    magtize Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    CW 169.4
    GW 155

STAY UNDER 1200 CALORIES
    DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER
    WALK 10,000 STEPS
    DO THESE EVERYDAY
  • clandry11
    clandry11 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like this!
    My goal is to lose 3 pounds by June 30th but I would like to keep being active/healthy and work on toning after this!
    I would also like to be part of this challenge :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Where do we enter our info? Is there some location on here that we need to go to?

Denise

Just here
  • the_albino_1
    the_albino_1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    CW 345.8
    GW 330.8 (August 28)

Other goals:
    Drink at least 10 cups of water a day. (I currently average at least 8 now)
    Walk at least 5 days a week.
    One additional exercise a week. (this one will be hard for me, but I'm going to try)
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bobby172
    bobby172 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW 170
    GW 160

80oz water daily.
    < 3 pepsi/week
    walk 3x week + airdyne 2x week
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    CW: 205lbs

Goals for June:
    - Lose 6 lbs (199 lbs and under 200!!! )
    - Work out at least 4x a week
    - Drink 10 glasses of water a day
    - Eat every 3hrs
    - Eat all calories and maybe some exercise cals (dont want to go into starvation mode)
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    CW 164 [ :frown: ]
    GW 140

Walk at least 40mins everyday!

Drink at least 2litres of water a day (INCLUDING weekends!)

Don't let seeing a high number on the scale completely derail my week!

ETA: I will be on holiday next week and unable to log! Please don't delete me and think I'm flakey! :D
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    just as a mental note to myself, I have created the spreadsheet up to this point

I will post the spreadsheet tomorrow
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Currently weigh 220, would like to be out of the 200s by the time I go back to school around Sept. 2!
  • hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Perfect timing as I have a goal to drop 30 pounds by the time I run a 5K on Labor Day.

CW = 208
    August 28 GW = 178

This summer I am committing to getting back in the gym several times a week and finish training for this race.

Anyone please feel free to add me. I am currently just watching my calories and trying to eat a more balanced diet. I am really considering going low carb for a while. Any suggestions on LC considering the time frame i have to train?
  • slimminmeg
    slimminmeg Posts: 1
    Options
    I want in! This is the first challenge I have ever done. I am doing my first 5k in July and less weight would be helpful. I'm trying to work up the courage to take a Spinning class at the Y.

Current weight 223

Would love to be 199
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    SW= 200.2
    GW=175 (Aug 28th)
    GW= 140(Nov 24th)

My goal for this week would be to push myself during my cardio exercise and try to get to at least 45min by the end of the week. Eating wise trying to maintain what I do during the week on the weekends, eat more constantly throughout the weekend.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

CW: 175
    GW by end of Challenge: 160

I need some motivation baby! I was SO good this Memorial Day Weekend. I could have eaten a lot more than I did and I didn't hit those chips. Amen for small victories :)